7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I actually kind of like it. I suppose it could be less like Magneton, but other than that it's cool.

But it had soooooo much potential! It was like how Nintendo did NOTHING with mega Absol's horn, even though they could have done a million things with it.

I think Doublade is awesome owo My guess is that it'll likely have a third evolution, so that it's on the same page as Magnemite, Klink, and Beldum. I like that they made it a coat of arms! Hoping for a haunted armor suit next.

I don't see what they could have done otherwise with Mega Absol's horn? Looks fine to me. o_O

I like Doublade

If you stare at it the right way it just kind of looks like one whole weird thing instead of kind of separate linked things like Magneton or Dugtrio and that's pretty cool

Edited by Pika_Oi

I kind of like it but I kind of also don't. I mean, I hope it has a third evolution that does more with the possessed sword thing.

The best part is seeing people complain about how original it was and that gen one was the best because everything was so great.

Because you know, magneton, dugtrio, and electrode were such marvelous evolutions.

(though magneton, when it gained part steel, and then got magnezone, is a serious tank)

I don't mind mega-absol because it's not a permanent form, if you don't want to see it just don't get the absol mega stone and don't use it in battle.

Also, for honedge, I saw this and yah, things got real with it.

user posted image

EDIT: I'm reading some things that people speculate honedge and doublade might actually be going for a coat of arms look rather than a possessed knight swordy thing. So maybe the final form will end up more shield like with the swords?

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Yeah, as I've said before, I like every new Pokemon so far except for Litleo. Doublade is hilarious, I'm definitely gonna aim for getting one.

Do you need to be a gamestop to get the Torchic for X & Y? I've seen it stated once then the site I am looking at now doesn't say.

user posted image

That's awesome. xd.png

Personally, I like the thing. I don't mind Pokemon that do that--it's been something we've had since Gen 1.

Do you need to be a gamestop to get the Torchic for X & Y? I've seen it stated once then the site I am looking at now doesn't say.

According to this, it's a wifi event, I think.

According to this, it's a wifi event, I think.

Oh good. May try at GameStop just incase but at least I can get it at home if so.

I've been thinking. (And this stems from the newest movie as well)

Obviously Mewtwo's going to have a major role to play in X/Y, due to being the first Mega evolution shown, and having Two, version specific, mega evolutions.

Now the Mewtwo from the latest movie was not the same Mewtwo as the first movie. This either means that they messed something up in continuity, or This really is a new Mewtwo. If that's so, then where did she come from?

We know that the original Mewtwo was created by Team Rocket. Team rocket's goals can be summed up as Pokémon for profit. In X/Y, we're getting Team Flare, whose goals can also be summed up as Pokémon for profit. It's possible that the second Mewtwo was created by team Flare.

This next part stems from the fan theory that Giovanni was trying to save the world in Red/Blue. (See, Sliph scope, masterball, fossil Pokémon) If that was the case, then how would Giovanni react to the possibility to another Mewtwo falling into the wrong hands?

We know from B2/W2 that Giovanni is traveling around the world.

Could it be possible for us to see him make a return in X and Y?

That would be awesome. I actually kind of like Giovanni, and it would be cool to have him back. (But only if I get to utterly crush him.)

Oh good. May try at GameStop just incase but at least I can get it at home if so.

Nope, it's not a Game Stop event smile.gif We're only giving out the shiny legendaries until October (20th, I think). The Torchic event runs until January and will be a wifi event.

I personally cant wait for them and my birthday is 3 days after release biggrin.gif .

am hoping for y because I like the floating mewto and love y legendary. cant wait because I can use them in sky battles.

