7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

For some odd reason, I like Pyroar's female version

I think the female version is way better... The male looks kinda dorky in comparison. LONG BADASS PONY-TAIL OF DEATH

Your comment makes me think of Dixie Kong from the donkey kong country games (well the two sequels).

She was proof that pony-tails can kick butt

If I weren't getting fennekin I would totally have one in my party just for that reason...

(Alas, I'm not a one type trainer, I like having a variety of types for balance, I know, boring, but it's how I play)

Dixie was boss. But I always gotta play as Diddy since my sister claimed her. ='( /off-topic

:| not all witches are female. There are many male-identifying witches in the world.

Honestly, who freaking cares if Fennekin's line "looks feminine"? WHY IS THAT AN ISSUE

/grumbles

also, the new website code hunt thing is kinda lame

Amen to your post.

Are some of the older pokemon getting new forms or a new stage of evolution? O.o?

A new form for Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, A hamster that looks like a baby Raichu, Amphoras with a white mane and a Garchomp with twice the spikes and slicing power?

Some of these pokemon are kool/cute lookin' but other like those poodles are just, ...wow. Please don't tell me the poodles are the new trio legendaries.

The two new fossils are cute though, (at least I'm guessing that's what they are, they seem very dino-ish) I'd pick the brontosaurus one.

And no, I do not support Mewtwo's new form. I'm sticking loyal to the original Mewtwo.

You seem a bit out of the loop, here: http://serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml

The new forms are mega evolutions, temporary battle forms activated by pushing a button while holding a certain item. (Sort of like Meloetta with Relic Song.)

I actually like the poodles, well, the blue form. (I don't like any of the others.)

Yes they're the fossils, I'm pretty sure that's how they were released. If we can only get one, I'm going for the Ice-type one (I love Ice-types), but the Dragon one is still pretty cool.

I like the first mega Mewtwo, much sleeker, though the thing with the tail on the head thing seems a little strange. The second one? Eh...

At first, I tried to ignore any news of the new pokemon because I saw it as a tease, since I can't afford a 3DS at the moment. I wish these games were for the DSlite. I'd pay $35-40 for the new games, but $250 for a 3DS is asking a bit much imo.

Sorta like Shaymin and Giratina when you give them their items you mean? That's pretty kool.

What about that crossbreed pokemon that looks like an Azurill with Raichu markings?

I agree with you there about the poodles. If I had to choose I'd also pick blue for the color blue for one and then it's got a star. It really makes me wonder what the creators were thinking. If I had to pick a dog pokemon I'd still go with Arcanine.

That's where it gets tough for me. I like the look of both fossils, and I love raising dragon types. But, the Bronto is hard to turn down and kinda reminds me of a baby Lapras with feet.

I mainly stick with the original Mewtwo because that was the mega prize to get when I was a kid. And the first movie is still the best out of all of them imo along with the second one. Mewtwo has been one of my best pokemon that I've ever trained on my game and I still have the very first Mewtwo I ever caught when I got Leaf Green. He's been my number one psychic for years and I don't like what this new mewtwo is like.

Thanks for the link, btw. ^^

Well, you don't have to use the new Mewtwo forms at all if you don't want to. 8D

The Raichu-ish mouse thing is this gen's 'Pikachu Clone/Electric Mouse'. I think it's Electric/Fairy type.

Also, I need Chespin's final Evo to be called Conkerdillo. xd.png That would just be amazing.

I also need to get me one of those Inkays. Cephalopods are the best thing. I wonder how they evolve? One of my friends thinks that you might need to turn the DS upside down or something.

Spritzee's name makes me ridiculously happy. Don't know why. xd.png

...Am I the only one that has the 'Long Beautiful Hair' song start playing in my head every time I see Mega Ampharos?

Because it's so hilarious and it just doesn't stop.

I need one.

At first, I tried to ignore any news of the new pokemon because I saw it as a tease, since I can't afford a 3DS at the moment. I wish these games were for the DSlite. I'd pay $35-40 for the new games, but $250 for a 3DS is asking a bit much imo.

Sorta like Shaymin and Giratina when you give them their items you mean? That's pretty kool.

What about that crossbreed pokemon that looks like an Azurill with Raichu markings?

I agree with you there about the poodles. If I had to choose I'd also pick blue for the color blue for one and then it's got a star. It really makes me wonder what the creators were thinking. If I had to pick a dog pokemon I'd still go with Arcanine.

