Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

One of them has gendered. I'm really happy this appears to be an eastern-style dragon.

Wooo! Love the hatchies - they'll be some sort of water dragon!

One of them has gendered. I'm really happy this appears to be an eastern-style dragon.

Which one? Sadly, it's not Shine. :/ I feel like I wont be able to sleep until she genders! I want to make sure the influence didn't fail! XD

DX They keep getting prettier and prettier!

Love the gendered hatchie, it's adorable. <3

Edit:: Of course it's Logic that gendered first. With all those views, I'm not surprised. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

Eeeee, mine has a s1 crack! biggrin.gif *lagging waaaaaay behind everyone else*

*runs off to poke Logic again*

~Eggspam removed; replace /view/ with /lineage/ please~

I knew it! I feel so psychic right now tongue.gif

*totally didn't go through all the spriter's on the wikis scroll checking*

Ooh, and congrats smile.gif They look shiny tongue.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh man, Mysfytt, these are gorgeous. Very excited to see new prizes so different from the tinsels - I still love the tinsel sprites, but I like to see some variety in new releases. Something else striking to ooh and ahh over!

Also quite happy they look like they'll go well with blusangs. Awesome.

I think these dragons are going to be even prettier than the tinsels. Congrats to all the winners. I really like the special codes on some of them laugh.gif

Mysfytt, you did a wonderful job with those sprites =) Can´t wait to see them in lineages =)

Unlike the Tinsels, I think I really want to try and get lots of gen 2s from these guys. Easterns. Wow. They are just gorgeous. Logic is looking like one fancy fine gentleman right now indeed. I most definately need one from AP! biggrin.gif

Spotted Greenwings are also a lovely choice. The are so cool. @~@

personally think that the Silvers would look AAAAMAZING with a female moonstone- and based on their green back spot/fur stuff, Greenwings, too!

I plan to breed C0L0R with maybe Blusangs or Water dragons and have a lot of art/color/digital art themed names. Any other suggestions ?

I plan to breed C0L0R with maybe Blusangs or Water dragons and have a lot of art/color/digital art themed names. Any other suggestions ?

Fogs! Or anything grey/silver. But we've still got to see the adults x3

Royal Blues might look great.

Spotted Greenwing (for silver prize) and Sunsong Amphiptere (for gold and bronze prize) might look great.

We have so many suggestions for Silvers lol, what about Bronze and Gold??

I think SPitfires might look nice ith Bronzes. Additionally, Turpentines with Golds, eeee.

@___@

the gendered hatchling looks sort of like haku from spirited away..

*hopes that they end up even prettier than haku..*

Gold with Blacks, Golden Wyverns, Nebulae

Bronze with Autumn seasonals..

Oooohhhh, I didn't even think about Autumns!! That would look extraordinary.

Especially if someone managed to make a checker lineage.

Bronze prize winners! Please make a Fall/Bronze prize checker! wub.gif

May be try for the water horse? laugh.gif I love both of new prize and water horse. I hope the color of silver prized and water horse would be match.