jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I missed a silver in the coast at the last hourly drop. And I clicked it really quickly - I bet I would've caught it if my internet was a little faster.

CB golds on average of about 1 per day, and I hunt for a little more than 30 minutes so I'd say they're definitely becoming more "common" but I think the reason is that more blockers are getting taken.

I have never ever caught a CB gold but I consider myself lucky to have caught 7 CB silvers.

ive never seen metals in the cave. all the ones I have i had to trade for.

makes it hard starting lineages, lemme tell ya

ive never seen metals in the cave. all the ones I have i had to trade for.

makes it hard starting lineages, lemme tell ya

Don't feel bad, I've been here since just after the original valentines were released (missed them by a month) and have still never seen a CB gold in the cave. I think I've only saw 2 maybe 3 silvers in all that time too. and I hunt a lot. One of the reasons, I aim to collect sprites and not worry about their lineage. rolleyes.gif

I've got bad luck - I've barely been seeing anything at the hourly drops except cave blockers and the odd uncommon. I did manage to grab two golds from the AP the other day, but they had gnarly lineages so they're on my scroll for show.

OMG I JUST GOT MY FIRST CB SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0 IT IS MY SECOND ONE THAT I'VE EVER SEEN IN THE CAVE!!!!!! Omg, I can't believe I managed to grab it!

I had just nonchalantly clicked on the cave, thinking 'meh, probably not much in there' and I saw an odd egg description. I'm thinking 'Wut...I know this one...ITS A SILVER!" I expected the 'sorry' message to pop up, but instead, I got it! I've wanted a CB silver since my first day on DC, and now I finally have one! My mouth is still awkwardly hanging ajar in shock lol

Just got a second cb gold in three weeks ...is it a metal boom again ?

I see Gold at cave three times since I started Dragon Cave.

First time, I saw them at coast during (or right after) September release and missed.

I see another one at forest, and I was scroll-locked.

Lastly, I see the other one at jungle, but I missed.

(I didn't see silver yet at cave;;)

I've seen like about 4 golds and I only managed to get 1 even though I have to say I'm a really fast clicker o.O But it's okay, I've also gotten like 2/4 silvers. So I'm still grateful

With people locked from Halloween breeding/AP hunting, there's almost no one in the cave. This may be the time to catch a CB metal if you haven't yet. I saw a Silver that sat there for a good 5 seconds. Alas, I was locked as well, or it would have been mine. sad.gif

ive seen 3 cb golds and havent gotten any of them mad.gif it really annoys me when that happens

I've seen four CB Golds and grabbed two of them. Only one Silver, though, which I did not get.

And I've seen about five CB Coppers - I got one green and one brown (which is annoying because the reds are my favorite xd.png).

Still haven't see any golds. Grumble grumble. Stupid CB Gold keeps eluding me.

Still haven't see any golds. Grumble grumble. Stupid CB Gold keeps eluding me.

Same here! I know exactly your feelings…One day, I'd love to just catch a CB Gold lol

I've literally only seen 4 CB Golds during my time on DC - last one was many months ago sad.gif

saw a cb gold today and yesterday, missed both, but caught a chicken, so 1/3 I guess... before recently I'd never seen a gold, seen a couple silvers and caught one which I stupidly traded years ago.

Missed a Copper in the Volcano about 4 hours ago. Ended up with a Mint instead. blink.gif

Caught a CB Silver just now in the Volcano.

my first CB metal... nearly makes up for the time I got an overburdened message on a Gold thanks to a misclick

My heart is still pounding - I just saw a gold in the forest. Missed, of course.

I'm under the impression that metals drop two or three times a day in every biome, maybe more on the busiest biomes. Can someone confirm?