Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

Woah woah woah... Jewel Died of sickness??? Isn't this not supposed to happen O_O

Jewel should have been protected like Logic and the others O-O.

All of them were protected. The olyl reason Logic is alive is because he is protected.

It's alright TJ will SURELY restore Jewel. There's no reason not to.

Btw I got Logic at EXACTLY 888 clicks! so about to take a screenshot if only I knew how! Agh!

Edited by REDBULL

Woah woah woah... Jewel Died of sickness??? Isn't this not supposed to happen O_O

What? x_x Maybe it's to hide the spriter's hatchling for now? Not really sure why... TJ will restore it x.x

Oh my, well that's not good... thank gosh TJ can do something about it blink.gif

edit: huh, it's still alive... good

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Oh, did the females look different at all? I didn't get a chance to see.

No, they look the same. /:

i compared a female silver prize to a male one just now, exactly the same.

This whole sick prize hatchling thing has me very worried. sad.gif I thought Prize dragons couldn't/wouldn't get sick??

They can get sick. they just won't die from it xd.png Logic has been sick this entire time xd.pngD

Too bad, I would have loved ot see a variation. Oh well xd.png

They can get sick. they just won't die from it xd.png Logic has been sick this entire time xd.pngD

Too bad, I would have loved ot see a variation. Oh well xd.png

I think it's better this way for everyone though, really. Imagine they did have dimorphism, and some of the winners who influenced theirs male found the female's sprite to be far superior, or vice-versa. There'd likely be some remorseful and bitter feelings where there should be the peak of DC-related joy. Plus, it'd also be killer on all us plebian players if we felt we had to try to not only get 2nd gens from each type, but 2nd gens from each type AND each gender. wink.gif

Wait, so they can get sick but won't die, or aren't even supposed to get sick? Because mine is sick D:

They can get sick but shouldn't die. If they DO die, TJ revives them it seems, as happened with Jewel. smile.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Wait, so they can get sick but won't die, or aren't even supposed to get sick? Because mine is sick D:

don't worry, your dragon won't die. Logic has been sick the entire event and has not died at all. They'll get sick yes form all the attention , but won't die.

I assume the whole Jewel thing weas just a little glitch.

And I guess its better that there ar enot tow seperate sprites xd.png

I wonder if the adult sprites will differ, the tinsel's didnt. s:

Seeing as the hatchlings didnt have different sprites after gendering, the adults most likely (probably) still have the same sprites as well..

#would love to see different sprites for these dragons though.

@___@

the gendered hatchling looks sort of like haku from spirited away..

*hopes that they end up even prettier than haku..*

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! And I LOVE that movie! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Haku. <333 -squeals with joy- Haku is the spirit of a river too, and these are water dragons! Ahhhhhh it's just so perfect.biggrin.gif

The more this dragon grows up, the happier I get.

The stage 2 hatchlings look gorgeous wub.gif They remind me of oriental dragons - maybe because the year of the dragon is ending soon?

...They remind me of oriental dragons...

My thoughts exactly, the description so far supports this idea.

I wonder if the adult sprites will differ, the tinsel's didnt. s:

Seeing as the hatchlings didnt have different sprites after gendering, the adults most likely (probably) still have the same sprites as well..

#would love to see different sprites for these dragons though.

honestly, i wouldnt like it very much if prize dragons had dimorphism