7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I always thought it looked like a kangaroo. For awhile I even thought that was what it was based off ^-^

See? It does look like a kangaroo. That is a sane assumption. But I, in all my idiocy, think it looks like a giraffe....but its new mega looks pretty cool.

I pretty much only really HATE one line of Pokemon (you ought to know which one by now if you've read some of my other posts |D), there are a few others I find disappointing and wouldn't personally use but I can at least kind of appreciate some aspects of them.

I kind of hope as few legendaries as possible get Mega forms but the version mascots do seem like likely candidates. :B

1. Sinnoh

2. Kanto

3. Hoenn

4. Unova

5. Johto

(we'll see about kalos, it is likely to take Kanto's or Hoenn's spot with what Ive seen so far

1. Kanto (I love my Charizard)

2. Johto

3. Sinnoh

4. Hoenn

5. Unova

I really hope the new pokemon will be better I really don`t liked the Unova Pokemon...

Ninja Tom. Hehe. I love that

Guh, again with the gen 5 hate! But really, I think 6 could b a new leaf for all dem haters. Sure, the new rabbit thing looks like it has a butt-face, but in the end, it's kinda like going from Starly to Staraptor. I mean, it's a starling hawk guys. So come on Nintendo, give us a wolverine rabbit!

I think the game will sadly be the same as the other ones unlike black and white 2 which had a different plot from the first game

Am I the only person who thinks that Pokemon plots are GOOD? Yes, from the looks of it, team flare seems quite lame, but if one more person calls Cyrus, Archie, or Maxie unoriginal, I'm going to say: gen 6 plot.

I haven't been following this thread's conversation but...

I am SO EXCITED for gen 6. I started playing Pokemon in gen 4 so gen 5 was the first generation I was actually waiting and following the news for, and it turned out awesome. Sure some of the mega designs seem kinda silly but hey stupid things happen in every generation, and it's not as if they're mandatory. I'm getting X and then mugging my friend for Shushups later on. Does no one else like Xerneas better?

Also I think it's impossible for me to hate a generation that gave me Dark/Psychic squids

Am I the only person who thinks that Pokemon plots are GOOD? Yes, from the looks of it, team flare seems quite lame, but if one more person calls Cyrus, Archie, or Maxie unoriginal, I'm going to say: gen 6 plot.

I like the plots! I like how they've been steadily getting better over the years with, IMO, the exception of BW2. I felt the plot in BW2 was weaker than in BW1, but that's probably because it lacked a character I felt an emotional connection to. With BW1, I was invested in the story because of N--he interested me and I felt so bad for him as we learned more about his background and what he was being used for. He wasn't really there in BW2 as much, so...

But I also forgive Nintendo that, because it was their first time with trying to do a direct sequel like that.

But the plot in BW2 was still more interesting than it was in generations past, IMO, so I'm looking forwards to seeing what they do with XY.

New Megas revealed.

The only cool looking one (In my opinion) is charizard.

Venusaur

http://www.serebii.net/xy/venusaur.png

Charizard

http://www.serebii.net/xy/charizard.png

Blastoise

http://www.serebii.net/xy/blastoise.png

Not sure how I feel about pokemon bank being a paid service.... I get the 30 day trial so you can real quick transfer everything you want from black/white/gen 5 to XY but it's kind of annoying that after that it's pay only.

Not sure how I feel about pokemon bank being a paid service.... I get the 30 day trial so you can real quick transfer everything you want from black/white/gen 5 to XY but it's kind of annoying that after that it's pay only.

It's a paid service? Are you kidding me?!?! That's ridiculous!

And, I agree that Charizard is the only real cool looking one out of that group. They could have done so much more with these. Blastoise just looks like it was drawn by a two year old who thought it'd be cool to give him bigger guns. Really? No cool color changes or accessories? Bigger Guns? How uninspired. At least they attempted to do something with Venusaur.

I actually like Charizard and Venusaur's megas. I agree that Charizard is the only one that fits the "cool" description. But I don't think Venusaur could ever fit that.

EDIT: And did anyone honestly expect anything more than bigger guns on Blastoise? I wish they'd done better, but could you really expect any more?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I can understand the need for a paid service with the cloud storage, but I think that we should be allowed to transfer our Pokemon for free. :| That's just BS that we have to pay for that.

I mean, so what if there's a 30-day trial? What happens if I want to transfer Pokemon that I catch in my other games after that? BAM gotta pay that fee!

I really don't get why we can't have a free transfer service. Couldn't they have found a way to do that instead? Like I said, I get the need for a fee on the added service--y'gotta keep it running and working, after all.

But oh man there better be enough storage in the games themselves to store at least one of everything, because if they basically FORCE you to pay a fee like this if you want to have one of everything... That's just not fair.

I actually would be Ok with the Bank being a one time payment, but being an annual payment is really greedy.

So though as I see, The Poké Transporter, the actual transport from DS games to 3DS games comes with the purchase of the bank service (cloud storage for pokemon). So I'm not sure if the transporter is permanent or what. So confusing D:

The best description I've seen of the three megas via a friend on facebook

I imagine the dude behind the mega forms is like "OKAY PLANTASAUR MORE PLANTY. FIREGUY MORE POINTY, WATERMAN MORE...Uh....ermm...THIRD CANNON-Y"

Also found on Serebii

user posted image

Looks kind of like a cross between absol and a llama/alpaca

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I'm actually okay with the Kanto starter megas

They're not too over-the-top and not nearly as tacky as the last set :V

Yeah, same. I wish they'd kept the twin cannons on Blastoise a bit though, that might have made it better.

I don't like having to pay to transfer my Pokemon. I'm going to go through later and decide which of my better Pokemon I want to transfer so that I can get them going ASAP, if I get the game during the trial period that is.

Yah I'm not really sure how the cannons migrated to it's hands (or at least, how part of the shell migrated to the hands?). Or like the back cannons merged into one and it grew two new ones?

I'm liking the venusaur one more now that I actually saw the gameplay video of it. The official artwork of it looks kind of strange (kind of flat looking) but seeing it in motion and rendered looks good.