Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

So guys : Logic refused hnnnnnnnn. No baby this week. Oh my god. This si going to be a thing. xd.png

Oh noes!

JESUS.

What beautiful dragons! Glad to see more Easterns on the site, congratulations to the lucky people who received such astoundingly gorgeous pixelated creatures!

Edited by sarrepta1

Lol, yeah, I guess.

I think the s2 hatchlings look good though.

I have to agree with you here, though the adults are beautiful, I think the s2 hatchlings look kinda better.

:|...

*kinda disappointed with adults*

Hmm, yeah. They look great in the lineage pictures though (especially the gold!) so I guess I don't mind. :P

Ooooh! Pretty! I think I like the bronze the best. Congrats to everyone with the new dragons.

A very interesting style, much unlike those of other DC dragons.

Loving them.

I've added adults to the wiki.

Edited by Ashywolf

Eeeeeeee! I love them! Definitly going to have to hoard these beauties!

Lol, love Logic's name change xd.png

Edited by rampaging wyvern

So far I think I like the bronze adult best, followed by silver than gold. Haven't seen the adult alt one yet (if jewel has grown up yet that is).

Wow. I think these must be my favorite sprite ever. I don't even care about lineage now, I just want one on my scroll to look at!

They're all so lovely. The only issue is I'm not sure what would look good as a pair anymore xd.png

Seems like picking a mate is going to be tough as no other dragons on done in this style...hmmm.

While there are a few things that I don't like about the adults, I am very pleased with them. The are STUNNING! I like them a lot more than the Tinsels. Can't wait to get my greedy little paws on one tongue.gif