7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Hmmm I mean, yes Nintendo is being notorious about delays these days, but I get the feeling the game is pretty much done other than some beta testing/debugging/etc.

I feel the only thing that would delay it is if they found a game breaking glitch

(though really, seems like a lot of games, regardless of system are coming up with gamebreakers...)

SCREAMS LOUDLY EVERYTHING IS GREAT GOSH I'M GOING TO DIE

I started playing Pokemon in gen 4 sooooo I'm not as experienced as most people apparently :T I did spend the first 8 years of my life in China and Chinese translations of anything are generally terrible so

BUT GUH I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE'S OPINION EVERYTHING IS ///SO GOOD///

Hehe, I've only been playing since a few months before BW2 came out.

As cool as it looks, Garchomp certainly doesn't need a mega evolution. It's already a pseudo D:

Also, something I noticed earlier today.

Spanish for witch=bruja.

Fennekin evo=Braixen

Bruja+vixen=Braixen?

Well, I mean, they already gave Mega forms to a legendary and Lucario (AND Speed Boost Blaziken...), so Mega forms not being used for making already OP mons even more OP was already kind of out the window :L

I believe it's actually

"braise" + "vixen"

braise is a cooking term

/saw this on bulbapedia, looked up the word, makes the most sense

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Yes, you are correct, that does make much more sense.

Lol I think I was just trying too hard to find evidence for it to be witch themed.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

It's ok. I really want it to be witch themed too xd.png

The three would make a good RPG party. You've got the fox witch, you've got the frog brigadier, and the uh, the chestnut thingy paladin.

I was watching some videos yesterday and a good question came up...how do people feel about sitting on benches?

Strangely this is one of the things I was waiting for.. Now if only they had pokemon follow you, they could sit on a bench with you.

My first game I played was yellow, which was in high school. At that time I think third gen was around and I was trying out one of the older cheaper games before I liked them. I do remember when first gen was new, but mostly I remember the cards and how they were banned from my middle school. Everyone was into them, even the "popular" kids who would usually avoid things like that.

Bloody, you don't need much evidence that it's witch themed. It's bipedal, rumor says the final will be Psychic, and IT'S GOT A STICK IN ITS BUTT.

I think if it ends up being a which it will be Fairy. (Wand anyone?) Which I actually wouldn't mind.

Ooh, Dark would be cool too. But come on, they've just added Fairy, why not showcase it by making one of the starter's second type's Fairy? (When I put it like that it sounds stupid.) I think, out of Fire/Dark, Fire/Fairy, and Fire/Psychic, I like Fire/Dark the best. *Totally thinks Houndoom is beast*

I still think

fire/psychic, grass/dark, water/fighting

Because that makes a perfect balance, no starter has full advantage of the other.

Although as said, I wouldn't be totally surprised by fire/fairy since it is a new type. I just really want the above combo because of how perfect it would be.

That last sentence is exactly my thoughts, and for once I wouldn't mind.

If the Fire/Fighting trend continued, I had been hoping for Fire/Fighting, Water/Psychic, Grass/Dark. (Which is sort of opposite of yours.)

Though Chespin/Quilladin hasn't been seen using any dark-type moves (yet). I know that's not proof that it's not going to be dark-type, but...I just don't think it will be. It doesn't even look darkish to me, but that's not a good reason either... >.>;

Maybe chespin will be part fairy xd.png

Still, the Paladin part of Quilladin doesn't really suggest dark type, I admit. Maybe it'll be grass/fighting. And Frogadier's final will be water/dark.

Wait, what if they're all part fighting! That would be a twist (ugh please no).

(if they had to make them all the same second type it'd likely be fairy just to introduce it).

It'd also be nice if they were all pure types.

I've decided that I actually want Fennekin's evo to be a Fairy type, all female, and be an awesome witch thing.

I've decided that I actually want Fennekin's evo to be a Fairy type, all female, and be an awesome witch thing.

Pretty sure we've seen male Fennekin in the screenshots.

*Dies* No! Ugh, then it can;t be a witch. (Witches are female.) It can be a witch/warlock, but no cool pointy hat...

*Dies* No! Ugh, then it can;t be a witch. (Witches are female.) It can be a witch/warlock, but no cool pointy hat...

In Harry Potter everyone wears hats.

Though Chespin/Quilladin hasn't been seen using any dark-type moves (yet).  I know that's not proof that it's not going to be dark-type, but...I just don't think it will be.  It doesn't even look darkish to me, but that's not a good reason either...  >.>;

It's been shown with night slash, but maybe since its a mole, grass/ground?

Fennekin has been shown with too many phsychic moves to NOT be Fire/Phsychic

Edited by nicknick88

:| not all witches are female. There are many male-identifying witches in the world.

Honestly, who freaking cares if Fennekin's line "looks feminine"? WHY IS THAT AN ISSUE

/grumbles

also, the new website code hunt thing is kinda lame

Nooooo! There's a poodle pokemon! I hate poodles >.<

What's wrong with poodles D:

Besides the pokemon is totally cool, and you don't have to trim the hair, you can let it be shaggy.

Anyway, the announcement thing is totally lame. I was hoping for something big and exciting. Why did they have to wait to tell us that and hype it up D: