7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

As someone who used Pokecheck to fill up roughly 500 pokemon in her dex... I can definitely say legal clones will go through without a hitch xd.png Seriously. 500-ish pokemon and only three rejected-- one was an iffy Lugia, one was Shiny Jirachi, and one Dusclops that... okay, that one had looked fine but idk. All my shiny clones went through without an issue, the only thing is you just can't trade them over GTS or Wonder Trade xd.png But you can with passerby/friends/etc!

500?!

Might I ask how long that took? tongue.gif

Anyhow, the US will definitely get Diance at some point in time. I don't think Gamefreak would release a currently unreleased pokemon in only japan. xd.png

My dex was at 696 after bank, and that was without gen, check and hacking. I've just played pretty much every game in the series...

Yeah, my Dex was around 716 after bank cause I missed the Meloetta event and ALL the Mew events. ;_;

I don't even know why and how I managed to miss those.

500?!

Might I ask how long that took? tongue.gif

Anyhow, the US will definitely get Diance at some point in time. I don't think Gamefreak would release a currently unreleased pokemon in only japan. xd.png

Roughly two hours per region I had to fill.

I have a lot of free time xd.png

I'm using Pokecheck to transfer all my Pearl Pokemon to B2 so I can bring that up to Y. I realize now that I should have sent my Jirachi through it. I could have a bunch of Jirachi clones without ribbons to give people that need 'em (And possibly to trade for other events >_<)

I expect to have about 550 when I'm done. Pearl dex is 400, minus evolutions/pre evos and plus whatever I've caught in Y

I was about 30 shy after pokebank but it just was some evolving/hatching to get those.

And then my lovely Jirachi trader smile.gif

I've got pokemon on there from my very first play of Ruby when that came out.... in.... *looks up year*..... 2003 o_o (I feel really old now)

I've just never really restarted games without transferring pokemon first so I've got a pretty nice accumulation of pokemon to help me get so close to finishing the dex legitimately each generation.

I just learned the hard way that your one mega per battle is pressing the button once, not a singular Pokemon. So if you revive one in a battle, that counts and you can't have them mega again >_<

I just learned the hard way that your one mega per battle is pressing the button once, not a singular Pokemon. So if you revive one in a battle, that counts and you can't have them mega again >_<

Wait what? So you can't mega them again if you revive them after they faint? Seriously?

I didn't know it works that way. ._.

Yeah. It makes sense, that's probubbly the simplest way to track it. I just wasn't expecting it since I've never had a mega faint where I could revive it (I barely used that Lucario in the story and Maddy is way too OP)

Level grinding is so hard in this game. Nothing seems to give much. Le wow seems to be best ATM

Ah that makes sense though. I'm glad they put these checks on megas. I know there was a lot of complaining at first but they did what they could to make it fair-ish.

Oh gosh yes leveling is a total pain in this game without a real post game place to level.

I end up putting out writs of challenge and using experience O power at that battle place thingy near the daycare when I need to level. Still a pain.

Le wow is still the best place to level IMO.

You don't always get the Audino trainers at battle chateau plus, at Le Wow, EXP O-power lasts through ALL the battles. biggrin.gif

Is that guaranteed? Or do I have to be quick about it? (Which I normally am, I just don't feel like messing about in my PC ATM dry.gif)

Oh, and did I mention earlier, finally hatched my angel of death. Got extra lucky and she was a female with a Jolly nature (turns out Jolly is better than Adamant too, so instead of the second best nature, she has the best) My little demon of light (lol, so many nicknames tongue.gif) just needs some levels and then, eeeeeee, she'll be ready to battle (Get on here DH! I need to test my resentful doomsayer)

EDIT: *Squee!* My Larvesta finally evolved! No more swapping it for my Hawlucha every time I need to Fly to Kiloude! *Sighs in relief* YUSYUSYUS!

Edited by MasterWeavile898

No one on my main team has fly (there are a couple that can learn it, I just don't like it as a move) so when I was leveling via the elite four I kept ending up having to travel to the next town over to get the flyer pokemon. All the level 2 pokemon :'D

Oh man if I had a level 91 or higher mothim I could get a shiny rayquaza ;_;

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

NOTE: If you have not beaten the game, try not to read too much; I spoil the final fight here.

This game is amazing! I think I already replied here, but if so it deserves both my replies.

The story was amazing... Except for that Super Gardevoir at the end of the game.. My team could not take it down by its weaknesses. It took about seven tries to figure out that I could use physical attacks to kill it.

The French reference in Lumiose was unexpected but nice. Favorite character in-game was the Professor and AZ... AZ is so mysterious, but the Professor has the best French-inspired heme song ever known!

I am still designing a competitive team, and so far looks like this:

Dragonite (need I explain?)

Klefki (slayer of dragons)

Farfetch'd (the only honorable battler in Pokémon anymore)

Insert physical attacker here (possibly scizor, kangaskhan or slaking)

Sableye (this little trickster can raise hell by himself)

Chansey/Blissey (not sure if eviolite works, porygon2 or porygon-z might go in here somewhere instead)

Yeah... It's looking rusty. But eventually, it'll be amazing.

Well Master, I'm on now xd.png Dunno how long however.... but always happy to test when you catch me on.

I'm currently also finishing up homework research papers (or, really it's a scientific write-up research paper... much more complicated and also not exactly started) and packing for a trip I leave on Friday... may or may not have internet.

And my team is again crap xd.png oh well

Cool. I have a few more levels to grab, but then I'll be over ^^

I just noticed. Mega Absol's hair mirrors its horns. It has the large one which is roughly shaped like that large bit of hair. And then a small one to match the bit of hair hanging down just behind the large one. I never really caught that. Suddenly I like mega Absol a lot more

Cool. I have a few more levels to grab, but then I'll be over ^^

I just noticed. Mega Absol's hair mirrors its horns. It has the large one which is roughly shaped like that large bit of hair. And then a small one to match the bit of hair hanging down just behind the large one. I never really caught that. Suddenly I like mega Absol a lot more

The crest on Mega Evolved Absol resembles the yin yang symbol of Taoism, along with its black and white coloration.

Edited by Coryn02

And I like it less again. Why the hell does everything black and white have to be yin yang? It's soo overdone :/

And I like it less again. Why the hell does everything black and white have to be yin yang? It's soo overdone :/

Absol is a cool Pokémon, give it a break. It got abandoned in its generation with no hopes of a remake.

Actually, he has a boosting move and priority, so he may make a slot on my team!

Edited by Coryn02

Ahahdhdhsjdhdjd I think wonder trade loves me.

I love you too wonder trade :'D I just got a shiny raikou from the Johto region! O_o

I love Absol, I just really dislike mega Absol (It's a pretty good Pokemon, I just hate the design) I don't like the way the hair and the horn are done, but having them mirror each other was neat. Until you pointed the whole yin yang thing out (Which is obvious and I should have seen it beforehand) Sigh, I guess my angel of death shall just have to continue being a hated force of ultimate destruction (I even have lore for why she actively chooses to bring destruction, as opposed to Absol's natural attempts to warn people of it biggrin.gif )

For some reason mega absol unfortunately reminds me of the newer designs of my little pony (the hair anyways). Nevertheless I still love mine from gen 3 <3

Well that was awkward xd.png I apparently aquired Pokerus without knowing it... and I have no idea how I managed that. But all my starters im trying to level are enjoying a nice 'Rus bonus'

and my cruddy team (it might actually not be all that bad...) is awaiting a nice, and hopefully helpful, challenge from you Master when you're ready smile.gif