7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I'm going to move away from new Pokemon for a minute.

Does anyone else wish that HMs could be linked to the Y button?

That's because it's part fighting type.

Good point! I missed the part fighting, so I guess beefed up works!

I won't even use a mewtwo in my party anyway so I guess it doesn't matter xd.png

Yes, linking an HM to any button would be great. Oh, since it's 3DS they could even use the D-Pad for linking functions. You could specify what goes where, but it'd be nice to have surf and fly at least linked.

I really, really love the new Fennekin evolution ahh <3 Uninspired recolor of Lucario as it may be, at least it's not another Ninetails. I'll wait until the final evolutions are revealed, but if they look anything like the middles I might suck up my hatred for Fennekin's starting form and get him rather than Chespin like I originally planned. Chespin's middle looks kinda silly - he's just a ball with arms, but hopefully his final will make up for that. Froakie's line I could take or leave, it's not terrible but is my least favorite of all of the starters so far.

Also, I absolutely adore the psychic cats oh my gosh <3 I want a team of just those and Spritzee's.

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

I'd have honestly rather had another Ninetails than another Furry Sue

I can already see that thing (when it evolves) ending up with an explanationless OP secondary type and stupid mysterious special snowflake energy reading powers or something just like Lucario (oh but it probably uses its powers to be MISCHEEVUS and that's how it'll be different or something) ugh

(I'm really really sorry I keep complaining about Lucario and things like it there are just so many parts of it that are so unnecessary I just really really can't deal

I'd have no problem with it if it were just Fighting-Type or even Fighting/Psychic and didn't have such over-the-top secondary special powers that it got a movie despite not being a legendary it just grinds my gears I'm sorry if you're into it)

Edited by Pika_Oi

One last note on the new news,

I saw mentioned that some of the moves listed in this picture are listed for types as being "???"

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b7/Cor..._2013_moves.jpg

such as Oblivion Wing, Geomancy, and Parting Shot

Think they'll be dual type moves? Why else would they leave them as ??? type if we already know about the fairy type...

Next, on fennekin's evo. One, why does it have a stick in it's tail? Is it going to become a witch pokemon, that might be neat. Second, I saw the list of confirmed move set for it

"Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember, Howl, Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Psychic, Glow Punch, Psybeam, Flame Charge, Lucky Chant, Psycho Cut"

Yah I'm thinking definitely psychic/fire since it can learn psychic and psybeam. (Hopefully) Thank you gamefreak for breaking the streak.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Oh dear. ;c I don't really like any of the middle evos. Well Chespin's is pretty cute, but beyond that I feel like they're kinda meh. Then again, they're just the middle ones.

Not sure how I feel about fennekin being bipedal either. Nyegh, I hope their final evos are better.

Also mega garchomp?? OuO

Edited by Switch

Chespin's evo is kinda cute, but....dat Froakie evo. .___.

And about Fennekin's evo...I can just imagine it beating other Pokemon over the head with its stick like Farfetch'd. |D

I actually kinda like the X-version Mewtwo better than Y...though I still like the original Mewtwo the best. :L

Regarding the "???"-moves...maybe there could be another unannounced type? Though dual-type moves would be interesting.

Also, that T-Rex is adorable. I'm hoping its evolution will be epic.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Finally! Another Pokemon I actually like! Chigorasu is so far my favourite non-legendary XD

Geez... I do hope those aren't the official starter evolution designs. Hariboogu looks like an egg with arms, Teerunaa looks like someone in a fursuit. Gekogashira is the most promising of the lot - if these are definitly legit, so far it's looking like Froakie's my starter. I'll decide when I see the final forms >->

Anything in CoroCoro is 100% legit, so read it and weep.

I don't think ??? will be another type. Seeing as Geomancy is a signature move of Xerneas, which is fairy type, it's like, wouldn't they just say it was fairy type?

Same with Oblivion Wing. Yveltal being dark/flying, the signature move would logically be either dark or flying. But with the name Oblivion wing it could definitely be a dark/flying dual type move.

The starter evolutions are all awful, except for froakie's, who I thought was the worst when not evolved. I thought Fennekin looked cool, but now...I won't ever be able to look at it the same way. Oh, and Chespin's evolution looks like a green Pignite.

Dual type moves would be...interesting, to say the least. They would also complicate the game more. A lot more.

I want a army of the little fossil pokemon. Especially the T-Rex and I been on a big dino kick the last couple days. biggrin.gif I really like this generation so far. smile.gif

Fennekin's evo is so cool ovo I can't stop thinking she'll be a witch-like Pokemon, with the twig as her wand! Eeeeeee she's great <3

Yah I could easily change my mind on Fennekin if it becomes something cool for the third form. It may be recolor lucario now, but if it becomes a witch fox later, well, I have to have it then.

(Honestly it would make sense, witches do spells, and psychic would fit that)

Pyroar looks pretty neat biggrin.gif I like the kanji in its mane. Move over, Arcanine~! wub.gif

Pyroar looks pretty neat biggrin.gif I like the kanji in its mane. Move over, Arcanine~! wub.gif

Oh my gosh I didn't notice that (I was on my phone when I saw it). That is so cool.

I like it it looks like Saberleomon without the huge fangs. biggrin.gif

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Guys guys, the video released for the english reveal. Braixen takes the twig out of it's tail and uses it as a flaming wand. EEEEEE.

Totally like this one. I can forgive the lucario recolor of it because that is seriously awesome.

Also pyroar has a female form.

Video for those who haven't seen it

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Well, glad Pyroar's something I like <3 Also Froakie's evo is awesome. Ninja frog!

Ooh, Fennekin's evo is a witch fox or something? Cool.

I still sorta hope they make it all female, but that's not gonna happen, is it?

Or at least make it a higher ratio female to male.

*shakes fist* So many gens of male ratio being higher, girl represent for once.

They could make gender differences though. I believe venusaur has gender differences, so it's not out of the question.

I'm glad Pyroar's female form didn't take too much of a hit from loosing the mane. The ponytail is kind of goofy in a sense but it's not bad looking.

Yeah, but it'd have to be a pretty big difference.

As for the gender ratio, it's clear why the ratio favors males. It has to do with the breeding mechanic and all, without a Ditto, you can't breed for a Pokemon unless you have the female. Thus the starters have a higher male ratio.

EDIT: Oh no, Fennekin's evo, it has a wand. What if it's a Fairy type?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

woo pyroar is great i'm definitely getting one. I can't decide between male or female. Braixen's slowly growing on me too. uwu I'm excited about customization.

also mega garchomp. that's it that's all that needs saying.

Edited by Switch

Chespin's evo looks like... a weird balloon, in honesty. I was hoping for something way cooler, but hey, we all had to stare at Marshtomp's ugly butt until we got Mr Beast McSwampert.