7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

RNGing is just the manipulation of the random number generator seeds (which are largely based on the time) to make the outcome what you want. A lot of people consider it cheating, and a lot don't. It's kinda a grey area (I am kinda with the cheating crowd. But I'd also love to try it sometime)

It's fairly simple once you get used to it, like chaining or EV training. And it's pretty much the only way you're getting a 6IV shiny Ditto without hacking

-lol- I may have had shinies back in S/G/C but back then I would reset them so. I swear I had a Shiny Lugia on one of'em. It kinda looked pink if I recall right so.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Going crazy with shinies xd.png

I've never had the patience to get shiny legendaries. Too much SRing. And no RNG for me.

The only shiny legendaries I have are the ones from the promo - the Johto beast trio and the Sinnoh creation trio

I SR'd for a Shiny Moltres on my SoulSilver. It took me four months, but I finally got him during my vacation in Hawaii, so naturally I named him Maui. ^^ Now he's happily on my X version.

Just started up my Y version yesterday. A friend of mine RNG'd a Shiny perfect Zorua for me, so I EV'd trained it on X and then transferred it to Y, so I'm excited to use her. ♥

I SR'd for a Shiny Moltres on my SoulSilver. It took me four months, but I finally got him during my vacation in Hawaii, so naturally I named him Maui. ^^ Now he's happily on my X version.

Just started up my Y version yesterday. A friend of mine RNG'd a Shiny perfect Zorua for me, so I EV'd trained it on X and then transferred it to Y, so I'm excited to use her. ♥

Four months?!

Yeah, no way I'm going to get the patience for that. It doesn't take me long to get in a couple thousand resets, mainly because I have no life.

Exactly, this. I love SRing for shiny legends, even though I give up after a couple thousand. It disappointed me when I couldn't SR for a shiny Yveltal, Xernaes, and Zygarde. Reshiram and Zekrom, too. If they shiny lock something, make a shiny one through an event.

I meant more in terms of distasteful colourations but that too. That sick coloured volcanion, the white victini, obnoxious meloetta. Compare to golden latias, green mewtwo, i.e. prettier colours. Could just be a coincidence.

Keldeo was ok. Genesect was ok but it was intended to be obtained shiny so...

Edited by Ashywolf

I got a Shiny Lugia in Silver... but I had dad catch it becuase I was afriad I was going to kill him.

I now don't know where he went... but he is not on my Silver game amongst the boxes and party filled with only Magikarp.... but I think he might be on my Crystal game.

Anywho, my team for Y still needs fixed xd.png it's got an 80% success rate...

Anyone know if there is any way to evolve a level 100 unevolved pokemon? I think I've been trolled in the gts >_>

(Also just got a boufallant named EVIL COW. tongue.gif)

Edited by Ninetails

Anyone know if there is any way to evolve a level 100 unevolved pokemon? I think I've been trolled in the gts >_>

If it evolves by leveling up, then no.

And speaking of cloned mega stones... I could use some X version exclusives... I can offer trophy shinies or breed competitive 5IVs for it. smile.gif

( o: ranger are you online?)

Draghatching I wish my dad could have been that tech savy!

Wait, what about this cloning thing? o_o

Also, Birdz, you has 6IV dittos?! D8 *screams*

I-I have like five of them ;;

And I have six Tyranitarites.

But no Aggronites!

It's driving me maaaadddd. ;A; I like Aggron. Sob.

Edited by birdzgoboom

But no Aggronites!

Six?! Can I have one? If you're doing the whole cloning business, I can lend you my Aggronite to clone. tongue.gif

@Ninetails, Not yet, give me a moment. ^^;

When I get my Aggronite, I'll gladly clone you one, Birdzy ^^

Birdzy, come to the IRCcccccccccc... It's calling you...

I meant more in terms of distasteful colourations but that too. That sick coloured volcanion, the white victini, obnoxious meloetta. Compare to golden latias, green mewtwo, i.e. prettier colours. Could just be a coincidence.

Keldeo was ok. Genesect was ok but it was intended to be obtained shiny so...

Haven't seen any of the gen VI legend's shinies, but I have to disagree on most of the rest of what you said

I really dislike Mewtwo's shiny for one. And I happen to love both Meloetta and Victini's (Especially Meloetta's, the blue hair is great <3 Not so much on the Pirouette forme, but it's not bad either) Keldeo's is one of the dumb ones that barely changes :/

@Birdz

I wan tone please? biggrin.gif

@DH

Did my (Crappy) Hydriegon just take out your Mawile and proceed to sweep your team? Because I kind of needed to test my Toxistaller set on my Meganium... tongue.gif

She's officially my worst Pokemon now that I've replaced Demi with Charles. I think your team needs work cool.gif

ranger-- I only have one 3DS at the moment, so I can't exactly clone anything until I have the other one back again. ;; I wouldn't want to keep you waiting forever.

Also.

I hate you Pie.

About shiny legends-- I've been rather let down by the recent shinies. So far the gen 6 ones have left a lot to be desired (at least for me). Same goes for a number of Gen5 shinies-- specifically, Victini. The hard white on orange just looked bad to me. That same thing applies to shiny Zygarde for this gen. ;;

ranger-- I only have one 3DS at the moment, so I can't exactly clone anything until I have the other one back again. ;; I wouldn't want to keep you waiting forever.

