TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Am I the only one who can't see any eggs in the alpine?

I'm just curious, what time do the new eggs get released?

Am I the only one who can't see any eggs in the alpine?

Every 5 minutes. A large one every hour.

They'll show up every 5 minutes, and at the top of each hour. smile.gif

ninja.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Every 5 minutes. A large one every hour.

They'll show up every 5 minutes, and at the top of each hour. smile.gif

I see... Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by Aquakyogre

Got my 4. smile.gif And 2 new Blacks for the Eyrie! *Is very pleased* =D

Protips: Turn off images and javascript, put a clothespin on the "ctrl" key, then F5 and click like mad. Yeah I'm a weirdo but it works for me. ^^

Are they getting massively easier to get now or is it just me? I guess there is no one who hasn't caught any anymore, seems like everyone can get them now.

Edited by Dubious

I can't get any egg at all.. Just not worth trying dry.gif

I clap to the decision to put it in only 1 area. At least in the first days it could be dropped in more of them so people with slow internet would even have a chance to get them on their own like all the others :L

The S2 hatchlings are precious <3 They reminded of some kind of bird, but I can't remember the name... >_>

Once this initial round of eggs hatches, I'll start catching and gifting...if the eggs are still around that is. Lately on DC, it seems like if you don't catch a new release right off the bat, it's almost impossible to get them later on. I snagged two GW's yesterday, and I hadn't seen any in awhile. Same with Blusangs. It's a little scary how that's been working.. unsure.gif

I have 3 new eggs :3

They looks good *-* and hatchlings are cute, I can't wait for the adults tongue.gif

Woot! I am locked and happy! In spite of the cave freezing and refusing to refresh for a half a minute or so, I was able to catch 2 speckles and a CB ice in that last drop! That gives me 6 of the new eggs. I will eventually want two more CBs, but will have to wait awhile for those.

I've got an egg slot open on my scroll, and 2 eggs hatching soon. I want more Speckles! *pitches tent in Alpine*

I've got an egg slot open on my scroll, and 2 eggs hatching soon. I want more Speckles! *pitches tent in Alpine*

*Starts camping*

"Come my little eggies!"

Aw man.. ): I missed the first day of a new release... I thought I had a lot more time than this since valentines day was not even a month ago.

Crap. If I hadn't be so depressed yesterday I would have gotten this pretty baby...

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to pick one out through the mob today. *sigh* This is such a bummer.

I've been trying since yesterday and still haven't managed to catch one of these squirely little buggers. I'm going to keep trying until I get some though. Good luck to everyone trying who still hasn't gotten one like me.

*goes back to stalking the Alpine biome*

I've been trying since yesterday and still haven't managed to catch one of these squirely little buggers. I'm going to keep trying until I get some though. Good luck to everyone trying who still hasn't gotten one like me.

*goes back to stalking the Alpine biome*

I've caught two today, even with my dinosaur of computer! I'm trying for my 4th!

Well finally got rid of my miss clicks so maybe I can now get a full set. smile.gif

I posted this earlier. If you aren't tapping a track pad, it may or may not work for you as well.

No.. You can drag with a trackpad too.. :]

Just dont let go when you tap, if you find you clicked on something wrong then just make sure your finger stays where it is and drag it away. That makes the dragging image effect no? thus killing the access of the link in the process.

Aww. xd.png I went and got my hopes up. I had two tabs that said I'd gotten an egg but it was just the same egg twice!

At least I've got one now! I'm very happy! I was scared I'd never get one! What a relief. smile.gif

Just caught my third at the :40 drop. xd.png I swear, Google Chrome does wonders for me. Through this drop, I've moved from IE to Chrome, to iPod, to Chrome again. And Chrome has gotten me 2/3rds of my eggs.

Locked for ~3 hours!

Awwww, I'd reaaaally like a breeding CB pair, but no, the second egg just_does_not_want_to_be_caught danggit.