Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

Hmmm, maybe it's just my imagination but the 'fur' on the hatchies reminds of a tinsel garland. The tinsel dragons are wrapped with a holly garland, so maybe...? unsure.gif

my avatar and sig are actually paints that I have done - just FYI xd.png

Oh wow! They are both so beautiful!

Also, don't worry. ^-^ I'm sure everyone will love your sprites. <3

I'm curious as to what the little ears/horns/things will turn out to look like. Right now they look like antlers to me. O.o Although, I am not sure how antlers would fit into a water dragon concept. lol

Mwaawaaa ha haaa - laughs at your impatience

*though i do hope they live up to the high standard you guys seem to be putting on them - and me.

Aww Mysfytt... *hugs*

Accept the praise, swallow down critique and ignore the haters.

Part of me thinks the Prize dragon is related to a snake or fish (maybe a water snake because of the scales?)... in celebration of Chinese New Year (this year it's the snake). Although that's probably unlikely. xd.png

And Mysfytt, your art is always sure to dazzle. tongue.gif

omg, I want one from (filly). ._. I would pay... anything.

Mysfytt: I liked your brimstone sprites as well as the painting in your avatar - so I'm sure I'll like these new sprites too. ^.^

Edited by FortyTwo

Well, got my place for a second gen, even if I'll have to wait at least for a year.

Not sure about bronzes and golds, but I think that royal blues, tan ridgewings, golds, trihorns and ices could look great with silvers.

Mysfytt: loved every of your sprites till now (although I'm still waiting for the favorites of mine to be released), am sure that new guys are going to be great.

Oh wow! They are both so beautiful!

Also, don't worry. ^-^ I'm sure everyone will love your sprites. <3

I'm curious as to what the little ears/horns/things will turn out to look like. Right now they look like antlers to me. O.o Although, I am not sure how antlers would fit into a water dragon concept. lol

Google Eastern Dragons, or even Spirited Away as a reference, many eastern dragon have more antler looking "horns". smile.gif

edit: well actually spirited away doesn't have the protrusions like antlers, but often you will see them. (been to long since I've seen the movie! sad.gif )

Edited by Erithan

awe they have beautiful eggs!

the sprites are nice too.

I never even got any 2012 tinsels so don't see me able to get these

but if anyone wants to set up a trade let me know tongue.gif

Do the first of the hatchies grow up tonight? I think that's what Qualeo said...

I'm excited to see the adults. Unfortunately I'm working tonight, so I won't be able to see them as soon as they mature... I'll have to be patient. dry.gif

They're growing up in 11 hours, can't wait!

*seconds* *thirds* *fourths* And now to start thinking of complimentary pairings, haha~ Since it's Eastern (I assume?), would the Royal Blues or Golden Wyverns work, I wonder?

(And if they could also breed with drakes somehow... /o/)

Do the first of the hatchies grow up tonight? I think that's what Qualeo said...

I'm excited to see the adults. Unfortunately I'm working tonight, so I won't be able to see them as soon as they mature... I'll have to be patient. dry.gif

Logic grows up tonight x3 I'll be breeding the very first "Logickin" from him tonight too. Hopefully he produces. If he doesn't, we'll know he'll be a stubborn one xd.pngD

Logic grows up tonight x3 I'll be breeding the very first "Logickin" from him tonight too. Hopefully he produces. If he doesn't, we'll know he'll be a stubborn one xd.pngD

Really looking forward it laugh.gif

Did you already choose his mate?

Really looking forward it laugh.gif

Did you already choose his mate?

Logic's "First" mate is either going to be a daydream or a Lumina. I can see it being a Lumina though most likely xd.png Of course, as soon as i breed, his baby will be hidden. xd.png

No, I am not enviously and curiously stalking Logic's page to see what the adults look like!

Logic's "First" mate is either going to be a daydream or a Lumina. I can see it being a Lumina though most likely xd.png Of course, as soon as i breed, his baby will be hidden. xd.png

Aww, but everyone wants to see it! xd.png It's the best thing to do for it, though. I guess we'll all just sit back and wait to see more babies.

Aww, but everyone wants to see it!. xd.png It's the best thing to do for it, though. I guess we'll all just sit back and wait to see more babies.

thats the issue. The babies won't be protected like Logic (Lol, calling him this name when he already has a name :U) . I don't want them dying due to curiosity.

thats the issue. The babies won't be protected like Logic (Lol, calling him this name when he already has a name :U) . I don't want them dying due to curiosity.

That's what I assumed, so like I said it's for the best. biggrin.gif Gotta take care of those babies!

Are you sure it's frozen? Is there a way to tell just from the view page?

Yeah, on the scroll it shows a little snowflake icon next to the hatchling if it's frozen.

Prowled?

That's not even close to my vague guesses as to what Logic would be named. Is it a reference to something, or just a name you really wanted?

Prowled?

That's not even close to my vague guesses as to what Logic would be named. Is it a reference to something, or just a name you really wanted?

It is a reference. The character in my avatar is known as "Prowl". He's known for his "logic". Thats why Prowled's code is the way it is xd.png His name will be changed ni a few weeks when I can get the name "Prowl" for him.

Now you know where Logic's code came from xd.png