7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I'm having trouble working up the energy to keep MMing Inkay. At the same time, I feel like I need to work on IV breeding too, so I can have a really nice shiny for battles (I'm likely just gonna try to find one with okay IVs and plop that with my Ditto tongue.gif ) Though, at this point, I likely won't be utilizing it for combat. My team is already far imbalanced towards the Dark type, and with the removal of my Charizard, I have nothing to counter Fighting or Fairy. More Dark types will not help this (Why do Fighting types have to be so physical all the time? Maddy 2.0 can switch in on them, but gets crushed by coverage moves whilst trying to set up) Not mention that my team already prefers physical attacks (Not only is Abby a good lead, she's a great midgame Sweeper, who knew?)

Currently my team plan is:

Abeloth; Mega Absol: Need I say more? [Abby]

Madeline; Mismagius: Calm Mind Setup Sweeper/insane Special Tank [Maddy (2.0)]

John Eggy; Greninja: Special Sweeper with Toxic Spikes on the side/Ice type in disguise (I need a flying type attack for him tongue.gif) [Eggy]

???????: Toxistaller, to utilize Toxic Spikes (which I will hopefully have two layers of otherwise it loses all effectiveness)

Tentacruel/Forrtress: Rapid Spinner/more entry hazards

Tyranitar/Scizor: Assault Vest/need I say more? This one depends on which of the above I choose

I'm leaning Tentacruel/Scizor because I really don't need more Fighting/Fairy weaknesses than absolutely necessary

If anybody needs any 5IV Heracrosses I'm probably going to be having ridiculous amounts of them real fast (I haven't been checking but I'm sure I already have a few |D)

Okay, I'll check the stats on the ones I have so far real quick

Do you want a male or a female :V

Male please happy.gif

Maxes in both defenses and HP would be nice, don't care much about the attack stats

EDIT: No clue on that Absol's IVs. But it's from my Angel of Death project, so they won't all suck

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I'm up and beyond 150 eggs for my shiny charmander and no luck, MMing it and everything ;_;

Thank goodness for pokemon bank, I'm just dumping them all on to there. I might actually have to pay for service for a year if I can't get my dang shiny anytime soon.

(Especially where I'm likely going to be replaying Soul Silver and SRing for shiny ho-oh. I'll need to transfer that over)

Working on hatching for a shiny Solosis~ Wish me luck! I've yet to hatch anything Shiny (after about 500 Glameow, I gave up there!). Also going to attempt breeding 5IV Pokemon, although i've never actually attempted any before. :3

I'm going to be replaying the older Pokemon games so i'll probably have to pay for Pokemon bank to transfer them over once i'm done.

Edited by MysticTiger

OMG, thanks Pika! I just so happened to have a 5IV Scyther (Missing HP) and I bred that with Heracross to get a 6IV Adamant Scyther. Now I just need an Ability Urge to swap out Swarm for Technician, and to do some EV training

What the hell...?

I just got wonder traded a male combee in a master ball. A masterball.

It's also legit seemingly since it has the blue polygon.

I think I'm going to keep it just for the lulz.

Edited by Ninetails

What the hell...?

I just got wonder traded a male combee in a master ball A masterball.

LOL, what? That's kind of amazing. x'D

I'd keep it too.

Does anyone here have a Friend Safari with Duosion?

Also, just traded my Genesect for a Japanese Victini. Don't know if that was a good trade or not, but considering I had two Genesect and I didn't have a Victini, I figured it was pretty good. Also, it's Japanese which kind of makes it cooler.

What the hell...?

I just got wonder traded a male combee in a master ball A masterball.

Haha sounds like something I'd do. I still haven't used my masterball and I caught all the legendaries in the game (you know, all three of them...)

I thought about putting a goomy in it... maybe leveling goomy up to 100 for the lolz

Same here. I might try putting a Slowpoke in it and leveling it up. I love Slowpoke.

712/718 is my current dex completion. I only need help getting the data entries for Jirachi, Keldeo and Genesect. Uuuurgh....

If you want, I can let you borrow/trade/tradeback my Jirachi and Genesect. I don't have Keldeo, though.

Huh, none of these Latias are holding an Ability Urge, there's usually two or three with that on here (Though they're usually asking for events)

my best wonder trade was getting a dialga for a stunfisk xd.png i about died of shock

I love wonder trading stunfisk. I usually nick name them things like Fabio and Potato and then send them off.

If you want, I can let you borrow/trade/tradeback my Jirachi and Genesect. I don't have Keldeo, though.

That would be very helpful, thank you

That would be very helpful, thank you

Do I have you on my friend list? I cant remember names. n_n;

Edited by MysticTiger

Do I have you on my friend list? I cant remember names. n_n;

Should be "Tazzay" on the 3ds friend's list. In-game it's Tristan.

Aw yeah. Check it: 2EXW-WWWW-WWW5-4QKP

I've come really close to that before (Abby has taken the middle four of an opponent's Pokemon all by herself several times), but that was the best

I just got a 5IV Solosis off the GTS. This is AWESOME!! I wasn't expecting to find a good one right away! Now to learn how to breed correctly.