7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

user posted image

Serebii's got some new details coming in on gameplay. Mega evolutions have a button you can hit (if the pokemon that can be mega is in the party and has the corresponding mega stone) on the battle interface.

Also

"Fennekin has the moves Psybeam, Flame Charge, Fire Spin and Tail Whip"

Fire/psychic like, almost totally confirmed (you know, almost because not 100%)

Omg I want to ride a spiky thing |D

Plus the pre evolution for gogoat is ADORABLE

Gimme. I want new game.

And this time it isn't already in Joan so I can't get japenese version.

censorkip.gif.

Could still potentially be pure Fire, Vulpix can learn some Psychic moves and it doesn't have Psychic as a secondary type (and Fennekin looks like the giant-headed abomination lovechild of Vulpix and Zorua after all).

(Probably not but still |D)

Nah, with the rumors and the move I find it doubtful. I expect Fennekin itself will be pure Fire though, like in Gen IV. (Though I could easily be wrong.

I also think, though I didn't care much at first, Talonflame should have just been named Fiarrow in the English versions, any one who disagrees?

Nah, with the rumors and the move I find it doubtful. I expect Fennekin itself will be pure Fire though, like in Gen IV. (Though I could easily be wrong.

I also think, though I didn't care much at first, Talonflame should have just been named Fiarrow in the English versions, any one who disagrees?

I do. Because Fiero is a character in Wicked, and Fiarrow would just crack me up every time I saw it xd.png

This is going to sound very, very strange, but I am sad that you don't have to hold B to run. I'm so used to it xd.png

Edited by PieMaster

Ohohohoho. >:3

Fennekin should evolve into some super Amaterasu like thing.

Because like Amaterasu is amazing.

I do. Because Fiero is a character in Wicked, and Fiarrow would just crack me up every time I saw it xd.png

This is going to sound very, very strange, but I am sad that you don't have to hold B to run. I'm so used to it xd.png

At least tell me you dislike Talonflame for a name.

*Didn't know that had changed* Why? WHY?! *Likes holding B to run* Did they at least reassign it to a new button? Or do you just automatically run? *Also likes the ability to walk sometimes*

Auto-run, B to walk.

Yeah, Talonflame's not the greatest pokename xd.png If they're just gonna cram two words together, at least make it SOUND good. Blazebeak would've been better (still not a great name) if they're just gonna put two words together.

At least tell me you dislike Talonflame for a name.

*Didn't know that had changed* Why? WHY?! *Likes holding B to run* Did they at least reassign it to a new button? Or do you just automatically run? *Also likes the ability to walk sometimes*

From what I've heard, running is the default--but you can walk by holding a button. They probably just inverted the running/walking thing.

I have some other names for Talonflame!

Yeah no I don't.

OMG I KNOW I KNOW!

Call him Rubicante like the guy from FF IV who heals you then attacks.

Auto-run, B to walk.

Yeah, Talonflame's not the greatest pokename xd.png If they're just gonna cram two words together, at least make it SOUND good. Blazebeak would've been better (still not a great name) if they're just gonna put two words together.

Augh! How could they? *Liked it better the old way*

I think Fiarrow sounds great.

OMG, there's a new screenshot on Serebii of a battle in non-XY graphics. Could this be Pokemon Battle Revolution U for X and Y? The high graphics certainly suggest it. If so, I'll be really happy. I've been waiting for a new Battle Revolution for a loooooooooong time.

Fiarrow sounds good but why the arrow part?

/still hoping they rename Talonflame

I mean atleast call him Flametalon ._.

Fiarrow sounds good but why the arrow part?

/still hoping they rename Talonflame

I mean atleast call him Flametalon ._.

For "sparrow."

Mega Blaziken only available during a short distribution event on the game's launch day?

;A;

I'll be lucky if I get the game a week after it's launched...

Nintendo, why are you so inconsiderate to players who can't join these things for a million reasons?

Mega Blaziken only available during a short distribution event on the game's launch day?

;A;

I'll be lucky if I get the game a week after it's launched...

Nintendo, why are you so inconsiderate to players who can't join these things for a million reasons?

According to Serebii, the Japanese event starts on release day and goes until January, I'd assume that it would be similar for NA and EU.

According to Serebii, the Japanese event starts on release day and goes until January, I'd assume that it would be similar for NA and EU.

I hope so, and I also hope it can be downloaded at home. My parent's won't drive me up to the nearest game store (about half an hour away) just for this.

I hope so, and I also hope it can be downloaded at home. My parent's won't drive me up to the nearest game store (about half an hour away) just for this.

According to Serebii again, it's a wi-fi one, so you should be good.

anyone hear visit marriland.com?

I do, I go there for trading and other randomness.

OMG, there's a new screenshot on Serebii of a battle in non-XY graphics. Could this be Pokemon Battle Revolution U for X and Y? The high graphics certainly suggest it. If so, I'll be really happy. I've been waiting for a new Battle Revolution for a loooooooooong time.

OH GOD YES! I thought I was the only person who liked that game.

It probably is. God, I'd have to make a copy of my mainteam for that. Or Maybe it's X and Y for Wii U. Huh, Huh? >.>. But seriously, I think that footage is a new spinoff, or just part of the entry scene.

On August 19 when I get my Pink Dialga I am preordering X and Y to get that freaking poster.

I was like,

M: Hey is that a pokemon X and Y poster?

Person: Yes you cna get it if your preorder

Me: .-. i be back

It'll be the perfect excuse to go to Gamestop >:3

Going to a far away, off current topic land, who can't wait for the fairy type to come to the TCG? It's been confirmed.

Here's that video if anyone wants to see it. happy.gif That thingat the end...Pokemon only Smash Bros? blink.gif

I dunno; just a thought I had from looking at the background. I just get a fighting game vibe.

Oh, and I don't do card games, so no comment from me on that. laugh.gif