jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I am sitting here still in a daze as I went originally in the coast at the 11 drop to catch an elusive cb copper. Seeing nothing I went into the alpine and lo and behold there was the saying for a cb gold egg so smirking I clicked on it and omg I actually caught it!!!!!! EEEEEEK!!!

Sat there in shock at seeing it on my scroll. You want to hear something really eerie. The last time I caught a cb gold in the drops was on Sept. 21, 2008. And now same date, same month and 5 years later I catch another one. I mean I saw them in there but never really tried to get one. Well I did but missed it. I don't know why so many people would want one if my Golden Embers is any indication he isn't breeding worth a darn. Likes getting green vine eggs or a guardian egg and just last week no interest. I think it is catching as none of my coppers wanted to give me copper eggs either. Soooooo I imagine I will be trading it for a cb green copper. Heck I may even try to get another one Or do you think I can only catch them on Sept. 21st? biggrin.gif

Caught a CB silver in the coast on an hourly drop yesterday, and then went to the volcano and caught ANOTHER CB silver five minutes after I had caught my first.

I just missed a cb gold from the coast..... I am so angry and upset right now .__.

3 and a half years of hunting with no success at all ;__;

Eee~, I caught a CB silver from the Volcano earlier. I was totally surprised to get it - I clicked to the cave at a completely random time and the Volcano was the first page I loaded, and it was sitting there. I genuinely didn't think I was doing anything but wasting my time clicking on it. zomg. <3 *cuddles it*

UGH. I saw a silver in the alpine and clicked off and clicked back on and it was still there and I clicked it and it was GONE! This has been the worst week of my life. I just need one more of those stupid things.

AND I MISSED ANOTHER IN THE DESERT. This is so awful.

Edited by Earth Gurl

UGH. I saw a silver in the alpine and clicked off and clicked back on and it was still there and I clicked it and it was GONE! This has been the worst week of my life. I just need one more of those stupid things.

laugh.gif 12 hours ago the same thing happened to me except instead of it being gone I was overburndened and it was at volcano. =/

Just now, there were two CB Silvers in Alpine seconds from each other. blink.gif I still don't believe my eyes. (Didn't catch either, though.)

oh, it just breaks my heart - after not seeing any golds for a couple of weeks, there have been two this morning and I couldn't get either sad.gif

yeah, I know they're pixels....but still, I want them!

Saw a CB silver in the desert (I think?), clicked on a different biome, went back to it, and clicked it again, but missed it. dry.gif

I cleared 6 blockers in the alpine last night, only to have someone else grab the CB Gold that came in behind them. Ten minutes I sat in that stupid biome with zero movement. Four people in there. And I miss it.

Clearing blockers ALWAYS backfires on me. rolleyes.gif

Clearing those blockers finally paid off; I picked up a Guardian and an Ember (I keep mistaking its description for Magmas) and then I got a Silver! Lord knows how many Silvers I've seen without catching them. rolleyes.gif Pretty sure they've become more common but the demand has risen alongside.

Edited by cfmtfm

I am going to stop breeding my metals. No one wants anything other than CB metal these days, with this sudden upswing of available CBs, so it's pointless to breed. Rather frustrating, actually. sad.gif

today i found 3 cb silvers i gifted one and a cb green copper i dont know how maybe just luck and hunting inbetween egg drops

I am going to stop breeding my metals.  No one wants anything other than CB metal these days, with this sudden upswing of available CBs, so it's pointless to breed.  Rather frustrating, actually.  sad.gif

Yeah I can agree.

But when have they ever produced offspring anyway? mad.gif

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Crockturtle566

I just saw 2 CB Coppers in the hour drop just now. One in Dessert and one in Volcano. I haven't hunted in the biomes for a couple weeks and was surprised. .__. And before that I saw a CB Gold in Coast near that hour drop by like a few minutes. I was hunting cause a friend got 2 CB Silvers, 1 CB Green Copper, and a CB Red Copper earlier. >__> Gonna keep hunting and updating on here if I see more xd.png.

Nothing from my end, have been trying to work out catching deals with various people, so far no one has bitten, but I think it's just my rotten luck.

I have never caught a CB metal... :/ Today was the first time I've seen a CB Gold and at that time I was rocking out to music as I didn't expect anything (big mistake) and the minute I saw the CB gold my hand just fumbled. Gosh darn it.

At least I've found other CB rares. CB Metals are not my friends!

Caught a CB Silver yesterday and already traded the egg today ^^

So I only seen 1 this whole week

Edited by lollipop00

I have never, ever seen a Silver anywhere in the Biomes or AP. I guess I am just on at the wrong times. tongue.gif

I did see a Copper at the Desert but I missed it. I also saw another Copper in the Alpines pass by. So far this week, I have caught two GW's in the Alpines. I've actually had a great week in the biomes - 1 Thunder, 1 Paper, and 2 GW's. I also saw a Leetle Tree but I missed it because my mouse is a bit wonky. tongue.gif

OH WOWEEE!!!! Sits here in shock and amazement plus bouncing up and down on my chair. biggrin.gif I just caught my FIRST ever cb silver egg in the Coast!!!!! This is fantastic. I have a cb gold and 2nd generation silvers but nary a cb silver. And on Oct. 23rd is my b-day. Need some cheering up as Dad is now in a retirement home so it looks like for the first time I will be celebrating it if you call it that---by myself sad.gif

And to think in the drop before that I was put off cause I wasn't fast enough to click on the cb brine egg. smile.gif Had a look at its code and this is weird and eerie part of its code has 55 and that is the year I was born. blink.gif

Edited by LuvDragons