Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

There's that too. c: I've noticed that some people create a forum account after they win; and some create forum accounts for better trade opportunities.

So no, I don't think people who are still looking to get on lists should give up yet. c:

In my case, I would have just gone semi-active again had I not won Logic. I have had a forum account, but I've never been on as much as I have nowadays. xd.png

A few more hours and the suspense will be over wub.gif

I think I'll never understand why somebody would freeze a prize. If they don't want it, why not just AP it?

Jewel will be bred to a moonstone called Star Cut Sapphire and a lumina called Inlaid Silver

Fact for the wiki: - Jewel is the original - the metallics are all clones.

Yes i made her first as a standard dragon - but still a rare, but then the new prize option came up before I had finished and she looked good as a gold so I did the rest.

Jewel will be bred to a moonstone called Star Cut Sapphire and a lumina called Inlaid Silver

Yes i made her first as a standard dragon - but still a rare, but then the new prize option came up before I had finished and she looked good as a gold so I did the rest.

Wow really? That's really awesome =o And interesting.

You did a wonderful job with them. colors are great <3 Can't wait to see the adult sprite. wub.gif

I think I'll never understand why somebody would freeze a prize. If they don't want it, why not just AP it?

My cousin froze hers. She wanted it, just not fully grown, but I guess it's her choice. smile.gif

Wow O.O ohmy.gif Cool! That's quite interesting ^.^

Also nice dragons. I haven't seen the last stage, but I like the design in the previous stages very much ^^ Especially the original - it's got Blue in it ohmy.gif *stares at it* x)

Edited by rubyshoes

-please don't double post, comment added to your post above this one- Edited by rubyshoes

My cousin froze hers. She wanted it, just not fully grown, but I guess it's her choice. smile.gif

Oh... so, she didn't want to share with others, i suppose.... well, yeah, that's her right.

But still sad.

Oh... so, she didn't want to share with others, i suppose.... well, yeah, that's her right.

But still sad.

Maybe that as well, but she also liked the hatched stage and wanted to have it in that stage with the code name she got.

It just seems silly when you can freeze a bred one and have lots of hatchies on your scroll in both stages.

Of course, if someone won a prize, it's their right to do with it as they wish. But at the same time, I think it is sad that that is one less prize that people can get offspring from. I mean, it would be so easy to breed a 2nd gen or whatever from your adult prize, if you really wanted one frozen that much. And it seems like so much of a missed opportunity for trading (for CB Metals and ND's poopssibly) or gifting 2nd gens, just to have a frozen one with a nice code.

Trading and abandoning a prize isn't that bad really, because that's just passing it on to a new owner. Freezing seems greedy, like it's your prize and you don't want anyone else to have anything to do with it. Which, as I said, is the right of the winner - but it doesn't mean I have to support it.

Just my opinion.

Edited by TheGrox

abandoning, trading, freezing.. hope noone wants to try 'kill' user posted image

This raffle has been quite the raffle hasn't it xd.png

It is a shame, since they could have just bred another one. but, its their right to freeze it if they want it with the code. The code it a cute one happy.gif

It just seems silly when you can freeze a bred one and have lots of hatchies on your scroll in both stages.

Of course, if someone won a prize, it's their right to do with it as they wish. But at the same time, I think it is sad that that is one less prize that people can get offspring from. I mean, it would be so easy to breed a 2nd gen or whatever from your adult prize, if you really wanted one frozen that much. And it seems like so much of a missed opportunity for trading (for CB Metals and ND's poopssibly) or gifting 2nd gens, just to have a frozen one with a nice code.

Just my opinion.

I did explain these points, but she wanted it hatched and with that code name. Oh well smile.gif

It was her choice in the end.

Edited by Lily-

I guess what's done is done; however disappointing it is.

Besides, we're kinda getting off-topic. ;p

Maggie: Nope, believe it or not. xd.png

Edited by FortyTwo

I'm really hoping to be able to get on a bronze and silver list. If I manage do to that, my whole year will be made xd.png.

Anyways, I'm super excited to see what the adults look like. I'm sure they'll look wonderful.

Will those be her only mates? Or just the ones you plan to breed her with first? C:

Edited by Saloiq

Yes but it seemed that she only wanted an frozen hatchling with that particular code she chose. ):

Oh the other hand the gendered hatchlings will grow up soon, :'D. at least in 3 hours.

*suspense it building up*

Logic will be the first to grow, right? And are these confirmed easterns?

They all seemed to get awarded at the same time, so they'll probably all grow around the same time.

Can't say for sure that they're easterns or not, but most likely. Considering their anatomy and some features (the horns, whiskers, long body structure, no wings, etc.)

They all seemed to get awarded at the same time, so they'll probably all grow around the same time.

Several of the winners didn't incubate, and some didn't start getting views until their eggs were lower on time. I do think we'll see several adults around the same time... just not all of them.

Wouldn't Jewel be the first to grow up since she was the first one created? Though I guess we could have several grow up at the same time.

Micky looks adorable the way she was, but I'm still a little sad that we won't see it's offspring.

Less than an hour until Logic grows up!!!!! ^-^

Making popcorn, and watching Smosh, waiting.

Edited by lundfamily3

Logic MAY have a huge amount of views, but most of the others actually have enough views to grow up along with him at the same time xd.png

I'm really excited to finally see them. I have a basic idea of what they might look like. i might eb wrong though. we'll see x3