7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Sometimes it is... sometimes not *shrugs*

If I dont respond in a fashinable time when you do challenge me Master, I'm printing stuff.... well, scanning and then printing a copy.... which, with my crazy printer can be a challenge... but I'll try to respond in a timely fashion wink.gif if not, I shall challenege you back once i have a free hand

I had hoped Victory Road would be faster than a round of Le Wow, apparently not dry.gif

You're not in Kanto anymore, Dorothy.

Horrible popular culture references aside, Victory Road is definably different now, and harder than I remembered.

Can Absol learn Extremespeed? (Maybe Pursuit would be better for retreating Pokémon)

Edited by Coryn02

No, Absol runs Sucker Punch for Priority. You'll want Play Rough to back it for neutral coverage on anything. Protect is great if you're running a lead, whereas Swords Dance is good for a more general Sweeper. You can put Baton Pass on a Swords Dance set, Fire Blast is suggested for a lead. And if you don't want Baton Pass you can just toss on pretty much any coverage move

I just spent the last four days breeding a 5IV Absol and determining my moveset. Would you like to continue explaining to me how I should be kinder to it? (Or would you rather my epic angel of death do the talking?)

EDIT: Oh, and I didn't recall victory Road being good for grinding back in Yellow. I always stuck to the E4. Well, until I realized I could just activate my Exp. Share and use Fly on Graveler (There's about a 50/50 chance they'll kill themselves that way)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

No, Absol runs Sucker Punch for Priority. You'll want Play Rough to back it for neutral coverage on anything. Protect is great if you're running a lead, whereas Swords Dance is good for a more general Sweeper. You can put Baton Pass on a Swords Dance set, Fire Blast is suggested for a lead. And if you don't want Baton Pass you can just toss on pretty much any coverage move

I just spent the last four days breeding a 5IV Absol and determining my moveset. Would you like to continue explaining to me how I should be kinder to it? (Or would you rather my epic angel of death do the talking?)

Pokémon is blood sport anyway (Team Plasma were idiots, but they had a bit of a point), keep mistreating your deathly darkness creature.

If you like, your angel can do the talking...

Actually guys, who do you think would win in a fight? Dragonite or Salamence? I'm betting on Dragonite.

Edited by Coryn02

Dragonite gets Ice Punch. Simple as that (Salamance may run Ice Beam, I forget if it can have it or not, but Multiscale...)

Ahahdhdhsjdhdjd I think wonder trade loves me.

I love you too wonder trade :'D I just got a shiny raikou from the Johto region! O_o

Woah super awesome!

I almost just traded my manaphy for a shiny Ho-Oh (besides rayquaza, my other SUPER WANTED shiny) until I found out that you can only get one manaphy egg EVER from pokemon ranger (unless you reset the entire game which requires external programs, which I don't have).

The other two ranger games the manaphy egg mission was obtained via limited time only on wi-fi. Boo.

I almost feel like at this rate I'll need to do a ruby and a soul silver run and SR for shiny rayquaza and shiny ho-oh.

(or start doing some breeding for the non-legendary shinies I want)

Why not use the battle chatau? I mean you have to pay a good amount to get them into their 45-80 levels but when they throw in a few audino trainers in there it can be worth it IMO. I just use the almulet coin to comphiscate for the money loss. :B

Back in the day I seriously wished I could haves rl manaphy.. I thought it was so cute especially in the movie. q_q I still hae my manaphy plushie here somewhere actually.

Am tempted to buy the older games again since I practically lost all of them, but they are rather expensive now. Urghhh.

Edited by Ninetails

Argh, that Zoroark almost had me >_< I thought it was your actual Lanturn, so I wasn't expecting status moves

And, Fly? What? Okay then...

