7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Yeah I think I'll go with bulbasaur. uwu but i'll probably end up never using him because he's not fire or dragon type ;n;

*Brief Facepalm*

The Mega stones are HELD items guys. Of course they are removable. that's part of the DOWNSIDE (small as it is) to mega evolutions.

I just wasn't sure if they were a special case, considering their nature and since this is an event. x_x Mostly the event part. I didn't just want to assume something.

Edited by Switch

Aaah, I haven't been paying attention to X/Y, and especially not the megas, so knowing that they're from stones is pretty handy. =v= Guess it'll be easy to avoid them then!

Aaah, I haven't been paying attention to X/Y, and especially not the megas, so knowing that they're from stones is pretty handy. =v= Guess it'll be easy to avoid them then!

IIRC, you actually have to manually decide when to use the mega evolution via pressing a button on the touch screen. So even if it held the item, it wouldn't mega evolve without you doing it yourself, from what I understand.

It's quite possible that Pokemon that can learn moves like Thief and Knock-Off, moves that remove held items, will become verry popular as a counter to megas.

I'm probably choosing Fennekin and Charmander and still using Torchic. I have finally accepted the fact that I'll be using an all fire type team first play through. u_u

I'm doing this + Fletchling and probably Litleo.

Fire-team get. ovo b

I'm doing this + Fletchling and probably Litleo.

Fire-team get. ovo b

Yep. Fennekin, Charmander, Torchic, Litleo, Fletchling, and Ponyta. u_u

if there's a water type gym, I'm going to cry :<

Why not go all the way and breed a Cyndaquil, chimchar, and Tepig in their respective games, and transfer those over too.

Have a team of all fire starters!

Yep. Fennekin, Charmander, Torchic, Litleo, Fletchling, and Ponyta. u_u

if there's a water type gym, I'm going to cry :<

Sunny Day is your friend. smile.gif

Also, Passho Berries, if they are in some way shape or form obtainable.

Speaking of which, I hope items are transferable between Generations this time around. I've been hoarding up all the Legendary and hard-to-obtain Berries that have come through the Dream World specifically so I'll be able to send some forward. >.>

Oh I hope so too or at least all the legendary form changers to be easily obtainable in X/Y. Got the flower for skymin, orb for giratina, the mirror thingy for the genies beast forms and the other orbs that boost legends.

Still thinking I'm choosing fennekin as my starter unless it's final form is fire/fighting, then I'll probably go with chespin.

for a kanto starter, I have a million charizards/manders at this point so probably a bulbasaur would be my choice there (though the mega charizard is tempting, but like, I could just transfer a charizard)

I'd like to see them make an update for dream radar and make it compatible with X/Y. I liked the little mini-game but if I could get more bang for my buck I'd be happy.

My team is probably going to be mostly Water-Types personally

Froakie, maybe Squirtle, Skrelp, Clauncher if I can get ahold of one...

At least I know I'm almost definitely using Swirlix so if there's an Electric or Grass gym I'm not COMPLETELY screwed |D

(I did do an all-Water run of Emerald (well, with the wild Pokemon randomized but still) before though and it wasn't half bad, ultimately my Azumarill saved me during the Elite Four though that little guy could TANK)

Big updates, check serebii.

Middle forms for starters revealed.

Oh no, fenekin is a bipedal and to me looks kind of like lucario . Think I'm going with the frog now (it's middle form looks the best of the three in my opinion).

Also, mewtwo has mega forms exclusive to each game (man that leak, is looking very correct!).

X is the new form, looks less strange (Tail didn't migrate to head) but kind of strange because mewtwo like beefed up.

And, the pokemon that was shown in the direct, can be customized, like a poodle!

Also

Fairy is Super Effective on Fighting, Dark and Dragon and not effective on Fire, Poison or Steel. It also states that it is weak to Poison and Steel while resists Fighting, Dark and Bug. It is immune to Dragon.

Yay poison is getting some love!

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Being bipedal is no indication of fighting type. Just look at all the two legged psychics.

And fenniken's evo learns psycho cut. I think it's safe to say it's fire psychic.

Nuu! Fairy is super-effective on Dark! Nuu!

Well, that pretty much decides it, I'm getting Awakening first.

And bipedal? Darn, I was looking forward to a four-legged fox starter. We haven't even had a quadrupedal Fire type starter yet. sad.gif I'm still going with Fennekin though. At this point I might ditch my starter near the beginning, I'm kind of disappointed with all of them.

Anyone else freaking out at mega Garchomp's design?

I think the Rock/Dragon dinosaur thing is cool.

I don't like the second mega Mewtwo, good thing I'm getting Y.

I'm mostly disappointed with this round of information.

