jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Saw two CB Silvers in that drop. Missed them both. xd.png

I haven't been seeing nearly as many CB metals today as I have seen the past few days. I think it's starting to slow down. I don't think I'm going to get that Silver I want before the boom is over.

I'm starting to think that if I can't even catch or trade for a CB metal when they're dropping like this maybe I should just cross them off my scroll goals. There's no way I'm going to manage a male/female pair of both.

I have attended 4 drops and seen 4 CB Silvers and 2 CB Golds.

100 people in the Desert. blink.gif

Edited by Dubious

100 people in the Desert.  blink.gif

That's usually after the Alpine has cleared out. People immediately move to the Desert afterwards. Your best chances are in the Desert within the first few minutes of the drop. There's usually only about 20-30 people in there and quite a few metals drop first.

Siiiigh, just missed a CB gold on the last hourly drop! I was staring at it for about 3 seconds before it registered what I was seeing. Phooey!

Just got gifted a CB silver <3

I squealed when I got it. Literally. Manly squeal ahaha

Thanks Tabitah~

Manly squeal?! Harhar

Oh, I missed everything, Silvers, a Gold, Ices...just arg.

2 silvers and 2 golds in the alpine this drop.

clicked all of them right as they appeared, got none

I dunno what to do anymore, this is way too frustrating.

Saw the same thing. Fury clicked on all of them. I think people who have a bunch of CB Golds are always the ones who get them. sad.gif It's depressing.

^ missed two CB silvers in the alpine.

It's irking me a little X'D i'm hoping to get at least one before they disappear again...

I missed 3 Golds and 2 Silvers so far. Now I'm egg-locked with two misclicks.

Missed everything again ._. I just need one male CB Gold but I can't get one... :/ I have to go to bed now but I will try again tomorrow..

Edited by KingZanto

Saw and missed two Golds and two Silvers in the Alpine and then proceeded to do the same in the Desert. Dx

I just clicked to the alpine after abandoning two silvers and watching them go into the AP to see a CB Gold. Reflexively, I gasped and clicked immediately...and...and got it. <333 I just can't believe the luck I'm getting... :')

caught a CB silver in the alpine, missed 2 golds, which is what id rather have c.c

Same.

Haven't caught anything today, too tired. @.@ I should put more effort into this tomorrow. ^.^;;

Don't worry about missing CBs too much.

I got my one CB gold by complete chance when I wasn't even looking for one. You'll get one eventually!

Think of it as "I'll get you eventually, egg! *shakes egg catching net menacingly*"

The image of someone flailing a net around usually keeps me from getting frustrated when I miss one. xd.png

*is completely insane*

Man! Missed yet another CB silver and a gold. :T and yet I picked up a cheese.

.... arg.

They are everywhere and yet...

I've been haunting volcano so I can try to nab some magmas while maybe lucking into one last metal or two. But I've been too slow today. If I have no luck by tomorrow I think I'll go ahead and try to even out my blacks and stripes genderwise.

Just missed 1 Gold in the Coast (came on the page with my cursor right on it, too) and 2 Golds and 1 Silver in the Desert.

... bfjkbcjkacbjqkcjklwq *gnashing of teeth*

I decided my current open slot is for SOMETHING metal, don't care hugely what. Missed one gold and one silver at the drop, and missed one of each of those in the AP, too. I wound up yelling "YOUR MOM is hidden behind some leaves!" at some poor innocent Mint egg.