7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Ehh they're still looking pretty much like generic dinosaurs to me. Still nice, just... nothing really is making them stand out to me. :L

I guess the t-rex does have a beard...?

Nothing about them is particularly striking I guess :B

Edited by Pika_Oi

I'm glad they look like dinos this time around. Gen 4 were the only fossils like looked like actual dinos, and I like these classic ones. c: wheeeeee

I like them both a lot. At least they aren't sea creatures like Gen I, right? (Actually, I really like Kabutops.)

I would've LOVED more sea creatures :L

Dinosaurs are fine but

I just personally prefer pretty much every other kind of non-mammal prehistoric organism |D

It's perfectly alright that we got dinosaurs this time though (we've got plenty of pleasantly strange creatures from previous fossils |D) but neither of their designs are immensely appealing to me so I'm probably not going to be using them, at least not for my first playthrough :L

Edited by Pika_Oi

Ah, now that I've seen a slightly clearer image of the t-rex evolution though it is kind of interesting the way its scales are, it kind of almost reminds me of a stylized carp, at least the top of it, and I do like its top jaw a lot

Still doesn't look like something I'd be particularly interested in using but the design isn't quite as generic-looking as it was at first glance I suppose |D

(Actually the top bit of it as a whole reminds me a little of Gyarados for some reason...)

Edited by Pika_Oi

I like the newness of them too, somewhat surprisingly, we never get dinosaurs. (Okay, not never...)

We did get dinosaurs in Gen IV, but I suppose proportionally there's more non-dinosaur fossils than dinosaur fossils against what one would probably expect (I kind of like that though obviously)

I've always liked that they have had a variety in fossils.

Cradily was a cool one, plant monster and all.

But, it's nice to have a "classic" dino fossil now. Even the aurora one is an apatosaurus, and that's pretty much a classic as well.

Sidenote. SHAME FIREFOX. Spellcheck correction told me apatosaurus should be brontosaurus.... Wrong Firefox, wrong.

IS TYRANTRUM REALLY ROCK/DRAGON

hhhHHhhHhhHH

im happy

Aurorus is so pretty too but i never use ice types aaaa

Edited by Switch

Yeah I ptobably went overboard getting 8 copies but mostly I use all my copies like so.

1 to catch all pokemon.

1 to restart at will.

2 as back up fail safes in case of game failure or broken/worn out copies.

Yeah I ptobably went overboard getting 8 copies but mostly I use all my copies like so.

1 to catch all pokemon.

1 to restart at will.

2 as back up fail safes in case of game failure or broken/worn out copies.

Wow. O-o' Idk whether to say that's crazy or really dedicated. xd.png

GUYS THIS ROCKKKKKS

user posted image

Tyrantrum and Tyrunt all the way

Here's the other one

http://www.serebii.net/xy/amauraevo.png

Pretty but not as epic as Tyrantrum

Oooh yes! Rock and Dragon! Definitely an addition to my team OuO

That fighting shot looks so epic asdfghjkl

I think Mega Mewtwo X looks much better in design than Mega Mewtwo Y, but I suppose that's just preference. :U To me it looks a lot more like the original Mewtwo and not so, well, clunky. Mega Mewtwo Y just looks so bizarre to me.

Agree so much ;_; Although, its legs really bug me; the way the shin curves creeps me out with those toes. makes me think it walks with its toes while keeping the rest of its legs stationary xd.png Or it might just hover tongue.gif

Holy butts, I just realized the most amazing thing ever

Tyrantrum is based off royalty and is Dragon-type

while Royal Gummies are for Dragon-types!

Blargh... and I only preordered X like a week ago....

....I actually kind of like mega mewtwo Y better... tongue.gif But I guess I'm just going to be stuck with the other...

Aw, there there. (I don't like X, to bulky)

I probably won't be getting Y until at least next February. But hey, at least I get the cool 3DS

I can't believe they aren't selling the sweet gold 3DSxl to us D<

Which one do you have?

I can't believe they aren't selling the sweet gold 3DSxl to us D<

Which one do you have?

Get, I don't have it yet (two weeks), I'm getting the red one.

Getting Y, choosing Fennekin. FIRE/PSYCHIC FOR THE WIN oh wait the second evolution types haven't been announced xd.png Anyway... If I can, getting the MLP Apatosaurus. You know, Aurorus.

I've switched over from the Fire/Psychic camp, it seemed really cool at first, but I'm leaning towards Fire/Fairy now. And a cool pointy hat. If Fennekin were Fire/Fairy, I think I'd warm up (get it? tongue.gif) a bit more to the new type.

Wow. O-o' Idk whether to say that's crazy or really dedicated. xd.png

A little bit of both to be honest. Equal parts crazy and dedicated. Then again I've been having issues with my Black one where half the time it doesn't load. It says "can't load save file, please turn off system and try again." Can be scary after 200 hours of work.

Anyone seen Doublade yet? I think it was Nintendo's response to "if Gamefreak recycled blah blah today fans would hate it"

And they did.

And I do.

Edited by Psycho Cat