TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

FINALLY been lucky to catch 3. I already influenced a male and female. I would like to get another male and female pair. Already have some neat ideas for a lineage to create with these guys. biggrin.gif

Early morning, ready to hunt my 6th, and last, egg. I'm thinking about tossing that Ice egg and making it 7. lol I hope the eggs are still dropping... Yesterday was crazy...

Early morning, ready to hunt my 6th, and last, egg.  I'm thinking about tossing that Ice egg and making it 7.  lol  I hope the eggs are still dropping...  Yesterday was crazy...

They're still dropping! Had two eggs hatch overnight and I just filled both slots at the last 5 min drop smile.gif

Edited by Zaxian

Haven't been able to get any yet. It's difficult since I don't have access to the site for a good portion of the day.

Same here! Too bad that these were released when I was sleeping, and I have to go to work soon! sad.gif

I hope I can get a pair eventually!

Woot! Am now happily locked with the little buggers! No to go breathe! wink.gif

No idea how you people are getting your 5th and 6th eggs. I've been trying since yesterday and haven't been able to get a single one due to the fact there are 150-300 other people trying to get the same damn ones!

I think it was a very bad idea putting them in one area...

They're still dropping! Had two eggs hatch overnight and I just filled both slots at the last 5 min drop

I saw, and thank God! lol Big congrats on snagging two more! I just snagged my 6th egg. *huge sigh of relief* Now I can relax. smile.gif

No idea how you people are getting your 5th and 6th eggs.

I don't know about anyone else, but it took me all day long yesterday to snag 5 of the eggs, from 7 a.m, until late last night. Between lag, and waiting to boot endless misclicks, it felt like slogging uphill through mud in a storm. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

What the *headdesk* I wasn't online for a few days, and I missed a release. Fantastic, along with the fact that my CB GW died. I just hope they won't be too rare.

Edited by jennyshin24

Tried to get a CB Silver but misclicked another one of these beauties xd.png

Bringing me up to five~

Ugh! I clicked wrong!

That is frustrating! I don't know if anyone escaped misclicks during this release. rolleyes.gif

No idea how you people are getting your 5th and 6th eggs. I've been trying since yesterday and haven't been able to get a single one due to the fact there are 150-300 other people trying to get the same damn ones!

I think it was a very bad idea putting them in one area...

I agree! I was luck getting one! And some people are getting their 4-7th egss!

Really? I think they are easy to get. O.O

I can go to the Alpine, click one, and grab the codes. Just like that. ouo

I didn't know it was hard?

That is frustrating! I don't know if anyone escaped misclicks during this release. rolleyes.gif

It could a least be a good egg! Ice, Golden Wyvern, a tan ridgewing but no! dry.gif It was a stupid pillow xd.png ! I just abandoned it!

It's hard when your computer is old! And slow! Ugh it will be a miracle if I get another one!

I really wish you all luck. I will say that it seems like it ought to be getting easier since there are about half the people for the 5 minute drops than I saw yesterday....

The hoarder and the gifter in my head are fighting because I could give away part of mine and try to catch more....

I'm also debating some tips that may or may not be of use to anyone, but I don't really know if my internet is fast compared to anyone's and I wouldn't want to give faulty advice...though I do have one tip for avoiding misclicks that only requires your brain to be faster than your mouse finger...

Edited by CheshireFox

I really wish you all luck. I will say that it seems like it ought to be getting easier since there are about half the people for the 5 minute drops than I saw yesterday....

The hoarder and the gifter in my head are fighting because I could give away part of mine and try to catch more....

I just hope they grow up! The last release it seemed like it took 2 weeks for the eggs to hatch! At least for me!

I'm crossing my fingers I snag one before the cave blocks, Then I'm going AP diving

Edit: just got lucky and caught one O3O AP diving here I come xd.png

Edited by brairtrainer

I just hope they grow up! The last release it seemed like it took 2 weeks for the eggs to hatch! At least for me!

I'm actually going to be delaying some of my egg's hatching possibly for influencing. I only have two male pinks and they're on cooldown. After this I really have to focus on catching pinks more.

Caught my 4'th egg this morning during a 5-minute drop. ^^ They're all influenced now.

Can't wait to see adults.

I'm crossing my fingers I snag one before the cave blocks, Then I'm going AP diving

Me too! If it goes to AB. I'm dead! Just waiting for x:00 again! I missed the last one!

most of us dont have super internet like u ;O; i still havent even caught ONE MYSELF, both of mines were gifted by a very generous person.

//sigh

I'm actually going to be delaying some of my egg's hatching possibly for influencing. I only have two male pinks and they're on cooldown. After this I really have to focus on catching pinks more.

Me too! My Female pinks are on cooldown dry.gif