Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

It is a reference. The character in my avatar is known as "Prowl". He's known for his "logic". Thats why Prowled's code is the way it is xd.png His name will be changed ni a few weeks when I can get the name "Prowl" for him.

Now you know where Logic's code came from xd.png

Ooh, interesting! I like thought-out plans like that. Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

It is a reference. The character in my avatar is known as "Prowl". He's known for his "logic". Thats why Prowled's code is the way it is xd.png His name will be changed ni a few weeks when I can get the name "Prowl" for him.

Now you know where Logic's code came from xd.png

I thought so X'D Best prize dragon X'D

Can't wait to see the adults. <3 I'm sure they'll be lovely.

thats the issue. The babies won't be protected like Logic (Lol, calling him this name when he already has a name :U) . I don't want them dying due to curiosity.

Could you take a screenshot and post it?

Could you take a screenshot and post it?

Sure. I'll screenshot the first Logickin's lineage for you guys if you really want to see it

xd.png

hopefully he'll be nice and produce.

I'll have to fog my first baby. ;;

Didn't think about that before.

just noticed you won without even completing all recipes, talk about luck!

Thank you! Can't wait to see it. But to be honest guys, I would probably first breed it with something rare simply because this will probably be the only time when you are going to be able to get a 2nd gen from CB Gold, Silver or trio.

just noticed you won without even completing all recipes, talk about luck!

i'm sorry ;;

i'm sorry ;;

Don't be. You won and there isn't anything wrong with that. Just like all the other winners won.

I think it was meant to be seen as you are very lucky. ^^ Nothing more.

I wonder if we'll see any 2nd gen prize offspring on the AP tomorrow. o_o

Likely not, unfortunately, unless someone makes a mistake. It seems like everyone's waiting list is extremely full.

Well, there was that one person who said that they'll abandon eggs for the AP... Guess we'll just have to wait and see. And don't forget, maybe some of them produce fails. Seeing at least one of them in the AP wouldn't be that weird.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Likely not, unfortunately, unless someone makes a mistake. It seems like everyone's waiting list is extremely full.

Well, I've seen a few with (presumably) no forum account but are active players.

However, logically, I think the best chance might be Monday or Tuesday.

Better rest up my clicker finger...haha.....who's got the popcorn for tonight? Sadly, living vicariously through the winners here smile.gif

Not everybody is on the forum, so maybe they do not have any waiting lists...

I had a dream I caught 4 CB Gold hatchies, 2 females and two males. I also caught 3 PB 2nd gen gold eggs. The 2nd gens turned neglected, and I had a male, female, and un-gendered. I traded them all for a 2nd prize dragon.

My dreams are getting weirder.

Do you have informations about the dragons chosen by HM ?

I saw two CB hollies in a hatchery this week biggrin.gif

Look on the DC Wiki smile.gif

Logic's "First" mate is either going to be a daydream or a Lumina. I can see it being a Lumina though most likely xd.png Of course, as soon as i breed, his baby will be hidden. xd.png

I think this is the first time I've seen a prize owner mention breeding with luminas (though I'd be very happy to be wrong), which I've been secretly hoping to see--although everything could change with the adult form, of course.

Wouldn't it be a shock to discover that they're drakes? That would throw a wrench in everyone's breeding plans. ohmy.gif

Despite all of the drama and anger that would create, I actually quite like the idea of drakes as prizes. It would make breeding drake lineages more interesting.

Considering they obviously don't have wings at S2 stage (a requirement for it to be a drake), doubtful.

Considering they obviously don't have wings at S2 stage (a requirement for it to be a drake), doubtful.

I didn't expect them to be, but it's an interesting thought nevertheless.

Well, I've seen a few with (presumably) no forum account but are active players.

However, logically, I think the best chance might be Monday or Tuesday.

That's true. I didn't have a forum account myself until after the event.

Wouldn't it be a shock to discover that they're drakes? That would throw a wrench in everyone's breeding plans. ohmy.gif

Despite all of the drama and anger that would create, I actually quite like the idea of drakes as prizes. It would make breeding drake lineages more interesting.

Wow, could you imagine how beautiful a dayglory lineage would look with the gold prizes? :-)

I just don't think there are enough drake species for it to end up being very fun for the winners, though. Pygmies could have worked and would have been awesome (we have a rainbow of lovely pygmy species to work with including a Halloween species), but the egg size suggests this is a regular dragon this time. I do hope we get a holiday pygmy prize sometime, though. I'd love to be a winner of one. :-)

That's true. I didn't have a forum account myself until after the event.

There's that too. c: I've noticed that some people create a forum account after they win; and some create forum accounts for better trade opportunities.

So no, I don't think people who are still looking to get on lists should give up yet. c: