TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Finally got a chance to try in the hourly drop, and I was surprised at how long it lasted, and yet I didn't manage to successfully grab a single egg--not even a misclick!

Just a couple minutes later at the :05 drop, I caught two and got egg-locked. I got two others and two winters on a few previous :X5 minute drops. Go figure!

Happy hunting, everyone! smile.gif

Good morning everyone (or afternoon, or evening)

There seem to be less people in the cave, but all the eggies were grabbed by other users this drop as well. Congratulations to everyone who's been able to catch some!

Well I officially give up on any Alpine eggs *wheeze* - not just the new ones...*wheeze* all of them.

I can't just keep climbing up to fail to pick up any eggs *wheeze* - my lungs won't take another fast ascent....

*wheeze*

*fails to get eggs - fails to get oxygen - faints and falls off mountain*

Ack! Got locked with a CB Black instead. Oh well, will have to wait to catch that 6th new release egg until one of these guys hatch I guess. It's the first CB Black I have caught since CB Blacks became rare, so I guess I am content smile.gif

Am now egglockt with three of the new eggs.

Have tried for several dropps and clicked on many eggs each time (over 20 or even more?) and only got three, and not one missclick! Crazy times biggrin.gif

Well I officially give up on any Alpine eggs *wheeze* - not just the new ones...*wheeze* all of them.

I can't just keep climbing up to fail to pick up any eggs *wheeze* - my lungs won't take another fast ascent....

*wheeze*

*fails to get eggs - fails to get oxygen - faints and falls off mountain*

Keep at the 5 min drops, seems to be the best, midday if possible when less people are on. and hire a magic carpet! biggrin.gif

*makes net so you don't crash into the ground*

Edited by Erithan

The IRC was in giggle fits from it lol. STD jokes everywhare.

I have no STDs fwahahah.

i just had horrible inspiration to name them after such.

then realized id get my scroll banned or something, with that luck.

so i wont.

but man, itd be hilarious while it lasted.

Yeeaaaah, got my fourth now, too. Both pairs are influenced. Hope they will not refuse. smile.gif

Edited by LostFate

Finally got my second egg? Now im satisfied. Sadly my males aren't able to influence for another 3 days each.

ANYONE WANNA HELP ME OUT AND INFLUENCE A MALE FOR ME?

PM me.

Question! Is the drop is currently going on? I'm in doubt because there's only 70 players in the Alpine biome!

Question! Is the drop is currently going on? I'm in doubt because there's only 70 players in the Alpine biome!

'Only' 70? ^^

For this time of day, that's a lot. I usually peek into the Cave around this time, and the most I see are 20 or so...

I mean... it's 5 am in the Cave... Not a time where a lot of people are awake, right? smile.gif

The less people, the more chances.

And yes, the drop's still going strong. ^^

'Only' 70? ^^

For this time of day, that's a lot. I usually peek into the Cave around this time, and the most I see are 20 or so...

I mean... it's 5 am in the Cave... Not a time where a lot of people are awake, right? smile.gif

The less people, the more chances.

And yes, the drop's still going strong. ^^

The last time I've been to the cave, the number of players soured to a shocking number 330!

It's 5 am in the Cave? Ohhh, no wonder it's somewhat small. It's 6 pm in my area, so I'm not really familiar with the time of DC itself. Yey more chances for us!

I hope I can manage to grab another one! A generous donor managed to gift me one! I feel so happy! ;u ;

There were "only" about 100 this last drop. The drops last night had a lot of those eggs, but also a lot of competition. Finally got one just now, by total fluke, so am packing it in for the morning until I can ditch the other egg I misclicked on.

Got two eggs and have influenced one female and the other male hopefully the influence takes but I'm now egg locked at least I managed to grab two. The hatchies look soo adorable and so colourful.

Took almost a day but I got 4 eggs at last.

I still haven't caught one X_X xd.png

Edit - Just caught one rofl.

Edited by LittleIslander

i like how the hatchies eyes look kinda glowy c: its pretty. very curious to see how the adults turn out smile.gif

Haven't been able to get any yet. It's difficult since I don't have access to the site for a good portion of the day.

Damn it, why do these work meetings take place at the beginning of the hour? I wished they'd postponed them to xx:30 xd.png