Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

I'd say in about two more days or so. (I think i'm right. Might be a day off xd.png) The ones that are incubtaed like Logic and Shine anyways xd.png

I bet Logic will most definitely grow first, I hope!

I'd say in about two more days or so. (I think i'm right. Might be a day off xd.png) The ones that are incubtaed like Logic and Shine anyways xd.png

Around two days nine hours for Logic and Shine... That is all I know.

I bet Logic will most definitely grow first, I hope!

OH he'll grow up fast. as soon as 4 days hits, he'll grow. laugh.gif

He's been growing really fast xd.png I meant to get the egg images of his egg so they could be put on the wikia (before they were on it) but he grew way too fast for me. There was a bit of a gap in the wikia for a short time because he grew too fast for me to get the egg stages dry.gif

Bronze SHADE is in the same timeframe as Logic and Shine, should grow up at a similar time.

OH he'll grow up fast. as soon as 4 days hits, he'll grow. laugh.gif

He's been growing really fast xd.png I meant to get the egg images of his egg so they could be put on the wikia (before they were on it) but he grew way too fast for me. There was a bit of a gap in the wikia for a short time because he grew too fast for me to get the egg stages dry.gif

He grows up Sat night. HE hatched last night (wed.) so 3 nights from there = Sat.

I totally figured it out when they hatched O.o

Easterns, then, not aquatic. Logic has this funny little mustache, I wonder if females will as well.

You could name Logic now... (Please?!?!?!?)

Still kicking myself because I chose to pursue only one dragon and it ended up being the most popular one, EVER.

Edited by TVTD

Easterns, then, not aquatic. Logic has this funny little mustache, I wonder if females will as well.

I never thought of it as a mustache before! laugh.gif

I might be misunderstanding you, but I think they are aquatic ("Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It has shiny fish-like scales and loves water"). Maybe they're Eastern aquatics?

The gendered hatchlings are very cool looking, at any rate!

I might be misunderstanding you, but I think they are aquatic ("Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It has shiny fish-like scales and loves water"). Maybe they're Eastern aquatics?

The gendered hatchlings are very cool looking, at any rate!

Easterns in mythology are associated with water and rivers... which explains the description. Now that Logic has gendered, it looks like they actually don't have any strictly aquatic features. I thought the S1 had flippers in the back, but it appears that they were just round squishy legs. So the dragons are associated with water, but not specifically adapted to life in it.

You could name Logic now... (Please?!?!?!?)

Still kicking myself because I chose to pursue only one dragon and it ended up being the most popular one, EVER.

Logic has a name I plan on giving him, but its currently owned by someone else. I don't get to have the name for another few weeks. Logic will remain nameless until the name is relinquished to me xd.png

I'd love to name him now, but its not available for me.

Edit: lolol Typos

Edited by Qualeo

I was going to do that for people on my list. The only problem is I feel kind of stupid letting other people see some of the silly names I gave my dragons.

Hey, you should be proud of those names--awesome creative names are awesome!! cool.gif

Thank you thank you THANK YOU for gendering SHADE, now we get to see how pretty you bronze hatchies really are happy.gif

user posted image

~First Post~

I'm just real curious to see what the new prizes look like. Hope they breed like bunnies.

Topic Reminder:

The g2 hatchlings are adorable and Awesome. Here's hoping the adult will follow suit, I'll confess I'm really excited about these so far. smile.gif

Reminder:

This is not a trading/gifting/requesting topic. Please take chat to pm.

I'm just real curious to see what the new prizes look like. Hope they breed like bunnies.

Reopening. Chat/off topic spam removed.

This is the topic.

Trading/gifting/getting on lists/requesting is not the topic.

This is not a chatting thread. Take chat to PMs.

Do not request views/clicks in the thread as that is against forum rules.

Edited by rubyshoes

Have prize dragons ever been known to refuse a mate?

i'm pretty sure they have refused mates before. They are pretty much normal dragons xd.png

And they bred really well for a while actually. Lineages became more important then the breed itself before the tinsel drought. I suspect the same will happen with new prize dragons this year as well.

Woah woah woah... Jewel Died of sickness??? Isn't this not supposed to happen O_O

Woah woah woah... Jewel Died of sickness??? Isn't this not supposed to happen O_O

That's what I'm thinking! What is this!?!??!