TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

At first read I was going to argue that they aren't, but ohhh, fingertapping. ohmy.gif

I always use my iPad for hunting, and I get my stuff quite quickly smile.gif

I always use my iPad for hunting, and I get my stuff quite quickly smile.gif

o_o

* applauds*

Hunting on an ipad is impossible for me.

o_o

* applauds*

Hunting on an ipad is impossible for me.

*laughs good-naturedly* Try an iPod.

Wow, this egg is BEAUTIFUL!

I didn't even know there was a new dragon until I went to stick my eggs into hatcheries lol.

Nicely done smile.gif

~Charm

YES! Luck in the morning! I just got up and managed to catch 4 of these beauties. X3 Now I'm locked. Good luck to all hunters. They are chatchable after all.^^

ohmy.gif Forgotten i grap the wrong egg and is going to be lock for another hour, or else I could have gotten another new lovely one dry.gif . Oh well, bed time, tomorrow is another day for new egg hunting. Hopefully it'll still be around

Need one more and then I will be happily egg-locked! smile.gif I love the egg - the texture and color are marvelous! Though I don't freeze things, wish I could have one of these eggies preserved on my scroll. Oh well... hopefully the adults will live up to the egg.

Oh hey guys. Just thought I'd stop by and totally NOT point out the quote in my signature.

So how you doin'? I've not caught a single one huehuehuah.

Got three of the little things. smile.gif I'm locked now with some misclicks, but I'm hoping to grab a few more in a few hours time!

Oh hey guys. Just thought I'd stop by and totally NOT point out the quote in my signature.

So how you doin'? I've not caught a single one huehuehuah.

*sprays Coke all over screen* That cannot be unseen.

I have only 2, but I have to wait for other eggs to hatch tomorrow.

*sprays Coke all over screen* That cannot be unseen.

I have only 2, but I have to wait for other eggs to hatch tomorrow.

The IRC was in giggle fits from it lol. STD jokes everywhare.

I have no STDs fwahahah.

Not a single new egg till now just like that time when the blusangs were released.

I've only gotten one so far. I was locked, so couldn't get more than one xd.png But I incubated my dragons and will soon have 3 more spaces for the next hourly drop :3

Think I'll influence this one... Female...

I think I have found my favorite dragon.

I'm in love <3 lol

~Charm

I remember when these babies were being made! c: Cheshire did such a great job on them.

I miss Cheshire ;n;

/sobs

I hope to catch one more sometime later in the day, but for now I am heading off to bed.

On a slightly unrelated note, these seem like hardy little dragons. I've seen eggs at 5 days and 23 hours with upwards of 200 views that aren't sick at all.

Well I caught 3 so thats a start smile.gif Thank you TJ and Spriters for the new eggs. biggrin.gif

Started catching at 3pm yesterday. It's 7am today, had to switch to an iPod touch because for some reason it's faster than my computer. Still only have a gift and nothing caught for myself. Blehh.

How long will the release be? A day or two? Would like to help catching the new release but I am egg-locked right now :/

How long will the release be? A day or two? Would like to help catching the new release but I am egg-locked right now :/

It's a permanent addition to the cave anyway.

It's a permanent addition to the cave anyway.

Yeah, but if the drop continues tomorrow, that'd be awesome... *wistful thinking*