TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

For some reason I woke up thinking "hocrud, I'm egglocked - what if TJ is evil and releases ANOTHER breed today?". The scrambling and AP'ing that would ensue! blink.gif Like I said, sleep-heebie-jeebies!

You're not alone. I woke up from a dream where TJ had implemented a 24-hour game called "Shenanigans" (which is pretty much what ensues around here daily anyway), and we had 24 hours to catch all these animal-themed dragon eggs. I think I'd sit that one out. xd.png

Just need one more to have 6 biggrin.gif

No.. You can drag with a trackpad too.. :]

Just dont let go when you tap, if you find you clicked on something wrong then just make sure your finger stays where it is and drag it away. That makes the dragging image effect no? thus killing the access of the link in the process.

Ah, that's good to know then. Really out to let more people know, but I guess if it weren't for misclicks, the biomes would get blocked with unwanted eggs...

I wish I could stay on to continue egg hunting but I have school XP maybe when I get back I can get my second one!

You're not alone. I woke up from a dream where TJ had implemented a 24-hour game called "Shenanigans" (which is pretty much what ensues around here daily anyway), and we had 24 hours to catch all these animal-themed dragon eggs. I think I'd sit that one out. xd.png

Oh, noes! I think that some of us would die. ohmy.gif

I can't wait to see the Speckles' adult sprites! Come on, TJ's babies, grow up faster!

I woke up from a dream where TJ had implemented a 24-hour game called "Shenanigans" (which is pretty much what ensues around here daily anyway), and we had 24 hours to catch all these animal-themed dragon eggs. I think I'd sit that one out.

That's a great dream! xd.png I wish TJ would do that! lol

There we go! I got my mojo back after a bad day yesterday! I managed to get two pairs of these eggs! All four have been influenced so now I can just relax for the rest of the day!

Good luck to everyone who still needs to catch some babies! I'm rooting for you! :D

Ok, four new pretties and two misclicks here. One more shiny and I've got full set, and this means one person less in the Alpine lol.

biggrin.gif I managed to grab six in the latest drop!!! happy.gif Was going for seven, but six?? tongue.gif Never thought I'd grab them in a single drop. Influenced three male and three female, so hopefully I'll have three pairs. smile.gif

biggrin.gif I managed to grab six in the latest drop!!! happy.gif Was going for seven, but six?? tongue.gif Never thought I'd grab them in a single drop. Influenced three male and three female, so hopefully I'll have three pairs. smile.gif

ohmy.gif SIX?! I got zip tongue.gif

Holy guacamole, you were raking them in weren't you? laugh.gif Congrats, I'm impressed.

I've been really dreading the next release. We've been having internet troubles since my mom and stepdad came to stay with us while they find a new place to live. But it seems like the issue hasn't slowed my internet down too much. As long as I can catch at least one set of eggs, it's a good day for me.

._. Catching six eggs at one drop. Freaking wow! xd.png

Looking around for a sad eggless person - SEES one!!!

GLOMPHHHH!!!

Enjoy!! biggrin.gif

*throws computer against the wall*

I was so close to getting my last egg , and my computer froze! Ugh! I need to wait again mad.gif

Looking around for a sad eggless person - SEES one!!!

GLOMPHHHH!!!

Enjoy!! biggrin.gif

OMG thank you so much! Thank you thank you thank you! You really made my day now xd.png

*hugs living daylights out of her*

I really like these so far. c: I egg locked myself with them and am hoping maybe it can happen again once they hatch tomorrow.

Yes, caught another one ^^ I'm so happy, I'm trying to get as many as I can. Though locked with a CB Silver, CB GW and a CB Black isn't too fun...

Now that I don't have to worry about catching these guys, I can finally take a look at the hatchlings and comment on them-

Ahhhhhh they're so adorable and cute and cuddly looking omg.

Their colors are so pretty! Their little heads are so cute! Ahhhh!!! x3

what is going on here?? I can not get a single one of the new eggs. mad.gif

at leats I have managed to get 3 CB Stripes since mayn are now only in the alpine region and nobody in the jungle. laugh.gif the only upside. Man I hope that they will not become like the Blusangs or the golden wyverns were I am unable to get a hold of some even after so long.

That sounds like both an amazing and a terrifying game...

Still not a one egg. I've been offering up a clean sixth gen Gold egg since last night and STILL no bites. Are these little ones THAT rare?