TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Awww.

TJ's babies gendered.

;o;

Fell in love with the male hatchie.

Yay! Got my first in the 9:30 drop, and just got my second in the 9:35...and to wait 5 hours to abandon a mis-click Ridgewing [if it was a breed I like, I'd keep it but as I have the 4 Ridgewings and don't really care for them...it goes]

Now to back off and let others try their luck ~ good luck to those still hunting.

*Edit; While I don't care about codes - just noticed one of my Speckled-Throat eggs has the code lusiE - well, that settled my thoughts as to which egg to influence female.

Edited by ShorahNagi

I've actually been catching all sorts of CB goodies in the AP even before a release, but yeah, it's been like this even back when I was originally at the cave with new releases-- people'll toss out whatever eggs they can to clear up spaces for the new ones. ESPECIALLY if they're ones they most likely already have a few adults of. :B

I am having much better luck on the 5 minute drops than on the hourly. I just caught my 4th egg and they were all on 5 minute drops. I clicked at least a hundred times on the hourly drops and caught nothing!

I've caught three so far. How much do you think people would trade for to get one of the new releases right now?

Finally was able to catch one. Now I have to wait till one of my eggs to hatch before trying to catch another.

Still nothing T_T

The eggs are beautiful, though! Hopefully they won't be too rare and I might actually have a chance of getting one sometime.

I've caught three so far. How much do you think people would trade for to get one of the new releases right now?

People would think their worth CB metals by the look of the things people want for them in the trade threads. :0

You could trade a decent amount for them as of now, but i wouldnt advice it.

Its not a very smart choice trading them away now since we dont know their rarity, Its just like gambling.

Lol misclicked and got a black. Normally I'd be over the moon about that but all I can think is DARN I wanted a new release egg! And now I am locked ><!

New release! I'm always late to the party. tongue.gif Picked up three in a couple of minutes, but not sure I like the hatchlings. Will see, didn't like the tri-horns at first but now am obsessed with them lol.

Missed a bunch of CB blacks and TWO CB silvers! ohmy.gif But I locked myself with the new eggs. Fun!

Snagged another new egg, and no misclicks this time! biggrin.gif Now I have 4. 2 more and I'll be locked until everyone hatches. smile.gif **pets IE**

Edited by MedievalMystic

Ack. 50 clicks, zero eggs. Fustrating xd.png

Edit: How long are they dropping for?

Edited by Dragonhide

I felt like I was moving fast for an iPod, but unsurprisingly missed everything. I saw a Paper though! ohmy.gif

Misclicked and got a gold dragon egg♪

JACKPOT!!! biggrin.gif

Managed to get 3 and then misclicked a Ridgewing >.>

Egglocked for now but at least I have a male and a female!

Well miss clicked an albino dry.gif so now im egg locked for a while..

Got two yesterday .___. got egglocked with two more biggrin.gif Edited by XiaoChibi

Misclicked and got a gold dragon egg♪

you have no idea how jealous i am of you right now hahahaha

nice catch!!!!!!!

Lol misclicked and got a black. Normally I'd be over the moon about that but all I can think is DARN I wanted a new release egg! And now I am locked ><!

I sent you a PM, I will take that off your hands if you want me to.

Also can't seem to have any luck getting even one, too many people in the Biome! Dx