That's where it gets tough for me. I like the look of both fossils, and I love raising dragon types. But, the Bronto is hard to turn down and kinda reminds me of a baby Lapras with feet.

I mainly stick with the original Mewtwo because that was the mega prize to get when I was a kid. And the first movie is still the best out of all of them imo along with the second one. Mewtwo has been one of my best pokemon that I've ever trained on my game and I still have the very first Mewtwo I ever caught when I got Leaf Green. He's been my number one psychic for years and I don't like what this new mewtwo is like.

Thanks for the link, btw. ^^

You mean $180, right? (I'm going to get one of the $200 X/Y 3DS XLs in a few weeks.)

Not really, they're only like that in battle, it's much closer to Meloetta than Giratina.

I like Houndoom when it comes to dogs.

See, I'm the reverse. I like Ice-types more than Dragon, but the t-rex is just so awesome, if the final form is good enough I might switch over. (Or if Sneasel is available pre-elite four, no point in doubling up any type other than Steel)

I can't transfer from my FireRed, the save battery is dead. Even so, I still have the very first Mewtwo I caught in Pokemon Yellow. (I think it was three ultra balls? Can't even remember anymore.) I never use it, makes everything way to easy. Stick with Pix (Pikachu) when I need to OHKO something.

NP

P.S. Apato, not bronto (one of my pet peeves)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I think Mega Mewtwo X looks much better in design than Mega Mewtwo Y, but I suppose that's just preference. :U To me it looks a lot more like the original Mewtwo and not so, well, clunky. Mega Mewtwo Y just looks so bizarre to me.

And those are the Poodle's different haircuts that you can obtain in the game, otherwise it looks like a shaggy white (and adorable!) dog. They aren't different forms that you catch or whatnot. And if you don't get your Furfrou (the poodle) a haircut for a while, its fur grows back. biggrin.gif That's probably one of the neatest mechanics I've seen in Pokemon for a long time.

My favorite dogs in Pokemon are Houndoom and Manectric c:

Isn't Manectric a lion? MANE = ELECTRIC LION.

I like the poodle. It's probably my favorite Normal. Except Purugly, Delcatty, and Persian. Yup, I said Purugly. Hatters gonna hate.

We can agree to disagree (Truthfully that looks like Mightyena's basis, rather than an actual hyena)

I think I'll leave my poodle shaggy. it looks so wild and untamable.

Manetric doesn't really look anything like a lion. ono What with its canine snout and all. When it comes to dogs, Arcanine's my favorite (he counts right??)

I really like the poodle's shaggy look but I probably won't get one because i have trouble actually using any pokemon that isn't fire or dragon unu

Isn't Manectric a lion? MANE = ELECTRIC LION.

I like the poodle. It's probably my favorite Normal. Except Purugly, Delcatty, and Persian. Yup, I said Purugly. Hatters gonna hate.

No, that's Luxray o_O Just because it has a mane doesn't make it a lion. (It could be a horse by that logic biggrin.gif )

From Bulba:

It may be based on a maned wolf and a youkai of Japanese lore, the 雷獣 raijū, an elemental lightning creature that can take on the shape of various mammals, including a tiger, monkey, and blue wolf wrapped in white and yellow lightning. Manectric is highly likely based on its wolf forme, while the Pokémon Raikou is based on its tiger forme.

I like it a lot, I wish they'd tried to make Tyrunt's evo stay cute, rather than going for tough. I think it would have been great as a giant, cute, deadly t-rex. Hehe

I've finally started working on my team, though it my be affected by whether or not I can transfer stuff. (I may not get the games before it stops being free.) so far I have:

Fennekin

Starly (transfer)

Bulbasaur (transfer)

Skrelp

Amaura

Ralts (transfer)

The ones I need to transfer can easily be replaced, and I might ditch Bulbasaur if the mega stone for Venusaur is unattainable in the games. (I don't intend to use any megas, ever, other than Venusaur and Mewtwo Y)

When I saw how close X and Y were to coming out I rushed to the next town's Gamestop and ordered 8 copies. 4 of each. I keep wondering now how many dirty looks I'll be getting when I pick them up. LOL!

GUYS THIS ROCKKKKKS

user posted image

Tyrantrum and Tyrunt all the way

Here's the other one

http://www.serebii.net/xy/amauraevo.png

Pretty but not as epic as Tyrantrum

Welp, that's going in my team. I like the other one, too, but this guy wins for me. It looks like a mini-Groudon. :I