Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

As much as I adore ridgewings (I'm slowly building up an army laugh.gif ), we can't really tell until we see the prize adults... it also depends if you would pair it with a gold, silver or bronze prize. I think they would be a good mate for the silvers especially. The tanning possibility is not necessarily a problem, it depends how you work with it wink.gif

Look what I did with the tan/purple variation! It can definitely be incorporated into a lineage smile.gif

omg, i'm trying to build up an army tooo. tell me your secret. >>

but yeah. I'm trying to think of unusual pairings for my prize dragon.

but yeah. I'm trying to think of unusual pairings for my prize dragon.

Deep Sea. Deep Sea. 8D

You'd get a lot of tinselkins, but they'd be Deep Seas so it wouldn't be all that bad. :D

I don't think there are any Silver/Gold Tinsel x Deep Sea lines. :C I know there's Bronze x Deep Sea though, which looks pretty nice.

Edited by Saloiq

Deep sea sounds nice, maybe flamingo or wave runner would compliment the silver?

I agree though that it's probably going to easier once they grow up, you'll be able to tell what they won't look good with. biggrin.gif

I wonder if this happened to Penk, since, you know, shes a spriters alt too.

Also, what do you guys think about a bronze x nebula or bronze x white stairstep? s:

I feel sort of unsure of the pairing i chose..

I think the Nebula pairing would look good, but then I'm biased!

I've just discovered my dream dragon is an even gen offspring from the prize Pern with Nebulas - and I didn't know it until I saw Pern xd.png I even have a mate all ready to breed with, if it was a 5th gen female! http://dragcave.net/lineage/UKGtG

I'm actually in the process of breeding a mirror copy of that lineage, but if I did manage to get an offspring somewhere down the line I'm sure I could incorporate it. Fingers crossed somebody on the list for a 2nd gen also likes Nebulas.

Easterns <3

I'm kinda rooting for Tri-horn pairings, but as several people said, we'll know when they grow up. But my favorite is generally silver, and it's hard to imagine the cool colors won't look good together.

Spotted a silver prize with a code not yet listed in the wiki in Dragon dump.

Spotted a silver prize with a code not yet listed in the wiki in Dragon dump.

Yeah, I see it, too. I love the code (CrUdF), it reminds me of: "Crud, I've forgotten something!" tongue.gif

EDIT: Aaand the little one just hatched! happy.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

They do look like easterns, can't wait until they grow up smile.gif

As for the frozen prize, hey, it's a fair world, and I agree that the user could freeze if he/she wanted to. Just means less children for us :c

I don't mind that a winner chose to freeze, but I'm confused that they chose to do so before even seeing the adult.

Yeah, I see it, too. I love the code (CrUdF), it reminds me of: "Crud, I've forgotten something!" tongue.gif

EDIT: Aaand the little one just hatched! happy.gif

Yeah, I just saw it hatch on AoND. smile.gif

Seems a little odd to me that someone would want to freeze their prize, but whatever makes them happy . . .

Perhaps they didn't want to breed it or they just really liked the hatchling sprite? I'm pretty sure they have their (reasonable) reasons. happy.gif

Perhaps they didn't want to breed it or they just really liked the hatchling sprite? I'm pretty sure they have their (reasonable) reasons. happy.gif

Yeah, they probably had their own reasons for freezing their hatchling. I don't think it'd be because they liked the hatchling sprite, considering they can just breed more xd.png

Oh well, one less prize to breed doesn't mean nobody will be getting any. they'll just spread out to other users at a slower pace.

I honestly considered freezing Merry at the S1 stage because it's so adorable. xd.png

First time I saw a bronze hatchie, she's so cute (love the name)

Infernette...

Did your dragon's name change? I'd swear it was something else with merry in it before.

Edited by TVTD

cmooooon hatchies mature i wanna see the adult and know what the species is so i can update my scroll completion/wishlist xd.png

cmooooon hatchies mature i wanna see the adult and know what the species is so i can update my scroll completion/wishlist xd.png

Tomorrow is when the incubated ones will grow up xd.png

Mwaawaaa ha haaa - laughs at your impatience

*though i do hope they live up to the high standard you guys seem to be putting on them - and me.

*though i do hope they live up to the high standard you guys seem to be putting on them - and me.

Teasing all of us impatient users , eh? tongue.gif

I've heard your art is wonderful, so I have no doubts that they will live up to my expectations. They are already so lovely

<3 I'm glad to be the proud owner of Logic. wub.gif

hey lol shush tongue.gif the sooner these things can multiply the better xd.png (not like it matters since the wait will b ages unless u happen 2 b on a list but still rofl)

Hardest thing for me right now is trying not to lock myself with eggs...in case some pirze winners AP drop their first borns.

So hard...I keep seeing things I WANT....

Edited by Slaskia

I've heard your art is wonderful,

my avatar and sig are actually paints that I have done - just FYI xd.png

hey lol shush tongue.gif the sooner these things can multiply the better xd.png (not like it matters since the wait will b ages unless u happen 2 b on a list but still rofl)

They are the spriter, meaning they created the dragons. And they have the only sportier alt... xd.png