TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Still not a one egg. I've been offering up a clean sixth gen Gold egg since last night and STILL no bites. Are these little ones THAT rare?

Knowing our luck, they'll just be a really common species xd.png

Still not a one egg. I've been offering up a clean sixth gen Gold egg since last night and STILL no bites. Are these little ones THAT rare?

Just wait a bit, they will become less rare.

I actually like when they become really common. But the way the ratios are set up currently (unless they've been changed recently), these little ones will be rare, regardless, for a good couple months, even if they are common.

These hatchlings need to grow up now. I love the hatchling sprites so I absolutely can't wait to see the adults... :3

EDIT: Someone traded two eggs to me for the gold! A breeding pair! :3

Edited by MysticTiger

I LOVE the 2S hatchies, the first stage kinda didn't warm my kettle much. But cannot wait for the adults now - I'm SO lovin' those colors!

I LOVE the 2S hatchies, the first stage kinda didn't warm my kettle much. But cannot wait for the adults now - I'm SO lovin' those colors!

So am I!

Yes! After being gifted an egg by a kind user and catching one in this last drop I finally have a pair! Now to just influence them and wait for the adult sprites. smile.gif

Snagged another one finally biggrin.gif Now if my last egg would hatch I could have 7 new ones yay!

wondering if they are still being released. i thought it was over but no idea.

i already have 4 but just wondering if its still on.

Of course they're still being released! They're a new permanent dragon! smile.gif

haha i know that ^^ i ment in like bunches (if you know i mean)

i know they are not like holiday dragons

Edited by Puppyloverdog10000

And just got two eggs xd.png

Waytago!!

Toldya that egg would bring you luck! biggrin.gif

ETA: There are a few more not-Speckleds in each drop than there were but there are still plenty of the new ones too.

Edited by oddsoxdi

So much lucky ppl around here, makes me totally jealous xd.png

Caught four yesterday in one drop :3 I have my ways >:3 Traded two for a CB GW hatchie and influenced the other two to be a pair.

Well I still see a lot of them in the hourly drops (and a few times there have been a lot of them on the 5 minute drops!) so even though others are mixed in, there's still a good number of them.

Waytago!!

Toldya that egg would bring you luck! biggrin.gif

Haha yeah xd.png

He/she is definitely getting a fitting name for this.

Well I still see a lot of them in the hourly drops (and a few times there have been a lot of them on the 5 minute drops!) so even though others are mixed in, there's still a good number of them.

Yup, there's a whole bunch of them moving at light speed xd.png

After nearly a whole night of catching I finally caught my 7 (well one gifted. <3)eggs. <3 I can't wait to grab more!

Edited by DarkFire1

I must have turtle fingers or something .. haha. Been trying and trying to no avail .. I see people wishing for their 4th and I haven't even managed to get one in these past couple days of trying!! Haha. You all have some serious lightning fingers.

Edit: Was gifted by generous drag cave players!!! Thank you!!! My day has been made, smile.gif

Edited by mildfiasco

'Taint easy, McGee....

(quote from an old radio show)

I'm still trying to get something more from the Cave drops... got my two ST's but nothing else yet... Oh, well, it'll slow down sooner or later... biggrin.gif

Aaaand I got my fourth Speckle! I'll stop looking for those now- I want to hunt for metals. *crosses fingers*

'Taint easy, McGee....

(quote from an old radio show)

I'm still trying to get something more from the Cave drops... got my two ST's but nothing else yet... Oh, well, it'll slow down sooner or later... biggrin.gif

They have already, since I got my second~

Thank you, God, I actually might start believing in you xd.png