~Eggspam removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Can't wait! Looks like this means I'll have to buy a 3DS though. Because I'm not going to be able to wait, I'll need to play this straight away! >.<

Nope, it's not a Game Stop event smile.gif We're only giving out the shiny legendaries until October (20th, I think). The Torchic event runs until January and will be a wifi event.

biggrin.gif THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I knew you worked at GameStop I'd have asked before! -lol-

biggrin.gif THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I knew you worked at GameStop I'd have asked before! -lol-

No problem! ^^ Both I and I believe KageSora are GameStop employees, so let us know if you've got questions about stuff~

Personally I'm so excited I'm going to explode because my store is actually getting to do a midnight release for the Pokemon games. I'm going to set up a battle tournament, trivia contest, movie and hopefully get a food truck to come around for that night. wub.gif So stoked! And they told me Pokemon wouldn't get a midnight release.... rolleyes.gif

Ah that sounds awesome!

I'm pretty bummed out because I probably won't be getting Pokemon X until Christmas.

School went and hit me with a $100 late fee because a long ridiculous reason... so until I pay that off I can't really pay for the game sad.gif

I guess I'm a minority, but I'm really looking forward to getting a possessed sword. The first gen pokemon are protected with nostalgia, and even though I also played the first gen first, I don't think the pokemon were the "best". In fact despite some of my top favorites are gen one pokemon, I feel that the first gen had some of the worst designs. Yes some later ones had some poor ideas (punching bag and trash bag) they're still more creative than most first gen and at least Gamefreak is trying.

I do wish the evolution for Honenge (sp?) would have been better, since it was pretty expected, but the pokemon seem to be based around RPG elements and fashion this time, so it works.

After seeing the Nintendogs aspect of the new games and being able to sit on benches (so groundbreaking...) I was sold on the new games and bought a 3DS after looking up the price and deciding I didn't want a 2DS. I bought my pre-order card and though I may not have a ca to get to the midnight release, I will be walking to walmart in the morning.

Luckily I anticipated a 3DS only pokemon game and got mine last Christmas.

I'm very excited for the new pokemon game. I'll be getting it the day it comes out (My birthday wub.gif ) so I'll be playing it immediately. Well, when my mom brings it to me later in the day xd.png

I think I'm very happy that this game is coming out to everybody on the same day though. It always bugged me just a bit japan got theirs first (Understandable that they did, but still xd.png). Now we'll all be on equal footing this time haha xd.png

I personally like the new sword pokemon. I mean, yeah it was expected, but its AWESOME. Creativity doesn't matter all that much if the pokemon itself looks awesome. I mean, look at generation one. One of my favorites was just a fox with extra tails and a bit of fluff on its head.

I dont think the creativity matters as much as the design itself. wub.gif

Creativity doesn't matter all that much if the pokemon itself looks awesome. I mean, look at generation one. One of my favorites was just a fox with extra tails and a bit of fluff on its head.

I dont think the creativity matters as much as the design itself. wub.gif

Oh my gosh best point ever.

I'm still with the speculators that Doublade will have a third form and it'll have a shield to form a heraldry type crest.

Which, with the french theme, could actually fit in well.

I actually bought a 3DS because I wanted the 3DS for the other games xd.png

Pokemon being on it was just the icing on the cake. Like really good frosting, that nice whipped frosting stuff. Actually that frosting is usually better than the cake. I want cake now....

That kind of evolution would actually be cool. I would love to see that *.* I'm just so pumped for this game. Like the last games, BW 2 , I wasn't all excited for. But now, I'm extremely excited.

I got mine originally for New leaf, but pokemon as well so...xd.png

I had to convince my parents to get it for me though. My dad kept telling me my normal DS was "fine".

So I "Accidentally" snapped my normal DS. I went without games for about two months, but it was well worth it. It was breaking anyways. >_>

I don't have a 3DS, but I'm thinking of buying an XL when my next paycheck comes through. I've got a DS lite, which I picked up second hand a few years ago, but it feels way too small which is why I want to go with the XL.

I feel kind of lame though, since pokemon is the only game I play, and it seems like a lot money just for one game... but I'm so excited about x and y. I want to play! tongue.gif