TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

For increasing the drop rate so it is now at least feasible to catch the new eggs.

Thank you also for the new eggs smile.gif - they look awesome.

Misclicked and got a gold dragon egg♪

Wow!! Nice catch!

I spotted an ice legendary when I was clicking away for my eggs. I would have had a chance at getting it if my pattern of middleclick-refresh-middleclick had been an inch or two to the right.

Well, after 3 hours I finally got 1! I dropped a nice 2gen Split to free up another egg slot, but that's no great loss to me. tongue.gif

Gah! I am getting absolutely no luck! I finally got a speckled-throat egg to find that I was over my egg limit! How some of you guys have four of these eggs is beyond my comprehension!

I had to wait for one of my other dragons to mature but I was finally able to catch one. What a lovely color it is. biggrin.gif

Aw hatchlings are so cute! biggrin.gif

So I'm laughing right now cause I come on and I find over 100 users viewing the alpine biome and I'm all like "what's going on?" so I come on here and find that there's a new dragon. xd.png They're lovely little ones, but at the moment I'm having a hard time getting one with my side of the internet lagging. xd.png

Edited by DarkFire1

Misclicked and got a gold dragon egg♪

i don't think that can be called a misclick, but a luck-click! xd.png

anyway, i managed to catch my first self-caught cb stripe and first self-caught cb blacks on my own~ i'll be going to bed, but at least i won't be sad for not having a new egg ^^

Will this be the year that TJ offers new breeds almost every month? *crosses fingers*

Thanks for the new release! And, also, thanks for the Twitter traffic. Really cool of you. <3

Gah! I am getting absolutely no luck! I finally got a speckled-throat egg to find that I was over my egg limit! How some of you guys have four of these eggs is beyond my comprehension!

Very fast reflexes with good hand-eye co-ordination, or extremely lucky misclicks, lol. You need a lot of patience and just keep going at every egg you see. In the times between drops, practice by clicking on eggs from the Abandoned Page (AP) Eggs you click on there can be abandoned right away, so you won't accidentally lock yourself.

People with more than four also have Trophies higher than a Bronze.

Went to catch one of them an almost caught a CB silver. >< xd.png I'll have to wait to get them at the hourly drop time. tongue.gif

Trading a Gold for some... Let's see if anyone bites.

I really like these little ones. I'm really curious to see what the adults will look like. :3

Haven't been able to catch one yet. Too many people in the biome after the same egg as me, hoping eventually to catch or trade for one.

How some of you guys have four of these eggs is beyond my comprehension!

I don't know about anyone else, but I started the hunt at 7 this morning. It's now almost midnight. Unfortunately, I spent half the day waiting around on misclicks to cool down. lol

20 minutes, and I try for the 5th. If I don't have any luck, I'm going to bed and worry about it tomorrow.

Edited by MedievalMystic

I have my 7.....with all the metals and GWs still dropping I am almost wondering if I should have just gotten 4? But they are so pretty!! Thank you TJ and spriters.

Why is my spidersense tingling on this one....? unsure.gif Let's see what midnight brings.

Oh, you scared me with that thought! unsure.gif

Why is my spidersense tingling on this one....? unsure.gif Let's see what midnight brings.

Huh, what do you think might happen? huh.gif

Oh, you scared me with that thought! unsure.gif

Phew... false alarm! I just woke up with the heebie-jeebies it seems!

Got one more new egg, and yet another misclick. lol That's it for me. It's been a loooong day. G'night and good luck everyone. smile.gif

That was the 24th drop.

Are they going to stop now?

Phew, I got my 2! That's all I really need, anyways. Just a male and female. smile.gif Too bad I'm egglocked with a mis-click, otherwise I'd go after some of those lovely metals that keep dropping! Thanks TJ and spriters, these look beautiful as always.

Are they going to stop now?

There would be a riot if they did. lol

Phew, caught 6 for myself in the end, egg-locked because of a winter egg =3=

But that's more than enough CBs <3

They dropped in the :05 drop.

:0

i got a few more and is now locked with 6.

Friend caught 2 in the last drop, shes sitting right beside me and has a panic attack when she saw the code page.