Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

Hmm...if the spriter alt's custom code is meant to be hint to the species name, I'm predicing they are called 'Sea Jewels'. biggrin.gif

I never thought of that. What a cool idea.

Thanks everyone who helped get C0L0R to grow up!

I'll leave him in all the hatcheries to see how fast he can grow ... probably nothing like Logic... lol

Go Logic!!

This is one of the most exciting threads I've ever seen here o_o

Feel free to keep poking C0L0R..

Edited by Moeru

oh never mind, I see others have said it first...

such beautiful babies, they'll probably be stunning adults.

wish I had something to offer up for a 2nd gen, but alas, I don't. I don't even have the guts to ask, lol.

congrats guys!

I;m sure you'll get one!! Lots of people promised to AP the firstbaby and to hold raffles and all sorts of things. I know I personally got on a list of my faaavorite coded prize dragon because I was going to give out the 3gen babies and help spread thee blood around. You must have hope! poptartFINALTINY.gif

I;m sure you'll get one!! Lots of people promised to AP the firstbaby and to hold raffles and all sorts of things. I know I personally got on a list of my faaavorite coded prize dragon because I was going to give out the 3gen babies and help spread thee blood around. You must have hope! poptartFINALTINY.gif

smile.gif I guess you're right, there's so many nice people here!

anyway, the spriter's alternate is AMAZING!!!

Ugh the hatchies are so pretty I'm so jealous ;^; *grabbyhands*

I can't wait until they start breeding.. I hope I do better getting them than I did tinsels lD /fail

*sits and watches them hatch happily*

Actually, Logic's already passed many of the Thuweds. A lot of them are only at 30-50K views. Cowodtuh0 Aso Thuwed, for example.

The real question is, will he pass Hejo Rit Thuwed. Is she the dragon with the highest views (141K?)

If so, I will put my quatloo on yes. :-)

The spriter(s) and artists did a fantastic job! I love both the eggs and the adults.

I'd very much like to get on a breeding list, but I'm not going to PM any of the prize winners since I don't know them well enough to ask anyway. I'll end up trading for one (I didn't need my soul anyway tongue.gif).

I'm sure the adults will be just as amazing as the sprites so far!

Congrats on the pretty babies Mysfytt! *looks at sig* Good to know lD

EDIT:

sorry to sound dumb, but what's an auction here?

I would assume anyone who can offer the nicest thing at the time will get the egg. Something to that affect.

Edited by Kaini

*sneaks in and takes a bow - points to sig and leaves.*

XD I KNEW the spriter would be stalking the thread! It must have been hard to hold back on saying anything. Haha

Actually, Logic's already passed many of the Thuweds. A lot of them are only at 30-50K views. Cowodtuh0 Aso Thuwed, for example.

The real question is, will he pass Hejo Rit Thuwed. Is she the dragon with the highest views (141K?)

If so, I will put my quatloo on yes. :-)

Oh wow.

Guys, I think this is a challenge. Get Logic past the thuwed with the most views xd.png He's doing good so far wub.gif

The dragon with the highest views is Epic actually, who has about double the views as Logic. So Logic still has a ways to go. XP

I really hope I'll be able to get at the very least a 3rd Gen. I PMed a couple of winners but go no where. I don't know how so many people are getting on lists. I won't bother PMing anyone anymore, but I'll just hope that eventually I'll be able to trade for one. xd.png

Most views: 135,710 - Epic (Gold Epica)

Most unique views: 57,438 - Epic (Gold Epica)

Most clicks: 1,791 - rWKW (Sick - a neglected)

At least according to DC offical records.

Oh boy I should not have mentioned being on a list. oxo Please don't PM me until I actually have an dragon, golly.

Lovely Mysfytt!! They are gorgeous, and congratulations!! biggrin.gif

some beautiful babies! I love how the little silvers look like mini Silver dragons wub.gif

and whoever guessed at the water-based, good call!

congratulations all of you! biggrin.gif

Most views: 135,710 - Epic (Gold Epica)

Most unique views: 57,438 - Epic (Gold Epica)

Most clicks: 1,791 - rWKW (Sick - a neglected)

At least according to DC offical records.

dang, Epic has some... epic stats! xd.png

I was really, really, really hoping I wouldn't like the sprites very much... but I think I'm as doomed as everyone else posting in this thread. dry.gif Can't wait to see what they're going to be bred with (but that's probably a topic for the Breeding section)!

Edited by miaou

Are any of the Thuweds higher than Epic (Gold Epica) for Views/Unique Views?

135710/57438/960

She may be the dragon to beat for the record. There's also an ND with 1791 clicks.

And totally ninja'd by Naughtrish! lol

Edited by dragongrrl

There was a trade, what did it take to get the egg? huh.gif

There was a trade, what did it take to get the egg? huh.gif

The one that traded off their prize? Qualeo answered:

I believe it was...10 CB Metallics + 2 NDs xd.png I don't think it was worth it, but whatever  laugh.gif

Edited by LaHaine