jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Caught 2 CB Coppers this morning, like 5-10 minutes apart. Keep looking for Silvers, and all I'm seeing are Coppers. I missed two others today. xd.png

You could try trading. I've only seen CB trios, papers, cheeses and dinos. Never metals.

Just missed a copper in the alpine. I jump from biome to biome, and thus, miss stuff.

I have just missed a Silver, thanks to partial fatigue... sad.gif

Saw and grabbed a copper recently, but to this day, I haven't seen a single CB gold. I must be hunting at the wrong times. tongue.gif

I just missed another Silver, which I could have grabbed if I wasn't distracted by my mom. sad.gifI know where it went, though

I haven't seen a singe Metallic in the last weeks, just a bunch of trios and unbreedables.

I managed to snag a silver last night. biggrin.gif That makes silver number 5, which is good, because I really need to start filling in some of these darn metal checker lineages.

Caught a GW last night. Only other CB metal that I've seen was a Silver, but I missed it.

Caught a brown Copper yesterday; going to trade it for new release hatchies in a couple of days. smile.gif

I just saw a CB Silver in the coast. It was followed by a Blusang which was followed by a Copper blink.gif If only I was faster!

Since I started playing in 2008, I only saw 4 CB silvers in the cave, 2 Coppers (except on the day of their release of course) and not a single CB Gold.

Caught a CB Gold a few days ago. Apart from that, hadn't seen any in the biomes before.

Caught a CB Silver yesterday. That brings my count up to 4 Cb Silvers and 1 CB gold that I caughht myself. All this year.

Still haven't seen any silvers or golds, but I saw 2 Coppers in the forest yesterday, I think less than 2 hours apart (I got the second one I saw, yey!).

Got inspired by a Suggestion and looked for this thread. How is your experience with CB metals nowadays?

I haven't seen a breath of a Metal for a long time. I've seen lots of CB Silvers being traded tho, so those with all the unnatural or aided clicking speed or who are able to spend hours and hours in the Biomes are sure getting them.

I haven't seen a breath of a Metal for a long time.

Me neither.

Fascinatingly, I caught my one and only CB Gold in my very first month at DC. I couldn't even influence it, as I didn't own any Pinks at that point (not sure if I knew about influencing anyway biggrin.gif ). This certainly gave me a wrong idea about their rarity.

I've SEEN two this week, but I am also aware that there are plenty around. I know of one scroll where there are usually a full batch of CB, all caught on the same day. It has been reported, but that's one reason we don't see them....

I was somehow able to catch one CB gold and one CB silver a long while back. I think they were both in the same year but several months apart. I've seen quite a few coppers. I always thought gold and silvers were more rare though. I actually abandoned a CB copper once xd.png

I caught a green (blue) CB copper the other week, and I haven't even /seen/ a CB gold or silver since I caught mine several years ago. I keep holding out hope, though! I have some lineages that I want to make, but I need another CB gold and another CB silver to do them. (I only have one each)

I've seen maybe 1 in the last few months, so they're not a very common occurrence for me. tongue.gif