jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

When this metal craze started, I told myself, it would be good if I at least saw them drop. If only to assure myself that they're still dropping and not give up hope.

But after what seems like more than a hundred misses, I don't know if hoping is still healthy.

Nonetheless, I've at least caught 2 silvers which I've traded off for neglected and a CB gold. And I was able to trade for a silver with a bunch of uncommon hatchlings. Some really good metal catchers have been very generous in gifting and trading.

I only need two more Cb golds to have reached my ultimate scroll goals for them now x.x Sadly though I have seen about 20 during this whole craze (when before I had seen a total of 8 in the five years i have been playing) I have not managed to catch even ONE. Darn my bad connection ><

I have the silver. All i need is a gold >.>

I just caught my first CB silver! ;-; I've been complaining for days to my friends, I feel so unworthy of getting it cause I've been a complete censorkip.gif about not catching any.

Anyway, For anyone wanting info about my catch, I caught it in the coast at 10:05 pm after a pink egg got picked up. Only 10 people were in the coast. X3

I just caught my first CB silver! ;-; I've been complaining for days to my friends, I feel so unworthy of getting it cause I've been a complete censorkip.gif about not catching any.

Anyway, For anyone wanting info about my catch, I caught it in the coast at 10:05 pm after a pink egg got picked up. Only 10 people were in the coast. X3

I was there.

Caught a cb gold in the desert a few hours ago; I'm so happy! Before that, I saw two silvers and another gold. I don't think the rate at which they're dropping has slowed down all that significantly.

Still no CB Silver. *sigh*

Been at this for days and no luck.

The dragon cave gods haven't been kind to my best friend, all I wanna do is gift her one CB Silver... ;-;

This is just plain frustrating now and not fun anymore. e.e

During the crazy release of the new CB speckled, there were tons of CB metalics and CB ices in the alpine. I caught 2 CB ices! one I traded for some cute rare little hatclings, and I'm keeping the other ^^ No luck with the metalics though, I sure want one but I just can't seem to get it sad.gif

I missed one at the last hourly, there was about 39 peeps in that biome

Now that I caught my two I am working on gifting to people that haven't a cb yet and have kindly helped me around the site or with lineages. Let there be gifts!

user posted image

I'm loving this. Haven't caught a single metal but I've finally had a chance to stock up on CB Blacks and Pinks happy.gif I've caught a ton of them over these few days.

Edited by Orlageddon

Missed a silver in the Alpine and a Gold in the volcano. Worst part was there was only 12 people in the volcano. *facedesk*

I saw a Silver in the alpine, but I missed that one. I really want to catch one so that I can make it a female and call her Lightning Farron. But for now until my freeze count is now, I'm going to catch inbred and messy commons, so I can freeze them.

Grrr missed a gold in forest and caught the silver right after it! xd.png I want golds, damn it!

I saw 2 golds; one in the Desert and one in the Alpine. Caught none. >_>

Out of the thousands being dropped in the last week, I have 0. v.v

Um yeah. luck is not with me.

Grrr missed a gold in forest and caught the silver right after it! xd.png I want golds, damn it!

At least youre catching something tongue.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

I think he caught half of those metals being dropped. xd.png

Oh well. Maybe someone will be nice enough and gift me a CB gold. tongue.gif

/hopeful. ^^;

I just want to unlock myself, so that I can at least try to catch something.

i caught that gold in the forest xd.png ...

The only CB metal that I got out of this boom was gifted to me. I'm an awful ninja hunter! Not complaining though, at least I got one. biggrin.gif