I love Absol, I just really dislike mega Absol (It's a pretty good Pokemon, I just hate the design) I don't like the way the hair and the horn are done, but having them mirror each other was neat. Until you pointed the whole yin yang thing out (Which is obvious and I should have seen it beforehand) Sigh, I guess my angel of death shall just have to continue being a hated force of ultimate destruction (I even have lore for why she actively chooses to bring destruction, as opposed to Absol's natural attempts to warn people of it biggrin.gif )

This is neither here nor there, but I never thought Absol had any powers to control destruction at all, just to sense it. It's people's misunderstanding that gives it the reputation. Also Absol has kind of ALWAYS looked like a yin-yang, what with the dot on it's head and the way the white fur curves around it's face.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

Well, basically, that's the norm. Mine just resents being blamed so much that she decided to go ahead and destroy things anywhales (And she's damn good at it too) I'm tempted to write a whole backstory, but I don't have the time >_<

EDIT: Eh, I guess. Not so much though imo. It's not quite the same

@Master: I'm sorry for not giving it my all to begin with... I was extrememly distracted by my printer that decided to go "check paper and ink" every other time I'd try to scan.... but I got it done, and wouldn't mind a rematch if you'd like more testing smile.gif

One thing I learned from the fight however was that Supersonic is included in the 'not effective' with Magic Bounce.

Edit: Looking at the time however, I do have to get off to go to bed... so perhaps tomorrow, or whenever else I manage to catch you smile.gif

Edit #2: I spammed Fly to see if I could, one, outspeed, and two, perhaps catch you off guard once xd.png plus I was distracted by my mean printer and wanted at least a chance to fight a bit better... which didn't happen since I gave up on the printer and go 8/9s done before it copped out.

Edit #3: Lanturn's my pride and joy xd.png I'm testing out Illusion each time... curious to see what mischeif I can cause just by doing that (and man do I miss doing that with a bunch of Shedinja...)

Edited by Dragonhatchling

ey anyone got hacked/cloned meloetta , arceus or deoxys they would be willing to trade off? id really appreciate it.

Extra Deoxys? Yes. Willing to trade them? No. I need those Deoxys for my complete Deoxys forms collection. tongue.gif

I'm willing to lend you those for the Dex data though. Unless you absolutely must own them in your game.

Edit: Gen 6 Pokecheck support by the end of Feb? Yes please! biggrin.gif

Then I'll be able to check if any of my wondertraded pokemon are cloned/legal!

Edited by ranger X92

@Master: I'm sorry for not giving it my all to begin with... I was extrememly distracted by my printer that decided to go "check paper and ink" every other time I'd try to scan.... but I got it done, and wouldn't mind a rematch if you'd like more testing smile.gif

One thing I learned from the fight however was that Supersonic is included in the 'not effective' with Magic Bounce.

Edit: Looking at the time however, I do have to get off to go to bed... so perhaps tomorrow, or whenever else I manage to catch you smile.gif

Edit #2: I spammed Fly to see if I could, one, outspeed, and two, perhaps catch you off guard once xd.png plus I was distracted by my mean printer and wanted at least a chance to fight a bit better... which didn't happen since I gave up on the printer and go 8/9s done before it copped out.

Edit #3: Lanturn's my pride and joy xd.png I'm testing out Illusion each time... curious to see what mischeif I can cause just by doing that (and man do I miss doing that with a bunch of Shedinja...)

A rematch woulda been nice, but I had to sleep already tongue.gif

Yeah, Magic Bounce sends back all status moves you use on me (And apparently it works even if I use Protect) It works great in combination with Sucker Punch. And if I predict well, then I can KO you while you use a stat boosting move

Well, I finally gave in there and took the hit so I could Toxic you tongue.gif

Illusion is great for mind games, especially when the Pokemon you're disguised as can learn the same moves that you're using

Lanturn has Dazzling Gleam, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Surf, yes? Have you tried putting Choice Specs on him (her? I forgot... >_<)?

