jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I decided my current open slot is for SOMETHING metal, don't care hugely what. Missed one gold and one silver at the drop, and missed one of each of those in the AP, too. I wound up yelling "YOUR MOM is hidden behind some leaves!" at some poor innocent Mint egg.

Yeah, you tell that Mint!

xd.png

Missed another Silver in the last drop, btw.

Wonder if it is better to try to hunt multiple biomes (what is co-ordination) or just stay in one biome. :/ I've taped down my control key now, I think mother will be mad at me. D:

I think when I try to load multiple biomes and multitask my computer just loads that much slower. Multitasking seems impossible.

It may make sense if one biome isn't moving to click over to another one, but you're only really going to be efficient at one.

/tired fist pump

finally had my cursor in the right spot and my reaction wasn't "derp"

user posted image

;__;

i cant help but feel useless right now.

didnt get either.

biome?

are you asking me?

the biome was alpines.

(psst the number of people psst)

i was asking you. tongue.gif forgot to click the quote button ( didnt realise.)

and i think desert is better

i was asking you. tongue.gif forgot to click the quote button ( didnt realise.)

and i think desert is better

yeah, the desert has less people and still moves quite fast. ive seen more metals there aswell s:

the volcano spews out metals on occasions aswell, xd.png. havent seen much in other places though.

yeah, the desert has less people and still moves quite fast. ive seen more metals there aswell s:

the volcano spews out metals on occasions aswell, xd.png. havent seen much in other places though.

agreed cool.gif

I wish my metals would breed true. sigh.

I wish my metals would breed true. sigh.

same here ;-; ive been trying to produce an egg from a checker that i really like, but the metals are so darned stubborn sad.gif i think ill cry tears of joy if they ever actually produced

user posted image

;__;

i cant help but feel useless right now.

didnt get either.

seeing that picture makes me want to hover over and click them... reflex i guess dry.gif ive been stalking the caves too long apparently.

Edited by Xeriina

i think the new dragons will probably rare because of all the metals dropping in the cave

i caught a CB silver in the alpine this drop :3

Alright, were are you hiding the magnet? xd.png

There was a silver in the volcano... which, as usual, I didn't get, even with just 17 people. sad.gif

Alright, were are you hiding the magnet? xd.png

*throws it aside* i dont have one D: dunno what your talking about! but if you can find me a golden magnet ill luv you long time xd.png havent seen any golds lately

I seem to be catching 3 CB silvers for every 1 CB gold I catch D:

Man I saw my first ever CB gold in the volcano some days ago.

And sadly missed it. /sobs

One day. One day... xd.png

*throws it aside* i dont have one D: dunno what your talking about! but if you can find me a golden magnet ill luv you long time xd.png havent seen any golds lately

Unfortunately, I don't have any magnets, let alone a gold one ^^; I haven't caught a CB metallic since 2011 (my first and only CB Gold), so my metallic catching skills are null (I haven't been able to breed a metallic in a long time either) sad.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

ive caught 11 CB golds and 17 CB silvers total during this metal craze, which ive traded off several and kept some for my own use unsure.gif there was a time i was totally scroll locked with just CB metals xd.png havent gone to the caves much the past few days, but i have picked up a few silvers today when i went hunting.. now egglocked tongue.gif