Also.

I hate you Pie.

About shiny legends-- I've been rather let down by the recent shinies. So far the gen 6 ones have left a lot to be desired (at least for me). Same goes for a number of Gen5 shinies-- specifically, Victini. The hard white on orange just looked bad to me. That same thing applies to shiny Zygarde for this gen. ;;

Well, is there anything else you would like for one of your Tyranitarites?

Also... Shiny Diance looks really awesome! ohmy.gif

@Master:

I know my team needs work... I have done nothing to it at all since i started battling people... I don't plan on keeping Mawile or Gengar actually to be honest, so I'm not in any interest if your Hydrieon sweeped or not xd.png Lanturn isn't there to take him out... Lanturn's there to be Lanturn.

But let's be honest, even though I haven't done anything else except switch a few pokes out here and there, I've gotten better than not getting any of your pokemon down. I can consistently get you down to three. I call that an accomplishment.

Now, to our most recent battle: I'll be honest here xd.png I didn't expect my Zorark (who I threw in for the heck of it) to do that... and it caught me so off guard that I was laughing the entire time xd.png

Fearow also was thrown in to see what pokemon I had on hand that were lvl 50 or higher... I'm obviously testing out new people again xd.png and yeah, I put my Charizard "back to normal" even though he still needs fixed.... and even though he needs fixed majorly, he took out your Tyranitar... and he's not even my strongest pokemon. I consider Lanturn to be the tank... because... it's Lanturn... my beloved crazy "oh crap lightning doesn't work *freaks out*" pokemon wink.gif

that little speel about lanturn was reference to a friend of mine... who Thunderbolt couldn't hit for three minutes no matter what... and Lanturn was freaking out by then... understandably.

and I didn't expect Tyrantrum (the actual one) to tank Kleo's Rush... he ended with 1hp which obviously didn't matter after Toxic xd.png he needs the most fixed however.... and probably a move makeover too. But at least I know Horn Drill can hit something once in a whille xd.png

(edit as a sidenote: there is too many smiley X D faces here.... I think I have a problem...)

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I-I have like five of them ;;

But no Aggronites!

Well then, I'll have to find something you need to offer a trade for one (if you feel like parting with one) biggrin.gif /has no Aggronites either

I have Y, but I just started it (X was my main) so I probably won't get it before someone else offers you one c:

I have Pokemon X!

I have to say the game was really good, if only a lil' bit short in my opinion.

Guess I am used to the old ones.

But still, I loved it! And the way it lets you interact with Pokemon is awesome!!

P.S. Newbie here (:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Going crazy with shinies xd.png

I've never had the patience to get shiny legendaries. Too much SRing. And no RNG for me.

The only shiny legendaries I have are the ones from the promo - the Johto beast trio and the Sinnoh creation trio

You are so mean. -lol- I think it was shiny now that I see the one sprite. >_< Whoops.

RNGing is just the manipulation of the random number generator seeds (which are largely based on the time) to make the outcome what you want. A lot of people consider it cheating, and a lot don't. It's kinda a grey area (I am kinda with the cheating crowd. But I'd also love to try it sometime)

It's fairly simple once you get used to it, like chaining or EV training. And it's pretty much the only way you're getting a 6IV shiny Ditto without hacking

Oh okay. I can see it both ways since it's just trying to figure out the patterns but at the same time it can be cheating. Idk I guess it's all just how the person sees it.

@Master

[Cut the rest because, well, huge]

I'm just teasing wink.gif

You should keep Mawile, that thing wrecks shop. Especially for me, I have to toss in a couple Pokemon to wear it down before Hydriegon can come in and take it out. Then I have to hope I've got enough power left to finish your team off

What kind of EV spread are you running on it?

Yeah, Tyranitar has a really bad spread, Ima replace her with a better Tyranitar eventually. Not to mention the Sandstorm gives her a Special Defense boost, she can't tank those as well without. Y Charizard crushes her pretty easily

I don't get that... Everyone always expects Electric attacks to be SE on Water and never bothers to take anything else into account. Even without Volt Absorb, Lanturn only takes neutral damage from an Electric attack. Grass and Ground (especially Earthquake because of its comparatively low defenses) are much better routes

What'd your Zoroark do? I don't even remember fighting it, lol

@Demi

Yeah, I can see both sides too. I just think that manipulating the clock kinda counts as manipulating the game. Which, imo, is cheating

wow i actually traded for a shaymin the other day got it for a cressilia weird though cuz it was in one of those fully red balls

Cherish Ball? AKA the event ball? Then it's more likely to be legit, GFY

I'm still trying to offload my Rayquaza and Regigigas :/

yeah guess so but thats just quite lucky for me though theres still quite a few im probably not gettin unless i figure out how to get non-legit ones myself xd.png

Ok guys, The Official Pokemon FB posted these and I know not everyone goes on there so I had to share my favorites

user posted imageuser posted image

Awwww! I love Espurr and Floette!