7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Yeah, no. If they were permanent the older versions would be sidelined.

WQell either that or megas would be Ubers.

Again, though--if you can get the right setup, they can still be pretty good. Maybe not if they're directly pitted against an evolved form, but that doesn't mean they're suddenly crap.

Lucario is far from underpowered even without some kind of permanent form-change, I would find it much less loathesome if it WAS underpowered :L

Again, though--if you can get the right setup, they can still be pretty good. Maybe not if they're directly pitted against an evolved form, but that doesn't mean they're suddenly crap.

Or any other of the mega forms. If it were permanent, while the old ones might still get some use, the megas would probably sideline the old versions, maybe not remove them from OU quite yet, but what would be the point of using the underpowered version? (Even if it could still be used doesn't mean it would.)

As it is I think it will add an interesting battle mechanic, about the only perk in my opinion, for those wishing to use them, it will make it so your opponent has to guess whether or not you'll switch to the mega form. *Goes to get a Banette on his team*

Another interesting note (serebii via japan pokemon site) is it appears you can only have one mega in battle at a time. Basically you can't have a blaziken, mawile, lucario, mewtwo, amphy, and absol all go mega at one time.

Again, very fair, I can accept these megas now.

Eh... I still don't like 'em. Battlewise they aren't too bad, but I just, it's silly. And I'm still upset about Mawile. *Continues to cry in a corner*

I just wish most of them didn't look like crap T^T Blaziken and Absol's horns had so much potential, and WHOOP, out the window... Not to mention Lucario *shudders*

Yeah, I actually like the Mawile, but it's not an actual evo. (I'm never going to get over that.)

Same. I'd've preferred that only starters and legends got this, especially since Pokemon that needed real evos got them too.

Exactly. I hope they don't do this to every Pokemon that needs an evo. *Looks worriedly at Chatot*

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Mega Kangaskan, omg. BABYYYYYY. IT'S SO CUTE

I'm just terrified that MegaMewtwo is confirmed to have even MORE special attack and the MegaLucario has more attack with the adaptibility ability. Seriously, who wants to come in on a close combat from that!? NO ONE!

MegaBlaziken with speed boost and more attack..... *dies*

Though, my honest thoughts.... POKEMON AND DIGIMON SHACKED UP AND HAD A BABY!

OMG MEGA BABY KANGASKHAN CUTEST IDEA EVER.

I really really love that the mega really only applied to the baby Kangaskhan, so adorable. wub.gif

Still, we need a pre-evo to kangashkan and a male evolution (for the pre-evo)

*cough*Marowack*cough*

Which reminds me... MEGA-MAROWACK! It. Would be. Amazing.

Didn't I say that earlier?

Anyway, I'm not expecting a pre-evolution now, they made it a mega instead. It seems megas are a way of getting around giving Pokemon actual evolutions, I don't get that.

Though I do think doing it for starters and legendaries only might be good.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Yeah, just as long as it has a good design. I would like mega Rayquaza.

I'm wonder if the mega versions of shinies have the same color scheme as normal mega Pokemon.

WHile I have to admit I ama fan of Megakhangaskin, megas as a whole are still a no-no. Maybe Mega-Jynx, with similar stats to Magmortar and Electivire.

Mmmm I'm so excited for Megas. I love new shiny battle things, yay! I can't wait to see all of the other Megas ;U; squeeeeeee

At this point I reluctantly accept the existence of megas, but I'm not happy about it. Though Kangaskhan is pretty nice.

Yeah. I'll reluctantly admit that this was better than baby standing on its own. Still...