Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

Oh my the babies look sooooooooooo wonderful. smile.gif

I hope I can have one of their descendants someday. I'd even be happy with a messy gen'd baby. I'd just like to have one of each of those colorful little sprites on my scroll. ;-; I'll have to settle for scavenging from the AP. And they're water dragons. Water dragons are just the best!

Mysfytt why'd you go and make them so amazing! xd.png

I was really, really, really hoping I wouldn't like the sprites very much... but I think I'm as doomed as everyone else posting in this thread. dry.gif Can't wait to see what they're going to be bred with (but that's probably a topic for the Breeding section)!

From what I've seen so far, the silver prizes would look faaaabulous with regular silvers.

If only one of the winners could have a cb shallow water!! I think it would probably look lovely with the gold....

For less rare, maybe a gray/storm with a silver? Or a moonstone?

Are any of the Thuweds higher than Epic (Gold Epica) for Views/Unique Views?

135710/57438/960

She may be the dragon to beat for the record. There's also an ND with 1791 clicks.

And totally ninja'd by Naughtrish! lol

Yes, Hejo Rit Thuwed has 141730 views, 90064 UV's, and 3829 clicks. Some of the Thuweds, like the Holly, have even more clicks than that. I guess Epica holds the record for dragons not owned by TJ. :-)

Well, Ii think I am going to like them a lot...the hatchies sure are cute. Congrats Mysfytt on a job well done.

From what I've seen so far, the silver prizes would look faaaabulous with regular silvers.

If only one of the winners could have a cb shallow water!! I think it would probably look lovely with the gold....

I think a Blusang X Silver prize 2nd gen from Logic would look faaantastic wink.gif

Edited by Qualeo

I think a Blusang X Silver prize 2nd gen from Logic would look faaantastic wink.gif

oh oh oh ohhhh yes, yes, that, exactly that!! That would be gooooorgeous ohohoho.

I think even a spiral of that would be great, too.

Breeding your dragon obviously isn't a democracy--but I'd totally vote for this. tongue.gif

Ooh, the hatchlings are adorable <33 Love the aquaticness! Can't wait to see the adults, and all the pretty babies they'll have cx

I still need to poke around to get on a list for a 2nd gen. Not that I really have anything worth trading, but I'm determined. Just gotta stop being lazy and look for people to PM...

Oh my... these are so very lovely! I cannot wait to see what the adults look like! Here's hoping these don't go the way of the tinsels for me... Today was the 1-year anniversary of the laying of my very first one. u.u *sigh* It might be a while... </3 Anyway, congrats to all the lucky winners! And to the spriter, well done. These are adorable!

I hope silver prize x regular silver will look good! Silvers are my one of favorites.

Congrats to Mysfytt. Beautiful dragon. Not at all what I was expecting, either!

I wish I knew one of the winners so I could have a hope of getting one soon. But I'll just get in line behind everyone else. wink.gif

WOOT! As you could tell from my earlier posts, I didn't think that I would be able to get any descendants for a while. But someone who is in the same lineage project as me put me on her list for a Gen3! xd.png

Words cannot express my gratitude.

WOOT! As you could tell from my earlier posts, I didn't think that I would be able to get any descendants for a while. But someone who is in the same lineage project as me put me on her list for a Gen3! xd.png

Words cannot express my gratitude.

waaaaaaa

lucky.

I think I like the silver hatchie the best smile.gif

Me too. <3 I'm really glad I won a silver prize. I am just super happy about how everything is turning out. It's all so perfect.

Me too. <3 I'm really glad I won a silver prize. I am just super happy about how everything is turning out. It's all so perfect.

Yes. The silver ones are my favorite. This raffle has been really awesome and exciting <3

I like how the bronze dragon is darker than the tinsel. Makes it stand out and is actually closer to the real designation of the bronze color. Really cool. Would love a second gen of that but will just count my blessings.

Oh yes, the silvers are deeeeefinately the best. The streamlined look definitely fits the mysterious silver colour purrrrfectly.

I love the silver, but there is something about the bronze that I absolutely adore....most get 2nd gen bronze.

Would sell soul or a 3rd gen Holly probably more profitable (soul not worth much) for one (bronze 2nd gen that is) >.<

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Congrats Mysfytt! She's one of my favourite spriters on the site so I'm so excited to see the adults! They're going to be so gorgeous. biggrin.gif And congrats to everyone who has a prize dragon. happy.gif The little things are very cute! I can't wait to get my hands on one myself. But I suspect it will be a while. tongue.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

I love the silver, but there is something about the bronze that I absolutely adore....most get 2nd gen bronze.

Will sell soul or a 3rd gen Holly probably more profitable (soul not worth much) for one (bronze 2nd gen that is) >.<

LOL....Soul not worth much, that's great! And hey, I've been trying to sell my soul too LOL