7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

It's not too tough, mostly about luck. You just put the best combination of IVs together in the Daycare with one holding a Destiny Knot (and one with the right nature holding an Everstone)

If I put the Destiny Knot on my 5IV Solosis and breed him with Ditto, the offspring should have 5IV as well, correct? (Sorry, i'm completely clueless. Been looking up information but some of it seems to be a little hard to follow)

Looks like it's just missing an Attack IV. Unfortunately, all my Solosis are missing it too. D:

Edited by MysticTiger

No, it picks random IVs, there's no guarantee what you'll get. It'sd very random (Though I believe the minimum perfects you can have from breeding two 5IVs is three, possibly two)

EDIT: If I may ask, why do you need the Attack IV? Reuniclus doesn't ever use it's measely attack, so a 5IV only missing Attack is perfect. All you really need is Nature now

Edited by MasterWeavile898

If I put the Destiny Knot on my 5IV Solosis and breed him with Ditto, the offspring should have 5IV as well, correct? (Sorry, i'm completely clueless. Been looking up information but some of it seems to be a little hard to follow)

Looks like it's just missing an Attack IV. Unfortunately, all my Solosis are missing it too. D:

Doing that will give you a 50% chance of passing down each IV the parent has, so it will take some time for you to successfully breed a baby with the exact IVs the parent has.

Also an Attack IV on Solosis is kinda useless, since its evo line are mostly special attackers.

Doing that will give you a 50% chance of passing down each IV the parent has, so it will take some time for you to successfully breed a baby with the exact IVs the parent has.

Also an Attack IV on Solosis is kinda useless, since its evo line are mostly special attackers.

Thank you MasterWeavile and Tazzay!

And, yeah, I guess you're right. I need it to be mainly defensive anyway. I haven't even checked it's ability either. I hope it's the HP one. >_<

EDIT: It's got Magic Guard... Which I guess works considering I want it to be the defensive side of my team.

Edited by MysticTiger

Also thank you, MysticTiger for the help with Jirachi and Genesect, I finally have a complete 718/718 dex and the shiny charm. Now to go and breed some flawless 'mons for battling...

Magic Guard is Reuniclus's best ability. Regenerator (it's HA BTW) is okay, but it's just not comparable to the lack of damage from anything but direct attacks Magic Guard gives

Master Weavile I hope you don't mind me battling you? tongue.gif I know I'm not very good, but I wanna try out my new pokes >_<

It's fine, I'm happy to battle pretty much anyone happy.gif And my team has a major hole in it where a Fighting or Fairy counter should go, so I'm having trouble staving off a lot of supposedly weaker teams (though if I get Abby or Maddy set up, well, that's basically the end for any foe)

I swear, I must be born with pokéluck. I just hatched a beautiful shiny zorua after only 3 eggs. She's so pretty. I don't know what to name her though.

I swear, I must be born with pokéluck. I just hatched a beautiful shiny zorua after only 3 eggs. She's so pretty. I don't know what to name her though.

*insane jealousy*

That's one on my shiny list.

Ugh charmander ;_; I'm getting up past I dunno know, past 150 or more.

I'm probably doing some destruction of the environment with the way I'm releasing them.

Took 6 damn hours, but I finally hatched a perfect 5IV male Adamant Pawniard with Defiant, and the egg move Suckerpunch. My game is starting to troll me now that I have a complete dex.

Still on 300-some Inkay, keep IV breeding new things so I don't have to go back to that dry.gif

For a change of pace, what do you guys think of the soundtrack? I pretty much hate all the battle music (except maybe Mewtwo's theme) And a lot of the atmosphere music annoys me too. I really like the Pokeball factory and bicycle themes though

I've always liked

is also a really neat theme to pump you up. I wish they would have had some more memorable themes, though. I'm really sick of quite a few of them and turn my audio off when i'm in the area.

I mostly play with the sound off but to be honest I haven't really seriously enjoyed the majority of the music in a Pokemon game since Gen II :L

Usually there's been one or two themes that stick out that I DO particularly like but I actually don't think I've played enough with the sound on while actually paying attention to the music to pick that out in this one |D

(What I have payed attention to is forgettable or downright annoying (ROUTE 7 MUSIC :c) though)

Edited by Pika_Oi

Somehow I can remember pretty much all the battle themes from all the games in my head, despite not having played some games for years. Back when they were good songs? Of course, I never remember them all at once. I can only remember platinum at the moment, each week I remember another series...

I don't remember X and Y's very well.

Edited by Ashywolf

Just watched a Video on Mysteries in X/Y and it's fascinating! A lot of these I had no clue about. I had no idea about the statue thing and now i'm going to try and get it... I wonder what it is.

The ghost girl is creepy. I remember thinking she was a glitch when I was playing. Also, interesting that the sundial seems to be related to Hoopa as one of the NPCs mentions OOPart.

I liked Gen III's music a ton, it was all jsut so beautiful. And I liked the more modern stuff in Gen V. Gen IV was okay, the bike theme in DPP drives me nuts tongue.gif And Gen I was good sometimes and horrid others

I miss the Mesprit/Uxie/Azelf drippy theme. That one is just so beautiful. And Cynthia's piano and battle themes, those are just the best. But all pale in comparison to Lavender town in FireRed/LeafGreen. That was just so much yes (*Gathp* She picked the Gen II Lavender over Gen I? Oh the horror!)

The ghost girl needs something done with her. Something involving Darkrai and Cubone, or maybe Mismagius and Cubone (though the former could mean an event tongue.gif) I heard about that the first time and totally freaked out, but then she just kind of walked around you :/

In all honesty, for all her lack of character, she's kind of turned into my favorite character in X/Y

I wonder if Hoopa will have anything to do with the ghost girl. Seems like they could tie an in-game event (pokemon) with her.

The soundtrack, yah there's the one town that has a really nice tune (very specific). Other than that it's all pretty forgettable. Even the battle music. And I have LOVED the battle music from each generation. This generation just didn't do it for me.

(Johto and Hoenn tie for me as best trainer battle themes)

P.S. the Hoenn soundtrack is on itunes if any of you want to rock out to TRUMPETS.

Gen 3 music was hands down my favourite soundtrack out of all the games. I really really hope (like a lot of other people) the gen 3 games get a remake so we can see Hoenn in all its glory again.

Oh I did like the Kalos Legendary theme though (you know, for the two of them). That was a cool one.

And Santalune forest's theme (especially the bird calls)

(Shalour city was the theme I was thinking of)

Gen 3 music was hands down my favourite soundtrack out of all the games. I really really hope (like a lot of other people) the gen 3 games get a remake so we can see Hoenn in all its glory again.

Agreed. I may not be one of them that are hard core wanting a remake but would love to see one. Hoenn while not my all time favorite gen was very fun for me. I loved the new things they added in and how Kecleon was not found in the grass but invisible right in front of you.

I'm terrified of what a 3D reworking of Hoenn will be like, I really wish they'd done it last generation so it could remain on that lovely grid. Hopefully it won't be too bad

Another thing that's been bugging me: The Pokemon league is just way overdone. I get making it look fancy, but I think the giant dropping Pokeball/fighting arena halves and swords were a bit much. There's extravagant and there's overkill