TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Huh, what do you think might happen?  huh.gif

For some reason I woke up thinking "hocrud, I'm egglocked - what if TJ is evil and releases ANOTHER breed today?". The scrambling and AP'ing that would ensue! blink.gif Like I said, sleep-heebie-jeebies!

Well, I have five and I've gifted out a few. Think I'm going to try for a metal instead of filling my last slot with another new egg. As tempting as these new eggies are though...it will be hard to not grab another one. biggrin.gif

i like to just watch how fast they go at the hr drop and count how many metals i see fly by, counted like 4 i think xd.png and i got another speckle egg :3

That was the 24th drop.

Are they going to stop now?

No, no, don't stop! ohmy.gif

I only have one, and I need them to stay in the Cave so I have a better chance of catching!

I't 5am here and i've been trying since 2pm yestarday. and still over 100 people in alpine and i have not even seen the eggs yet! Sadly if this is going to be the way now and the future Im tempted to quit. It was fun and ok when you had to chase and race but back then you had a better chance or getting one egg and seeing said eggs. Now you have hardly any esp when they appear only in one area.

Please can there be a review and maybe egg drops across the cave for fairness.

Yay finally caught one!

Can't wait to finish off my pair ^^

I't 5am here and i've been trying since 2pm yestarday. and still over 100 people in alpine and i have not even seen the eggs yet! Sadly if this is going to be the way now and the future  Im tempted to quit. It was fun and ok when you had to chase and race but back then you had a better chance or getting one egg and seeing said eggs. Now you have hardly any esp when they appear only in one area.

Please can there be a review and maybe egg drops across the cave for fairness.

I'm sure you'll catch one soon!

There arent half as much people as before, and like ive said above, me and my friend managed to catch some. Even though we live in china, and china has the most horrible internet ever.

Anyways, i've got enough for 3 CB pairs now. But probably only 2 later, because i promised to give one of my eggs to a friend whos computer broke down. She hasnt been able to log on at all and cant possibly catch any of the new eggs.

Edited by suskekun222

I don't know about anyone else, but I started the hunt at 7 this morning. It's now almost midnight. Unfortunately, I spent half the day waiting around on misclicks to cool down. lol

20 minutes, and I try for the 5th. If I don't have any luck, I'm going to bed and worry about it tomorrow.

Because I was locked, I started really hunting around 3:00 AM. It was bad then and bad when I got home from work (6:00 PM to about 8:00 PM). I really think it depends on the time of day.

My day has not alloted me the time or opportunity for a single one. sad.gif Sad. I caught the tail end of one drop and the egg was gone.

Finally got a second egg, and managed a CB Stripe after Alpine cleared out. ^^

I just caught my third egg. I might glomp gift this one when I'm home from school happy.gif

Yes, got my second in the :05 drop!

Funny story. At :58, I completely forgot there was an hourly coming up. So I went and took meds for my stomachache... Came back and it was over! Boy, I'm glad I decided to stick around a couple extra minutes after returning. laugh.gif

the drop was over REAL quick this round. But, I manage to catch one for my friend biggrin.gif So better then nothing laugh.gif

Once again, no email despite the subscription to the news forum.

Thanks, though. Surprised to see an egg release so soon after Valentine's Day!

Trading a Gold for some... Let's see if anyone bites.

I really like these little ones. I'm really curious to see what the adults will look like. :3

I'd say hold off on that trade, no one knows if they'll be common or not yet.

ive seen people already trade CB golds and silvers for them xd.png what if their really common? i would be kind of sad if i found out and traded a really rare egg

Agreed to Erithan.

Its best not to trade now.

Either the one trading speckles will regret later or you will, so no good on either sides. s:

I just discovered there was a new release a couple of hours ago. I should have realized there was some reason all those low time hatchies and eggs were in the AP. LOL.

Already traded a couple of CB reds for one biggrin.gif even if they are 'common' (trihorns, blusang and tsunamis aren't!), it'll be nice to have a breeding pair, or at least one at all xd.png

Tablets are great for egg hunting tongue.gif Yay fingertapping! I got one and a cb gw.

At first read I was going to argue that they aren't, but ohhh, fingertapping. ohmy.gif