jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Just missed a silver at 10 minutes past the hour sad.gif

ETA WOOT and just CAUGHT one at xx:57 !

They are there biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I've just missed gold in alpine... Of course I kept staring and wondering what I'm looking at laugh.gif Congrats to the person who got it!

Missed a Gold in the desert. And OF COURSE, the person who got it has TEN of them already...

I'm really starting to wonder why I even bother trying.

Edited by Myra the Sark

I guess Golden Wyverns are not so rare anymore.

I agree, lately, all the semi-rare dragons such as the unbreedables, nebulas, golden wyverns, two-headed lindwrums, blusangs, and even coppers have been appearing a lot. I've probably seen 3-4 cheese, 2-3 paper, 1 chicken, 1 dino, 6 nebulas, 2 -3 golden wyverns, 4-5 two-headed lindwrums, 3 blusangs, and 2 coppers.

And I missed all the coppers, cheese, and blusangs(*cries in a corner)

Wow.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but...

Two days ago, I have caught a Gold from the Volcano biome from a 5 minute drop at about 20:15. It was the very first time I see one in the cave, too. Same thing happened with my first CB Silver which I have caught almost 2 weeks earlier before my first CB Gold; first time seeing it, and first time catching it.

I caught a CB silver in the coast a few days ago, couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it, but there were only 2(or maybe it's 4) people in the biome, so I caught it!

Just caught a CB copper from the forest. Caught another one a few weeks ago from Forest as well.

Caught a Silver in the forest the other day...my very first CB Silver that I caught myself. The other three on my scroll were from trading last year - I was pretty stoked that I got it, now I have two CB pairs biggrin.gif

I've recently caught a Silver, but a few minutes ago I missed another Silver. sad.gif

Missed first Silver I've ever seen in the cave. It was in the Jungle.

Crud, I just missed yet another Silver in the Alpine. My moment of happiness was apparently shortlived. :| *cries*

I caught a copper in the forest last night. I was looking for summers, but I won't turn down a copper. biggrin.gif

I see the golds and silvers here and there (and even manage to snag them rarely), but they are still definitely few and far between. I usually just sit at each refresh and look for anything worth grabbing.

Last CB Metal I've seen was a Silver in 2009. Tell me what you all do to see these so often :x

Waste way too much time in the caves. tongue.gif

Wow... I just managed to catch a Silver in the Desert by luck; I briefly skipped and came back and I clicked about 2 seconds later and managed to beat other 12 (and possibly more) people to it.

...So my luck is starting to zig-zag? Lol xd.png

Wow... I just managed to catch a Silver in the Desert by luck; I briefly skipped and came back and I clicked about 2 seconds later and managed to beat other 12 (and possibly more) people to it.

...So my luck is starting to zig-zag? Lol xd.png

That seems to be how I catch most of my metals. LOL

Caught 2 CB Coppers this morning, like 5-10 minutes apart. Keep looking for Silvers, and all I'm seeing are Coppers. I missed two others today. xd.png

i got a cb silver and now i got a cb green copper loves them both

Edited by toniblab

I've caught another CB Silver just a few minutes ago. That's my third one biggrin.gifI'm still trying to trade the other 2 for a CB Gold, though...

There. biggrin.gif Now I have at least two (male and female, if this gold egg's influence works) of every metal. I still need to keep my eye out for golds to work on some mates for my checkers, but at least I can get a start. tongue.gif

Caught a silver several days ago, but missed two CB Coppers in the Alpine this morning.

I recently missed yet another Gold, right when I desperately need one AND right after making a post about not being able to find someone who wants to trade a CB Gold for 2 CB Silvers. It's like this game hates me and I want to cry :|