Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

skye, go to the Currently Releasing page of the Wiki. Find one of the codes for the bronze and gold dragons, and track them from your Cave page.

Edited by Riverwillows

I've gone back pages and pages but have only seen silvers....

They are all in the DC Wiki

I can't pick a favorite color so far, they are all so lovely. I'm so excited to see the adults!

LOL....Soul not worth much, that's great! And hey, I've been trying to sell my soul too LOL

haha I never said my soul..just said sell soul wink.gif teehee

Just 3 more days till adulthood smile.gif

haha I never said my soul..just said sell soul wink.gif teehee

Just 3 more days till adulthood smile.gif

Wow, only three more days. Wow xd.png so close to seeing our bueaties.

And Logic is over 80k now o-o i think we can actually breakt his record guys.!!

The hatchlings are almost EXACLTY the way I imagined them.

;___; Now I want one. Even more, that is.

I don't know which color I like best...between silver/bronze/alt *was never much of a gold fan*

Alt is definitely my favorite, but silver and bronze are very close second. But the gold is still very pretty.

And from the descriptions, it looks like the dragons like water. :3 Swimmy dragons!

Seeing the spriter's alt and the silver close to each other on the wiki page makes the spriter's alt stand out even more. It's really pretty. That's not to say the silver isn't pretty as well, but the blue just... stands out.

I'm wondering what the adults are going to look like, though. The hatchies are cute, but in general, it seems like hatchies don't really give you a solid hint of what the adults are going to look like.

Everyone, say hello to the SHADE code bronze dragon, now with a proud new Algaesian name happy.gif

user posted image

Everyone, say hello to the SHADE code bronze dragon, now with a proud new Algaesian name happy.gif

Pretty cool. cool.gif

Edited by Dimar

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pronounce that name if I tried. xd.png

On a side note, I might have decided on a name for Shine, but I will still probably end up calling her Shine. lol

Edited by Forest

c0l0r is quite an ironic name for the silver prize

Yep, that was intentional.

user posted image

Hello SHADE! biggrin.gif

Wow, the bronze's really have their spines quite defined. They look like they have flat bodies like a salamander or a newt- which totally fits the aquatic theme. Awesome!

I think I may call mine "Luckiest Catch", which I've reserved on my scroll already (kind of surprised it wasn't taken already, actually). But then again, I may change my mind. xd.png I haven't even decided whether to influence it or not, but I'm strongly minded to leave it to chance, which I feel would be kind of fitting. smile.gif

ETA: Just decided to bag "Catch Of The Day", too - might be apt given the watery nature of these fellas!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I think I may call mine "Luckiest Catch", which I've reserved on my scroll already (kind of surprised it wasn't taken already, actually). But then again, I may change my mind. xd.png I haven't even decided whether to influence it or not, but I'm strongly minded to leave it to chance, which I feel would be kind of fitting. smile.gif

Luckiest Catch would most certainly be appropriate lol. Gosh I wanted something with that little guy in the lineage at some point especially ahah.

Any idea what you want to breed it with haha?

Luckiest Catch would most certainly be appropriate lol. Gosh I wanted something with that little guy in the lineage at some point especially ahah.

Any idea what you want to breed it with haha?

I'm going to do my best to spread the joy, it's just that I need some time to figure out how best to do so! xd.png

I've been wondering about potential mates, but I usually like to wait until I see adults before I start match-making. smile.gif But silver goes well with blue- and dark-coloured dragons. I may try for an offspring with a Water for some aquatic dragon love and because it'd make a wonderful mate for this lovely chap. smile.gif I may sneak in a Spotted Greenwing, too - they're one of my favourite breeds.

Also, I can't begin to express how happy I am to have caught the silver version - it's my favourite colour out of gold/silver/bronze and that goes double now that I've seen the hatchies. Mysfytt's done a brilliant job with all the different variants, from what I've seen so far. wub.gif

I may sneak in a Spotted Greenwing, too - they're one of my favourite breeds.

I was thinking Spotted Greenwing as well. xd.png Along with Blusangs and perhaps Nebula? ...I like the idea of a Silver mate too, but I don't have a CB silver. xd.png

Mysfytt, that is a beautiful dragon. And you are very talented. Congrats on having your design chosen. I know I have no way in heck of getting on your second gen list, but I am glad that you were chosen.

And I am shocked too!! I just got 2 CB ND's that will both gender, for a spot on my 3rd gen list for a gold prize dragon. blink.gifblink.gif

Does happy dance!!! biggrin.gif