EDIT: Ah, the joys of Pokecheck. Luckily, I'm almost done transferring from Pearl

Aw, too bad sad.gif

I think I've beat Normal now. Not shore about the levels past that

EDIT: Really?

with the pokebank how it is in america, you can cheat in obviously hacked pokemon

Just had someone say this to me. The way they say that makes it sound like there weren't obvious hacks before it came to America :/

Just had someone say this to me. The way they say that makes it sound like there weren't obvious hacks before it came to America :/

Like the rest of the world doesn't cheat and hack as well?

I also saw one of those "Americans always trade junk on wonder trade, only the Japanese trade good stuff on there"

When I've gotten equal amounts of "junk" pokemon from every country on wonder trade.

(I happen to trade my egg nature fails which can be good pokemon. I've also been sending hatched starters from other generations lately)

And Americans got Pokebank last because they're impatient jerks (Never mind that most of the people I've seen being impatient jerks were European >_>) Not that plenty of Americans weren't jerks (Nuke Japan, really?) Not to mention that the US isn't all of America, so many people who don't know basic geography dry.gif

Some people can be so prissy. I'm glad most of the people here aren't like that

Isn't America the biggest region anyway? I thought that was why they stalled Pokebank's release, since it potentially would cause a lot of strain to the server :U

Yes, exactly. But a bunch of people, largely European, came out and said it was because Americans were impatient jerks and Nintendo was punishing them (As well as saying Americans refuting them were just jealous)

EDIT: It's irritating to me because the majority of people I saw making rude comments were European, not American. And then they had the audacity to go and say Americans got it last for being rude rude. I really could care less who gets it first, but it's kind of tarnished my view of the European fanbase a bit

@Master: Lanturn (he is a he, but he doesn't mind genders) knows Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam and Hydro Pump... and yes I've thought about putting the Choice Specs on him... but I'm not far enough with BP to get any of those special helpful items (due to lazyness at one point... now due to me having so much school stuff crowding my time).

We'll have a rematch eventually and I'll learn even more about Magic Bounce (You're the third I've faced with pokemon that have it... the other two being Passerbys who had Espeons and let me pelt them with stuff before quitting on me.... none of which worked and was all sent back to me, but to each their own I guess) and maybe i'll fix up my team some... I need to redo the EV spreads anyways. *shrugs* I have no idea when I'll get around to that though xd.png

Extra Deoxys? Yes. Willing to trade them? No. I need those Deoxys for my complete Deoxys forms collection. tongue.gif

I'm willing to lend you those for the Dex data though. Unless you absolutely must own them in your game.

Edit: Gen 6 Pokecheck support by the end of Feb? Yes please! biggrin.gif

Then I'll be able to check if any of my wondertraded pokemon are cloned/legal!

eh im tryin to find good legends to keep more than just be lent but dex data is better than nothing cuz thats how i got down to 3 left anyway xd.png

@DH

I thought you fought the Prince? He has Magic Bounce too (That was on the day Pokebank came out)

ATM I'm working on my B2 dex, so I won't be on Y for a while yet. Probubbly around 9:00ish

EDIT: Just saw this on the Pokecheck chat:

why is my legit Shiny 31 IV Arceus from Firered not getting accepted in pokebank?

My day has been made X'D

EDIT: Just saw this on the Pokecheck chat:

My day has been made X'D

Haha, sarcasm at its best. xd.png Seriously, I've been seeing some pretty dumb Pokebank questions on reddit ever since the release of Pokebank.

And it just occurred to me that with Pokecheck gen 6 support, I just might be able to finally bring over my Wishmkr shiny Jirachi. biggrin.gif I don't know why this only just occurred to me... I must have been pretty tired yesterday.

I've been playing HG so that I can catch legends and transfer them. The game is causing unnecessary stress, so I'll just clone my Thundurus in my Y version. I blame HG and it's terrible selection of wild Pokemon xd.png

I'll try cloning tomorrow, right now I've got lots of Pokemon to evolve for the dex >.< The only Pokemon I'm having trouble with is Munchlax. Anyone have a spare?