Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

I think, that if I'm lucky enough to get a second gen bronze, I'd ask for pillow. The contrast is wonderful, yet it blends nicely. Just me.

Silver, probably something strikingly blue. Maybe.

Gold...still deciding that. hehe.

The hatchlings are cute, and I really love the addition of a new aquatic (?) breed. I look forward to obtaining some and breeding. ^.^

The eastern dragons are connected to water more than anything else, so it might have aspects from them.

Also I kinda like the hatchlings too...which is unfortunate because now I have to get some. I just won't add them to my magi lineage so there's no point in getting a second gen.

This is getting really serious. Let's not forget that at the end of the day we're talking about pixelated dragon images on the internet. It's not the end of the world if somebody wants a common mate with their prize. :/

Yeah happy.gif Just realised I sounded like I was prophesying the end of the world... Awkward.

Anyway.

I was sort of on the point of headdesking at one time.

Dragcave addiction, sorry if I sounded rude. Pixel dragons are srs business. Sometimes. *_*

I suppose the other owners have already been through this, but is it wrong that I kind of don't want my egg to crack? It's so pretty! D:

DX They keep getting prettier and prettier!

Love the gendered hatchie, it's adorable. <3

Edit:: Of course it's Logic that gendered first. With all those views, I'm not surprised. xd.png

Logic gendered while I was asleep :U

And he's male wub.gif No name of shame for him them~ beautiful!

And you know, rares would probably be easier to get babies out of, but most of the common makes look better then the rare mates xd.png

He only needs a bit more before he becomes the top viewed dragon on the site guys :u

Edited by Qualeo

Logic gendered while I was asleep :U

And he's male wub.gif No name of shame for him them~ beautiful!

And you know, rares would probably be easier to get babies out of, but most of the common makes look better then the rare mates xd.png

Then it is yours we can see on the wiki page xd.png

I`m glad yours genderet right, I can`t wait to see the adults. smile.gif

But somehow I know that Mysfytt would be the spriter, I don`t know why, but I know it. xd.png

Then it is yours we can see on the wiki page xd.png

I`m glad yours genderet right, I can`t wait to see the adults. smile.gif

But somehow I know that Mysfytt would be the spriter, I don`t know why, but I know it. xd.png

I guess? Is Logic the only one to gender so far? xd.png

Ooohh yes, Day Glories are gorgeous! Pity they can't be bred with other than drakes.

If I had a CB prize I would mate with every possible breed smile.gif But that's just me.

This ^ I kind of want to breed with a large variety of breeds and not just rares or Blusangs. Evewn if they'll be stubborn later on xd.png

I guess? Is Logic the only one to gender so far? xd.png

As far as I saw yes.

I really like the hatchies, finally a dragon without wings. smile.gif

So, just out of curiosity... what would you guys breed a bronze prize with? I've seen a lot of ideas for silvers and a few for golds, but hardly anything for bronzes haha.

So, just out of curiosity... what would you guys breed a bronze prize with? I've seen a lot of ideas for silvers and a few for golds, but hardly anything for bronzes haha.

Assuming them of a similar color of bronze tinsels, maybe something blue or green themed, like royal blues, blusangs or BBWs

Ooohh yes, Day Glories are gorgeous! Pity they can't be bred with other than drakes.

If I had a CB prize I would mate with every possible breed smile.gif But that's just me.

I fell in love with day glories from day one, it's a shame they only mate with themselves.

i'd love to see with pillows or magis <3

I think we'll have to wait until they are adults until we can decide which dragons they look best with. tongue.gif

For SHADE I had a plan even before it hatched! It's influenced Male, so I've got two female mates (hopefully!) ready to go! Since I am a huge Eragon fan, both the mates have Algaesian names, and one of them should be familiar to you if you've also read the series.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vroKR

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YN9u9

Hopefully they'll breed nicely for me happy.gif

Hehe, I'm not the only one wanting balloons bred to these guys apparently. Nows the time to do the common lines, not the rares. Save rare pairings for breeding droughts tongue.gif

Oh man, I've nothing worth trying to trade for any kind of gen of these beauties... guess I'll stalk the AP and test my luck.

They look beautiful. S1 bronze is the cutest thing ever <3

Maybe Terrae for the bronze? They look really nice with the bronze tinsels, anyway.

But I agree that the selection may change once we see the adults. (Can't wait!) I am sure they will be beautiful because I just love Mysfytt's sprites!

I like the mature hatchling sprites even more than the ungendered ones! biggrin.gif

I can't wait for the adults!

OMG, i love eastern dragons biggrin.gif Will be a few years if i ever get lucky at getting one little daarling tongue.gif . They all look so lovely and super cute. Maybe we'll get another one for chinese new year laugh.gif one can dream.

Easterns!

Oh man they're eastern dragons!

Finally! I love easterns so much. smile.gif They look so wonderful!!!

We must breed them to silvers and create an army of shiny easterns

Agreed.

though it will be incredibly hard to keep up the lineage.. x'D