7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

One thing about the Megas that I realized today while talking to some kids was that it's basically like the next step in an already existing mechanic--that is, having Pokemon that can change form in battle already exists.

Meloetta changes appearance, type, and some stat swapping when it uses Ancient Voice in battle.

Getting a Darmantian with the right ability will change it to Zen Mode (which comes with stat alterations and a type addition) during battle if it's HP drops low enough.

So, it's not like it's totally out of the blue. It's just more dramatic a change, I'd assume.

ugh I can't stoooooopp ;A;

user posted image

Fire/Steel Mega Rapidash? >>

Me want...

But what I really came here to say is that Dookieshed (a Pokenews Youtuber, if you know what the heck my terrible wording is trying to tell you) just said that someone with reliable contact to Nintendo just confirmed another Eeveelution. Lies or truth? He said he had super-extreme faith in this guy, and I was kinda expecting it anyways, so what type you guys think it'll be?

if there's no dragon type eeveelution this gen im gonna dramatically fall to my knees and scream at the sky

but no really i kind of think there could be another eeveelution since there's pretty much always two? unu;

Edited by Switch

if there's no dragon type eeveelution this gen im gonna dramatically fall to my knees and scream at the sky

but no really i kind of think there could be another eeveelution since there's pretty much always two? unu;

Dragon would be cool. But you know what could look AMAZING?

Ghost or poison.

That would look amazing. I don't need a dragon no tank yew.

Well yeah, a lot of fans want Toxion, but with Sylvion, a Dragon Eeveelution isn't that unlikely.

I have to agree, if they make another it will probably be dragon. *Hopes the design is nothing like most of the fan art he's seen of Dragon Eeveelutions*

Oh sweet lord, you can say that again.

If they do make it Dragon, I hope they do it like Gibble (bad example) where it's a dragon, but it's not Dragon/Flying, like every other final stage dragon.

I just thought of something!

One of the Megas is Blaziken.

Blaziken is the fully evolved form of Torchic, one of the Jen 3 Starters.

The Gen 1 remakes were made because you could not transfer Pokémon between Gens 2 and 3. You could get the Gen 2 Pokémon from Coliseum, but without the remakes, completing the Pokédex would be impossible, due to otherwise not having access to the gen 1 starters.

A similar thing happened with the Gen 2 remakes, to again bring more Pokémon to Gen 4 that would otherwise be difficult to obtain.

Now gen 5 was very similar to Gen 4, to the point where trading between them was a snap, and since you could send Pokémon from gen 3 to 4 to 5 without too much trouble, there was no need for a gen 3 remake.

Now look at gen 6. New mechanics, New ways to EV train, more data on a Pokémon's personality. Gen 6 is as different from gen 5 as 3 was from 2.

And one of the megavolutions is for a gen 3 starter.

HOENN CONFIRMED!!!!!!

Edited by sailing101

I still think they should have done it last gen anyway, even if it wasn't necessary.

I still don't understand. Just because of Mega Blaziken it's Hoenn confirmed? It doesn't make any sense, except that you couldn't trade Gen 1 with Gen 2 and 3.

On a coincidence, I just found this-

user posted imageYou don't have to be a Psychic-Type to predict that this is true

I still don't understand. Just because of Mega Blaziken it's Hoenn confirmed? It doesn't make any sense, except that you couldn't trade Gen 1 with Gen 2 and 3.

You can trade between Gens 1 and 2, but not 2 and three, That's why Game Freak remade Gen 1 in Gen 3. There was a vast difference in hardware, and the game's coding was different as well.

It was the same with gen 4, but because the original DS had a GBA slot as well as the DS card slot, The ds could read both games at the same time. They remade Gen 2 so that you wouldn't have to send a Pokémon from Coliseum to RSE to DPP. Gen 5 was not that different from Gen 4, Just like Gen 2 ran on the same engine as Gen 1, So you could trade Pokémon between any Gen 4 or 5 game without any trouble.

Now Gen 6 comes out, and it is, again, a new game engine, on a new system, giving the Gen 3 games 2 consoles of separation.

It's not because of mega Blaziken, It's because of Why they made the remakes in the first place.

Mega Blaziken is just the final bit of evidence that lands the theory at solid.

Re: Hoenn:

No, it's not confirmed. It is absolutely not confirmed. Not one bit.

See, the whole "special distributions" thing kinda throws a wrench in the "Hoenn confirmed because MegaBlaziken" thing. All they need to do is specially distribute any member of the Torchic line and BAM there's your way of getting a Blaziken.

They could also do other methods, such as something like the dream world. Or unlockable in-game methods of obtaining them such as Pokemon from other regions starting to appear after you fulfill certain requirements or through in-game events and such. Or, hell, they could do it as paid DLC at this point if they really wanted to (which would be a dick move, IMO).

However, I've figured for AGES that there would be a Hoenn remake. See, it makes logical sense that they wanted this long.

They put out Gen V as the last Pokemon games on the DS. There was going to obviously be a third game (or, as it turns out, we got two new ones) and it would make sense to have any remakes AFTER that came out. However, by the time BW2 were out, the DS was generally considered a dead/dying system. So, there would be no point in making a remake for it.

However, it makes sense that they would want Pokemon's main game debut on the 3DS to not be a remake, but to be an entirely new generation really showing off what a 3DS Pokemon game could be instead. So, it would make sense to hold off on a Hoenn remake until after that.

Personally, I'm predicting we'll see a Hoenn remake after the conclusion of Gen VI but before Gen VII--so, we'll see a "Z" or "XY2" before we get a Hoenn remake released.

It would make sense for them to eventually remake it. But I don't see the MegaBlaziken thing as absolute confirmation.

Re: Eeveelution #2:

I think we'll see a Dragon-type Eeveelution this gen. In the past, they introduced new Eeveelutions in pairs. We had Umbreon and Espeon before, then we had Leafeon and Glaceon. So it would make sense that Sylveon would get a counterpart as well.

And, in the past, one has been supereffective against the other so a Dragon-type wouldn't be out of the question. Especially since the "Fair > Dragon" thing is a big point to the whole addition of the Fairy type to the game, it would make sense to make use of that when adding another Eeveelution. Though, they could also do whatever Fairy is weak against, but I think it would make more sense to have a dragon-type one.

I just hope it looks cool. xd.png

We wouldn't necessarily have to wait. FRLG came out between RS and E.

Yeah, that's true. I just have a feeling it'll be after. But hey, it COULD be before then.

Though, like I said, it made so much sense to me that they were waiting to at least get out the start of Gen VI before redoing another gen.

Is it terrible that I'm hoping for a steel Eeveelution? :c

If they were making a Ground eeveelution, no. Well, it's still not terrible. Though, I would love a Dragon eeveelution. I've been waiting. Sooooooo long. And finally, we have Draconeon. But its name won't suck that much.

I want a Ghost one, but only after I finish Prismeon.

I also think they should make a Normal Eeveelution, I'm sure there's plenty of controversy about Eevee itself there, but who uses Eevee competitively?

The Dragon type Eeveelution should be named: Wyveon, and be cool and wyvern-like. (not really. tongue.gif)

What about Draceon for the dragon Eeveelution