7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Going to a far away, off current topic land, who can't wait for the fairy type to come to the TCG? It's been confirmed.

Actually, that reminds me. I should have seen the new type coming when they added Dragon to the TGC.

Probably been asked already but what do you guys think of the mega evolutions? I am kinda excited for it as it does add a new game play element.

Ugh, I don't like them. *Cries for Mawile* There are a few that I very much would have preferred get real evos, and in general I think it's too much like they're going Super Saiyan.

Ugh, I don't like them. *Cries for Mawile* There are a few that I very much would have preferred get real evos, and in general I think it's too much like they're going Super Saiyan.

Maybe they will one day in the future. I like it because it finally adds more to the game play. Usually it was just hit, wait for NPC/Player, hit now you got to watch out for that.

There was plenty to watch out for already, and megas aren't going to add much to it, after the transformation it will go back how it was before. It will be just as if they had changed Pokemon.

There was plenty to watch out for already, and megas aren't going to add much to it, after the transformation it will go back how it was before. It will be just as if they had changed Pokemon.

Not for me though. I don't play online with the games.

Neither do I, but there's a lot more strategy than hit, hit back. And I have my doubts that more than a couple story-important characters will have megas, so unless you do play online it won't be much different.

Neither do I, but there's a lot more strategy than hit, hit back. And I have my doubts that more than a couple story-important characters will have megas, so unless you do play online it won't be much different.

Never know though.

On August 19 when I get my Pink Dialga I am preordering X and Y to get that freaking poster.

I was like,

M: Hey is that a pokemon X and Y poster?

Person: Yes you cna get it if your preorder

Me: .-. i be back

It'll be the perfect excuse to go to Gamestop >:3

Isn't Shiny Dialga more of a greenish color?

How is that relevant to X & Y? (The color of Shiny Dialga)

Anyway, is it bad that I actually like Dedenne? I mean, it's just another Pikachu clone (or maybe Raichu?), but I think it's cute. It's probably my favorite new Pokemon.

I want to see that things evo. I just hope it isn't like Pachirisu where it's just pointlessly there.

Isn't Shiny Dialga more of a greenish color?

Yeah I know I messed up. I was mixed with Palkia. I swear I had seen a pink Dialga.. But..

Anyway, is it bad that I actually like Dedenne? I mean, it's just another Pikachu clone (or maybe Raichu?), but I think it's cute. It's probably my favorite new Pokemon.

I think it's cute too. It's like the pre-evo stage of Raichu that should have been xd.png

Of all the obligatory pikachu clones for each generation (there has always been an electric rodent/small mammal with cheek pouches in each generation) it's probably my favorite.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I like Dedenne a lot! The only thing that makes it look like Raichu is its body color and ear/tail color. And it's so adorable! Much cuter than Emolga :U

I think it's cute too. It's like the pre-evo stage of Raichu that should have been xd.png

Of all the obligatory pikachu clones for each generation (there has always been an electric rodent/small mammal with cheek pouches in each generation) it's probably my favorite.

I can't figure out what it was in Gen II, Marill fits better than anything else in my mind. *Is probably missing the real one*

I can't figure out what it was in Gen II, Marill fits better than anything else in my mind. *Is probably missing the real one*

It was Pichu, Pikachu's pre-evo. c:

It's in the same chain, I'm not sure how it counts. But whatever.

It was in the same chain, but I'd say it still counts. It was still rounding out Pikachu's chain and was a new Pokemon, highlighting the big baby Pokemon thing.

... A cute water mouse pokemon fits the stereotype of a cute electric mouse clone better than the cute electric mouse? @_@

Exactly

Added to by the fact that that's what Professor Oak tosses out at the beginning.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Exactly

Added to by the fact that that's what Professor Oak tosses out at the beginning.

In Gen Five Cinccino is thrown out and it isn't Gen 5's electric mouse.

I said added to, I didn't say that the one that gets tossed out is the Electric mouse.

Oh I considered it to be Pichu, since it was an additional/new pokemon, even if it was added to the pikachu line.