7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Oh I considered it to be Pichu, since it was an additional/new pokemon, even if it was added to the pikachu line.

I generally think of all Pokemon in the same line as being essentially the same Pokemon at different stages of growth, but that's me.

But still, the new one is sooo cute!

English trademarks for "Pokkén Fighters" and "Pokkén Tournament" have been uncovered, as has the Japanese trademark 「ポッ拳」 Pokkén. It is currently unknown exactly what these trademarks are for, although the Japanese trademark was filed in video game-related categories.

The English trademarks were filed by The Pokémon Company International. The Japanese trademark was filed under a personal name on Oct. 10, 2012.

「ポッ拳」 Pokkén is derived from "Poké" and 「拳」 ken, meaning fist.

Ok, this is news I'm kind of excited about. Might be a pokemon fighting game. Especially since this image was revealed a couple days earlier

user posted image

Re: Pichu. True, but it was still added after the fact so that's just my reasoning for it. Marill is still a kind of clone of pikachu though (pikablu if anyone remembers that) albeit the typing.

If there's a Pokemon fighting game and it only contains a certain selection of Pokemon I hope they're not ALL overly popular ones like Lucario and Blaziken there

If not something like Garbodor or Magmar at LEAST give me Hitmonlee :V

Re: Pichu. True, but it was still added after the fact so that's just my reasoning for it. Marill is still a kind of clone of pikachu though (pikablu if anyone remembers that) albeit the typing.

That's why I generally think of Marill. It even has the lightning-ish tail.

And definitely Hitmonlee, though I don't really want Something like Garbodor or Muk. (<3 Muk)

If there's gonna be that one, mandatory, hit-hard-but-move-slow character in this new game, I hope it's Rhydon or Aggron.

Oh Rhydon or Aggron in a fighting game would be cool. Kind of a Bowser type would be fun. (Bowser is my SSBM character of choice)

(Off topic: I like Bowser, especially on levels where heavy characters normally suck.)

I think Aggron would be good. Maybe Swampert? (Maybe both? Or three?)

Breloom would be cool too, and maybe Wigglytuff or Clefable.

And maybe Spinda or Maractus or something as the 'joke' character who's really powerful if you figure out how to use it right |D

(Or maybe that should be Wobbuffet? user posted image)

Edited by Pika_Oi

Wigglytuff! <3 I actually think Wigglytuff would be well utilized in a similar way to Jigglypuff, it's pre-evolution, in Brawl. As a more exotic character that's hard to use but kicks ****ing *** when you get it down. (Like you suggested for Spinda or Maractus.) Clefable could do well as a slow powerful character.

Now that I think about it, I'd compare Aggron or Swampert more to Ike than Bowser, a better Bowser would be Torterra (obviously), or maybe Blastioise, or Torkoal. Okay, I'm actually just listing turtles. tongue.gif

I think a good Pokemon to fit the Bowser archetype would be Magmortar.

I personally would probably exclusively play Weavile, because this would definitely have Weavile as a high-speed attacker. To compare to Brawl, Marth. (Actually, I can see Weavile using almost all the same moves as Marth, except the counter one.)

I hope a torkoal, I hope there will be more than bipedal pokemon.

(Hey MarvelvsCapcom3 pulled off Amaterasu the wolf as a fighter, so quad pokemon in a fighter can be done)

Oooh on that matter, using a Seviper would be interesting.

If you think about it, if they're making Mega Absol, they have to do it for Zangoose and Serviper too, those three are always together.

(I love that game.)

Seviper, Serperior, Arbok. A snake in a fighter would be awesome.

Marth. (Don't you be tellin' me about Weavile.)

Sonic would probably be Electrode. (Round, sixth highest speed stat.)

heh. but regardless what is the gen 5 electric mouse regardless?

Gen 5's electric mouse was Emolga. c: In Gen 4 and 5 they moved a little away from the mouse and more towards a generic "rodent", since gen 4's was a squirrel and Emolga is a flying squirrel.

Pretty sure Bidoof was a beaver (but still, a rodent)

Oops, thinking of the wrong Pokemon ^-^'

But nonetheless, still looking forward to this things evo (I really hope it has one!)

Edited by Psycho Cat

I think Gen IV's was Pachirisu (Oh, wait. tongue.gif I just read the rest of your post. dry.gif)

It better, and it better be cute.

Anyone want a real weasel?

Hmm, I'd think that a weasel would be a Dark type. (Oh, wait...) Maybe Normal/Dark? *Is failing at thinking of good typing*

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Only thing that stinks is now I have to buy a 3DS, and my parents just got me a DSi last Christmas.

Good news is, I almost have enough to get one myself. xd.png ~Myra

Yeah, I'm not too worried about the 3DS. (I'm going to get one right about the time of the release)

But I wob't be able to afford Y for a while after that, and the likelihood of anyone buying me video games for Christmas is pretty close to zero. dry.gif

Ya know, just saying, we may get both Mega and real evos this gen together. Maybe even Megas of new evos. I just wanted to point this out to anyone who has their doubts, after all, Sylveon was real, right?

That's true. But several Pokemon that got mega evolutions are ones fans have been wanting real evos for.

I'm also pretty certain (I suppose I could be wrong) that only final stages can be megas. So I still have to cry for Mawile. *Sniff*

And I still dislike megas, and I will never like them. Well, there's one thing that would make me like them...

Yes. I would've wanted only starters and legens if I had a choice (sends a silent prayer to Dunsparce)