TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

most of us dont have super internet like u ;O; i still havent even caught ONE MYSELF, both of mines were gifted by a very generous person.

//sigh

I was lucky getting 1! It's easier now, less people. But now they are dropping other eggs!

Me too! My Female pinks are on cooldown  dry.gif

Part of my females are but I have more of them...I'm lucky the cb black hatchlings someone gifted me as eggs last week gendered into a pair without influencing. Not gonna lie, I danced a little from glee at it.

Now watch them be incompatible.

(Also, the eggs mixed in with others just 7 hours after the release, most people here were fighting that.)

Edited by CheshireFox

I am glad I at least caught one^^

But sadly I am egglocked right now ;-; so I can't go for a pair :\

I was lucky getting 1! It's easier now, less people. But now they are dropping other eggs!

even with less people ]: i still cant get any. seems like my luck is just bad. oh well, i'm content with 2.

If you notice after you've clicked down, and haven't let up on the button, try moving the mouse off the egg link, it keeps my misclicks from registering and I don't grab the egg.

I posted this earlier. If you aren't tapping a track pad, it may or may not work for you as well.

Edited by CheshireFox

Aimed for a speckle,got another speckle instantly.....pure luck or amazing clicking skills

Congrats on you luck/skills improving

After the first couple of eggs I managed to get, catching seemed to get easier.

@Danielle- So it isn't just me, cool. The only "misclick" I had before was myself being silly after sitting on a page 5 seconds. I expected it would have been gone but it wasn't lol

Edited by CheshireFox

Congrats on you luck/skills improving

After the first couple of eggs I managed to get, catching seemed to get easier.

Agreed. Can't seem to find any more metals in the raffle of these eggs though....

almost clicked another speckle while going to abandon my pink saying you have overburdened. I'm not even trying anymore xd.png

Agreed. Can't seem to find any more metals in the raffle of these eggs though....

I egglocked myself in the hopes of getting 3 breeding pairs of them(something I'm trying with most non-holiday new releases).

I love the hatchlings and can't wait to see the adults. Hopefully I can catch a pair eventually.

I love the hachi too! They are so awesome! I think freezing one pair then keep the other ones! OHHHHHHH I don't know!

*Squeal!* I just got my Second one, now I just got a Third one!! Now to get one more!

Congrats! Told everyone it should be getting easier and easier smile.gif

Hold On.

I just caught a 2nd gen gold in the AP, bred with a CB black.

People are going to no ends!

EDIT: to catch the new ones, of course.

first time I ever saw a gold in the AP.

Edited by qwertyuiop0726

Hold On.

Lol, I AP'd a CB black egg...

Hold On.

Yeah! Some people are givivng some eggs away!

Almost got a CB trihorn but denied it cause i wanted to try and find a gold D:

Still golds are my top priority.