Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

For SHADE I had a plan even before it hatched! It's influenced Male, so I've got two female mates (hopefully!) ready to go! Since I am a huge Eragon fan, both the mates have Algaesian names, and one of them should be familiar to you if you've also read the series.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vroKR

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YN9u9

Hopefully they'll breed nicely for me happy.gif

For anyone who's just trying to keep track of everything (I'm sure there are one or two of you). I started not liking my Jaena Vardaliduen Ice's first name, due to already having Saphira and Roran as recognizable characters.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vroKR

I like it much better now. Should make for a much better lineage set happy.gif

The ungendered hatchlings look like mystical salamanders to me. Now they kind of look like fuzzy Koi Fish. laugh.gif

The hatchies are just so awesome. Congrats Mysfytt on your dragon design being chosen! I can't wait to see what the adults will look like!

Oof, looks like Logic and Izaya gendered already. That was fast.

We'll see if the dragons have dimorphism since I influenced Layla as female.

Here's a unique idea.....how about letting the second gen recipients choose which mate they want? That way, there will be some really interesting lineages. Just a thought.

Here's a unique idea.....how about letting the second gen recipients choose which mate they want? That way, there will be some really interesting lineages. Just a thought.

That's definitely the idea I prefer, however the problem comes when those with CBs are the type who life-bond their dragons to a single mate. I guess it's a personal choice on how they will breed. wink.gif And of course, the whole common-or-rare mates debate comes in. Like I said, personal decision.

Potential Breeding Pairs

Gold- Ribbon Dancer, Stripe, GW, Golds, Turpentine, Thunder, Summer, Sunsong, Sunstone

Silver- Blusang, Ice, Silver, Sweetling, Shadow Walker, Wrapping Paper, Pinks, Tri-Horn, Spotted Greenwings, Moonstones, Tsunamis, Winter, Skywing

Bronze- Snow Angel, Pillows, Autumn Seasonal, Stripe, Magi, GW, Embers, Magma, Harvest, Olive, Tan Ridgewing

Potential Breeding Pairs

Gold- Ribbon Dancer, Stripe, GW, Golds, Turpentine, Thunder, Summer, Sunsong, Sunstone

Silver- Blusang, Ice, Silver, Sweetling, Shadow Walker, Wrapping Paper, Pinks, Tri-Horn, Spotted Greenwings, Moonstones, Tsunamis, Winter, Skywing

Bronze- Snow Angel, Pillows, Autumn Seasonal, Stripe, Magi, GW, Embers, Magma, Harvest, Olive, Tan Ridgewing

Those all sound like fantastic pairings!

The hatchlings look very promising so far, I'm really curious for the adults! biggrin.gif

I personally think Tri-horns may look good with a bronze...but I may think differently once we see adults.

Also, this is just me, but I really hope I don't catch one of these beauties that has primarlly water horses or mints as mates, as I have none of those on my scroll (nor will I). I'd either try to do a swap or just break the lineage if I did.

Congrats again to all the winners, the eggs and the dragons look so beautiful.

I look forward to when these become common trades and I can get some.

u and me both lol =P i at least need 2 know what the species is called so i can update my wishlist xd.png

Has anyone mentioned the s2 hatchlings yet? I just saw them and they look amazing! I'm telling ya, every time I see the next stage it makes me more excited for the adults.

I am just stunned by Logic's stats. We should all get team t-shirts for this craziness. laugh.gif

As I'm giving away babies and not requiring anything as a trade, I would hope the people I gift to would continue the lineage I've started. ;;

Hopefully everyone you gift will be so kind to others too. You're a very special person to be so kind.

Also, as soon as the wiki allows the prize dragons to have pages, I am creating a page dedicated to Logic. Also one dedicated to Shine, and the other popular ones.

^-^

Also, as soon as the wiki allows the prize dragons to have pages, I am creating a page dedicated to Logic. Also one dedicated to Shine, and the other popular ones.

^-^

Yes, include all the babies! I feel bad for those who aren't getting as much love as Logic. sad.gif I understand some of the owners would rather be private, but still.

Just saw the new prizes sprites - the hatchies are absolutely adorable, I'm looking forward to seeing the adults! I hope they'll be good breeders, so we can all enjoy them.

And to everyone who's intending to gift their prize's eggs - you people rock! biggrin.gif

I was hoping any winner have CB Bright Pink, that I would dream for the 2nd gen pink from the pair.

As I know, none of CB TIN owner have CB Bright Pink * Sadly*

when will the first of these pretties grow up?

I'm thinking Logic, since it's S2 and has the most views out of any dragon on DC atm. But it could be a different one, this is my guess.

when will the first of these pretties grow up?

I'd say in about two more days or so. (I think i'm right. Might be a day off xd.png) The ones that are incubtaed like Logic and Shine anyways xd.png