7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Hopefully. Though the little wal-mart thing was annoying with you actually having to buy the game (again for most of us).

Yeah, there was no way I was getting that. I can't afford more than one game per generation, let alone two in the same region (Though I may get lucky and be able to buy Gen III remakes if they come about)

Hopefully. Though the little wal-mart thing was annoying with you actually having to buy the game (again for most of us).

At least with CoroCoro it's just the magazine.

Alas such is life.

See, i manage to get both games as soon as they come out... so me going to buy yet another one is kinda of redundant. And since I cannot be sure if they will have such a release for a game, I go ahead and get both anyway. Usually a friend and I share them though smile.gif

Does anyone have any idea where I can get a Shaymin? They seem to be nonexistent.

DPP, few years back tongue.gif

Most event legends are pretty tough to acquire. You could use Pokecheck if you're cool with cloning. Or just ask for it in your Shout Out and offer an event legend in return

Actually, I was wondering, can Oaks Letter Shaymin be traded via GTS?

the last 2 i need for my dex seem to be unobtainable at least for me x.x

Edited by linda3.0

I'm nearly done with the Pokedex, just need to evolve this Vullaby and get a few Gen VI mons and I'll be good c:

Phew, took me 510 eggs, but I finally hatched my Shiny Mareep! xd.png All my friends are sick of me growling at my DS about sheep eggs lol.

I decided to fill a box with eggs so I could take them out in batches around that circular bit. I was losing hope for the box, then he popped out right on the last egg. <3

I can't find my White 2 game, but my Arceus and Deoxys are on there. Grr. Also my Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem. Probably a bunch of other goodies too. D: C'mon, game, free Pokébank ain't gonna last forever.

the last 2 i need for my dex seem to be unobtainable at least for me x.x

What 2 are they?

I'm OCD about keeping all my boxes (I still have the box for pokemon red!) so I have no issues with finding my game cards smile.gif

Thus transferring was quick and easy.

I'm getting to my third box of charmanders. I was hoping for an easy find shiny but looks like a no go. At least they seem to pop up fast (thank you oval charm) and hatch fast (thank you magma armor).

The shamin I have (from someone who got it from oak's letter... ah that was someone from here~) we traded via wi-fi and not GTS so I have no idea.... I should try putting it on GTS just to see.

EDIT: No it can't be traded on GTS, gets the "It's a special pokemon. You can't trade it!" message.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

What 2 are they?

meloetta and deoxys i do have a spare arceus now that id give for a meloetta though

Actually, I was wondering, can Oaks Letter Shaymin be traded via GTS?

As long as the game doesn't add an event ribbon to it when you caught it, it should be GTS tradable. tongue.gif

As long as the game doesn't add an event ribbon to it when you caught it, it should be GTS tradable. tongue.gif

Mine is not in a cherish ball nor does it have the event ribbon and it cannot be traded on GTS.

(And it is an Oak's Letter Shaymin as far as I know)

I think any of the event pokemon automatically get tagged as not tradable on GTS

EDIT: However it does have in the description

"A fateful encounter" so I assume that's the tag that it is a special pokemon.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Hmm, it *Gathp* might not be legit?

I would think Oaks letter would be tradeable, no Cherish Ball or event ribbon

To Pokecheck!

EDIT:

I believe illegal ones (ie. ones from D/P) are blocked, but ones from Pt should be fine.

That might have changed in Gen VI though

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Again, it still gets the fateful encounter tag on the description (the part where it says where it was obatained).

So no, not tradeable on GTS. Tried.

Certain mon species are just 100% not tradeable on the GTS at all ever now

Before I traded my Mew (Faraway Island event I believe, no ribbon, no fateful encounter thing (I think) (nah, I just checked my other Hoenn Mew and it did, could've sworn they didn't start tagging things that until Gen IV. I did try to put my Victini which isn't marked Fateful Encounter on the GTS and it wouldn't let me do that either, though), nothing) I tried to put it on the GTS and it wouldn't let me :L

Edited by Pika_Oi

Certain mon species are just 100% not tradeable on the GTS at all ever now

Before I traded my Mew (Faraway Island event I believe, no ribbon, no fateful encounter thing (I think) (nah, I just checked my other Hoenn Mew and it did, could've sworn they didn't start tagging things that until Gen IV. I did try to put my Victini which isn't marked Fateful Encounter on the GTS and it wouldn't let me do that either, though), nothing) I tried to put it on the GTS and it wouldn't let me :L

Oh? I didn't realize they've marked certain species as untradable too... Ah well. XS

You can still trade them over wi-fi though, just not through GTS.

Filling up box four of charmanders now... I should have at least been giving them some egg moves or something (but I am using my foreign ditto...) to give them out over wonder trade and be interesting.

(I still send them out at some point)

I just finished the Pokedex but, uh

Where the heck is Professor Sycamore

He's not in the lab :L

Not on the 3rd floor?

Strange......

Oh did we actually get a diploma for completing. He just told me nice job. ;_;

I know sometimes you gotta find the gamefreak people to get the diploma and I just forgot to check. Want a diploma.

Ah coumarine city hotel, gamefreak director. Diploma get.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Nope, he's not there and the one lady up there just says something about False Swipe

I wonder if somebody kidnapped him or something :V

Edit: Found him, he was in Anistar City. Forgot to let him upgrade the Mega Ring :L

Edited by Pika_Oi

just finished my dex as well i got a meloetta for that arceus i mentioned earlier then i got a deoxys from someone for an azelf xd.png now the goal of attempting to collect the legends i dont physically have in my game lol

just finished my dex as well i got a meloetta for that arceus i mentioned earlier then i got a deoxys from someone for an azelf xd.png now the goal of attempting to collect the legends i dont physically have in my game lol

GTS is really awesome for that. If you can't find a trade deposit a legend you have extra of/aren't attached to and ask for a legend you want.

Ugh, all these people putting regular pokes up on the GTS and asking for legendaries in return. Why? What is the point of that?

All I want is a handful of pokemon to complete my dex, but i'm stopped by this. Not cool.

Edited by Tazzay