Chespin continues to be THE BEST. Nothing else too noteworthy... I like the alpaca-ish pokemon, though. :3c

Oh DANG I suddenly really like Froakie c8 I love the new poodle-alpaca! <3 I DEFINITELY like the new Mewtwo mega over the previous one, it still holds that regal/kickass vibe to me.

Mega Garchomp looks so wicked! 8D The psychic cats are PRECIOUSSSS and I love the new fossils! Rock/Dragon is so cool ;u; I'm very happy about the weakness chart. Yay weakness to steel! <3

At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the middle evolutions, but I'm warming up to them. I can't decide if I like Chespin's or not; it looks ridiculously cute but at the same time its design looks odd. I'm likewise disappointed that Fennekin didn't remain on all fours, although I suppose that can still change in its final form. But I'm REALLY digging Foakie's middle evo~

Being bipedal is no indication of fighting type. Just look at all the two legged psychics.

And fenniken's evo learns psycho cut. I think it's safe to say it's fire psychic.

Yah I was still thinking psychic.

I'm just bummed out that we have another bipedal fire starter, and another bipedal canine pokemon.

Still can't judge until I see the final forms.

Also, yes the psychic cats are adorable. I like that the movesets vary by gender. I like the female's design more and she's supposed to be an attacker, perfect for my team (so far).

The fossils have me at a tossup. I really love the t-rex and the rock/dragon is pretty cool, but the brachiosaur could be a really powerful ice type since it makes normal moves turn into ice moves (though I can see some disadvantage to this as well).

I'll probably get the t-rex because I like the design better.

I'm still most excited about the poodle/alpaca, I mean getting to customize your own pokemon is going to be awesome/hilarious/etc.

The only part of the weakness chart I'm disappointed in is the changes to steel, it no longer resists dark and ghost D:

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I'm... disappointed with the middle evolutions. Chespin... Chespin seems to have been shoved in an onion. Fennekin looks really awkward on its hind legs, and its head looks really strange. I really like the new Mewtwo mega form, though--it looks a lot more like Mewtwo. Also liking Garchomp's mega, and the other new pokés. Slightly disappointed about Steel losing some resistances, but we'll get used to that.

Here's hoping the starters' final evolutions are better than the middles. Right now, seems like I'm leaning towards Froakie.

EDIT: OMG, we can style our fluffeh llama pokés 8D Some of the haircuts remind me of poodles xd.png

Edited by PieMaster

Oh wow

Middle Froakie is looking really slick

And Middle Chespin is really silly and I kind of like it a lot

And wow Fennekin becomes an uninspired Lucario recolor WHAT A SURPISE

Yeah I'm sticking with Froakie first Chespin second and not touching Fennekin thank |D

Those four mons are kind of generic (especially the fossils I'm really disappointed) but I'm kind of digging the poodle and the weird cat thing anyways :L

I don't think I'll USE them, but.

Edited by Pika_Oi

I'm not taking too much stock into the fossils current forms. History tells us they will have a second form so I'm thinking of how glorious they will (hopefully) look at that stage.

Watch, Chespin will have the best final form and then I'll be all across the board on which one I like the most for each stage

(fennekin starter, froakie second form, ??? final form)

Oh wow

Middle Froakie is looking really slick

And Middle Chespin is really silly and I kind of like it a lot

And wow Fennekin becomes an uninspired Lucario recolor WHAT A SURPISE

Yeah I'm sticking with Froakie first Chespin second and not touching Fennekin thank |D

Those four mons are kind of generic (especially the fossils I'm really disappointed) but I'm kind of digging the poodle and the weird cat thing anyways :L

I don't think I'll USE them, but.

You continue to share my Pokemon spirit (except for the Froakie 1st, Chespin 2nd thing, reverse for me). Which ones are the fossils?? The dino? Because it's about time we got a dinosaur fossil, honestly.

X is the new form, looks less strange (Tail didn't migrate to head) but kind of strange because mewtwo like beefed up.

That's because it's part fighting type. I like both personally but don't really have a preference (and I don't really like Mewtwo in general), so it doesn't really matter to me.

Froakie just keeps on getting better and better, though.

And yes, I'm very pleased with the typings. I hope Drapion gets a mega form, his typing just got better and his design is fantastic. I also really like how MegaGarchomp turned out, despite it really really not needing a Mega form.

As for the fossils, at first I really loved Trex, but the Diplodocus is really starting to grow on me. I think I'll use him instead for my first runthrough.

Edited by High Lord November

I'm disappointed because they're BOTH dinosaurs and I like weird fossil things (Cradily is my most favorite)

They're cute but I would've been more excited if we'd gotten another plant c':