7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

@Master: I pry wont be on today or tomorrow... and if the bus has wifi, i'll try to be on friday for some point... but after that, my 'onness' will be definitely spotty, or nonexistant due to the trip.

I've got tons and tons of new homework to finish *dies*

But I may go back to playing Black and Black2 (or White and White 2 depending on what i can find, having both) to keep myself busy for the trip.

I've been playing HG so that I can catch legends and transfer them. The game is causing unnecessary stress, so I'll just clone my Thundurus in my Y version. I blame HG and it's terrible selection of wild Pokemon xd.png

I'll try cloning tomorrow, right now I've got lots of Pokemon to evolve for the dex >.< The only Pokemon I'm having trouble with is Munchlax. Anyone have a spare?

Can't you just breed the Snorlax you caught in X and Y? I think one of the parent has to hold some kind of incense to get a munchlax egg but that's bout it. tongue.gif

Full incense on the snorlax parent gives you a munchlax egg smile.gif

That awkward moment when you wondertrade and the pokemon you send is identical to the one you receive (other than the OT name).

I'm trying to breed for a shiny charmander so I'm sending off all the excess on wonder trade when I fill up a box...

I did manage to get a squirtle with aura sphere and dragon pulse. Think it's a breed fail but I didn't even know it could get those egg moves so it's a keeper for now/breed stock maybe

Dammit Adley, battle me! Argh, I finally have a team that's more than fifty percent viable in combat, and he won't fight me. ARGH

I did manage to get a squirtle with aura sphere and dragon pulse. Think it's a breed fail but I didn't even know it could get those egg moves so it's a keeper for now/breed stock maybe

You can get those egg moves if you breed one with clawitzier. It's especially useful if you're planning on running mega blastoise due to its ability.

Haha, sarcasm at its best. xd.png Seriously, I've been seeing some pretty dumb Pokebank questions on reddit ever since the release of Pokebank.

And it just occurred to me that with Pokecheck gen 6 support, I just might be able to finally bring over my Wishmkr shiny Jirachi. biggrin.gif I don't know why this only just occurred to me... I must have been pretty tired yesterday.

Wait, they're seriously on the verge of gen 6 support?

... is it bad that my reaction is 'welp no sense shelling out five bucks for Pokebank'? xd.png

I just want speed for my Pineco, is that so much to ask. ;-;

This is the first time I put any effort into IV and stuff like that. Any bits of advice you can give me?

Yes, exactly. But a bunch of people, largely European, came out and said it was because Americans were impatient jerks and Nintendo was punishing them (As well as saying Americans refuting them were just jealous)

EDIT: It's irritating to me because the majority of people I saw making rude comments were European, not American. And then they had the audacity to go and say Americans got it last for being rude rude. I really could care less who gets it first, but it's kind of tarnished my view of the European fanbase a bit

Actually I'm losing respect for them entirely. I seen on a facebook page where someone said to get rid of American Football, said we can't name anything right then checking his profile said most American candy is overrated.

So yeah this isn't all that surprising now. :/

... is it bad that my reaction is 'welp no sense shelling out five bucks for Pokebank'? xd.png

Nah, I think it's pretty normal.

Why shell out 5 bucks when you can get a similar thing with more functions for free right? xd.png

Edited by ranger X92

I'm shore plenty of people are thinking that

I personally am still thinking "Holy hell, I need Pokebank!"

It's so great for organizing, I must have it. Luckily, I will hopefully have the money for it at the end of the week

Can't you just breed the Snorlax you caught in X and Y? I think one of the parent has to hold some kind of incense to get a munchlax egg but that's bout it. tongue.gif

I heard the Snorlax has to be female, though. Is that true?

Since I got Pokebank finally working for me, i'm completing my dex and transferring all of my precious 'mons. Specially my shiny Palkia, Aphrodite, and Horatius, my shiny Dialga. Finally get to feed them cupcakes and pat their heads |D

Actually, speaking of Europe vs American release, I assumed they released it in Europe first because it was a smaller population playing the game. They had to gradually release it to prevent server breaking.

That was my opinion anyway.

A new distribution event has also been announced. Within next month's CoroCoro, a special Serial Code is to be released. This Serial Code, like the Garchomp one last year, provides one-time access to a special Charizard. If you are playing Pokémon X, it will give you a Charizard holding Charizardite Y. If you are playing Pokémon Y, it will give you a Charizard holding Charizardite X

Japan, whyyyyyyy.

I seriously hope this gets a worldwide release/distribution.

I can clone you the other Charizard Mega Stone if you'd like c:

True, but it's mostly me stomping my feet like a little kid going "it's not faiiiiiiiiiiiir"

Japan gets all the cool stuff and the rest of us in the world get left behind. We want nice things too!

Yeah, very frustrating. Should we start a petition to Game Freak?

Japan, whyyyyyyy.

I NEED THIS STONE. T-T

Hopefully we get a world wide release somehow. I'd love to have the Y stone on my game and would not mind yet another Charizard.

Japan, whyyyyyyy.

Well... It is the 'home country' of Pokemon so it'll always get better things than the rest of the world. XP Though, there have also been a few times that Japan didn't get some of the US events like plasma Deoxys. Well, we still get more events overall and it is pretty unfair but what can we do?

Anyway, if serial code events aren't region locked, you could always import the magazine... Finding and inputting the code from the magazine is really straightforward even if you have zero Japanese language skills. smile.gif

Plus, Coro coro's Garchomp also made it to the west (They have the same ID but one of its moves are different) as a walmart serial code event so, there's still some hope of this making it to the west.

Hopefully. Though the little wal-mart thing was annoying with you actually having to buy the game (again for most of us).

At least with CoroCoro it's just the magazine.

Alas such is life.

Plus, Coro coro's Garchomp also made it to the west (They have the same ID but one of its moves are different) as a walmart serial code event so, there's still some hope of this making it to the west.

Bringing it to Walmart still makes it incredibly limited, though. No walmarts in Belgium and, as far as I know, any other country in Europe, not to mention the rest of Asia... there is absolutely no way I could ever have gotten it, along with tha majority of the world.

So yeah, I'm pretty annoyed with Japan-only releases and pretty much any non-worldwide release.

...I should move to Japan xd.png