7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I'm terrified of what a 3D reworking of Hoenn will be like, I really wish they'd done it last generation so it could remain on that lovely grid. Hopefully it won't be too bad

Another thing that's been bugging me: The Pokemon league is just way overdone. I get making it look fancy, but I think the giant dropping Pokeball/fighting arena halves and swords were a bit much. There's extravagant and there's overkill

Idk I kind of liked the designs they put in. The one gym while I loved it but thought it was a bit over done was the Fairy one. Dx

It takes too long with all the flare. Especially after the first time it's like, hello, people, remember when I was here ten minutes ago?? (and creamed you)

Back in my day the pokemon league was four rooms in a row, and we liked it.

Hhha the huge amounts of trumpets everywhere was most of my problem with the Gen III music |D

I'm torn on whether I really want a Gen III remake or not because some of the Gen III mons are some of my favorites but I really really don't think I can take all that surfing again c':

Hhha the huge amounts of trumpets everywhere was most of my problem with the Gen III music |D

I'm torn on whether I really want a Gen III remake or not because some of the Gen III mons are some of my favorites but I really really don't think I can take all that surfing again c':

Yeah but think about how diving would look in 3D. That would be worth it alone for me.

I thought the Pokemon League was really neat, but too late in the game. Where was this really neat animation earlier?! There's so many things that could have been done in the game with the power of the 3DS engine, but I feel they kind of spoiled the possibilities by giving the most bare bone game in terms of animations until the very end. Although, the fireworks scene was pretty. I would have liked more scenes like that. Actually, I think i'm more upset over the fact this game really lacked in story compared to Black. I was really hoping Black was the start of a more story-oriented direction, but they dropped that in this game.

It's going to sound weird, but the Sea Den was probably one of my favorite "music". It's quiet and just has some dripping water and fluttering wings. Just something about the silence was calming and very nice.

Yeah but think about how diving would look in 3D. That would be worth it alone for me.

It would be pretty but I mean

I got lost enough doing all that the first time and I don't remember where anything is c':

It would be pretty but I mean

I got lost enough doing all that the first time and I don't remember where anything is c':

Oh don't worry I managed to as well. I had to swim against the side of the route to figure where I was at times. xd.png

@Ninetails

Just talking about them. No confirmation yet. Dx

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Hoenn the land of trumpets and water :')

Seriously though I totally remember getting in line to buy that game and I got a free delibird plushie (I still have it). Best day ever going home and seeing all my pokemon in full color on my screen.

/nostalgia

I think for X/Y they just didn't want to take a lot of risks since black2/white2 had just come out not all that long before and a lot of the effort went into animating the pokemon (which I still have oodles of fun poking them on their status screens to watch battle animations minus the moves).

I'm hoping the inevitable Z version will be awesome x100. Need zygarde story.

Are Hoenn remakes confirmed or something..?

user posted image

But in all seriousness, I would rather see them do a NEW game where you could travel to more than one region. That would be amazing.

user posted image

Pokemon Snap 3D would be AMAZING.

Edited by MysticTiger

Hoenn the land of trumpets and water :')

Seriously though I totally remember getting in line to buy that game and I got a free delibird plushie (I still have it). Best day ever going home and seeing all my pokemon in full color on my screen.

/nostalgia

I think for X/Y they just didn't want to take a lot of risks since black2/white2 had just come out not all that long before and a lot of the effort went into animating the pokemon (which I still have oodles of fun poking them on their status screens to watch battle animations minus the moves).

I'm hoping the inevitable Z version will be awesome x100. Need zygarde story.

Agreed. I really hope that they make a Z version. I really don't want a X/Y2 version.

But in all seriousness, I would rather see them do another game where you could travel to more than one region. That would be amazing.

user posted image

Pokemon Snap 3D would be AMAZING.

I would like that myself. I have told a friend of mine that they should make one. Especially if it's for the consoles.

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif Omg Snap 2. I loved Pokemon Snap! I want to download that one soon and play it on the Wii. Loved it when I was a child played it all the time along with Hey You, Pikachu!.

Over all I say all of'em. :3

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

No no if they do X/Y2 they need to be X^2 and Y^2. SQUARE IT.

Honestly I think the Pokemon Company gets a kick at all the hoenn remake conspiracy theories.

(Oh my gosh I want a pokemon snap 2. Though it would be PERFECT on the Wii U. I would buy a wii u for a pokemon snap 2)

user posted image

...Okay, i'm done. lol

I just want a new game, with all new music, a more engaging story, multiple regions and please, PLEASE redo some of the Pokemon battle cries. Why does Blastoise still sound like he did on the Blue Version?!!? I'd like to see an option to use the old bit cries and new updated "sounds more like the anime" battle cries.

No no if they do X/Y2 they need to be X^2 and Y^2. SQUARE IT.

Honestly I think the Pokemon Company gets a kick at all the hoenn remake conspiracy theories.

(Oh my gosh I want a pokemon snap 2. Though it would be PERFECT on the Wii U. I would buy a wii u for a pokemon snap 2)

That would be a reason for me to also buy one as well. I have so far been against a Wii U for now because no reason to get it. I personally think the Wii U Tablet should have been for the Wii itself and they made a new console entirely. If they made a game that definitely needed the tablet it'd give more of a reason to even have it.

What if. They made..... X Sapphire, and Y Ruby.

Zygarde comes about when the ecosystem is in ruins. Groudon and Kyogre mess up the ecosystem when they come out. Rayquaza is supposed to stop this but doesn't. Now Zygarde comes in and does stuff to wreck the world and I guess you have to catch it to stop all the crazy?

That would be a reason for me to also buy one as well. I have so far been against a Wii U for now because no reason to get it. I personally think the Wii U Tablet should have been for the Wii itself and they made a new console entirely. If they made a game that definitely needed the tablet it'd give more of a reason to even have it.

At SOME point you need to update the actual architecture of a system.

user posted image

You know, I never noticed the thing with the legends before. It really doesn't mean anything for Hoenn, but the colors schemes, as well as their roles, do match up. That's pretty neat

I honestly think that the best evidence for a Hoenn remake is mega Lati@s. Though if they do a Lati@s event where you can get them holding their stones (Latios in X, Latias in Y maybe?) then that gets blown apart (And I'm half expecting that)

Though mega Blaziken flies in the face of the possibility of remakes, because it causes an imbalance in the starters (And yet everyone provides it as evidence for a remake tongue.gif) Now if they added more mega stones for the other two... (Mega Sceptile = SO MUCH YES. Ultimate speed demon anyone?)

There's also a couple things tying Kalos to Hoenn in the games. Like the fact that they're close enough that a crazy guy can swim between them. And all the people that come from it (Though I figure there's people from Johto and I know there's people from Kanto and Sinnoh that have appeared, so that one's pretty weak)

Whoops, I forgot to breed a specific move into my Pawniard |I

At least I have all the IVs there, I just need to breed the move in.

You know, I never noticed the thing with the legends before. It really doesn't mean anything for Hoenn, but the colors schemes, as well as their roles, do match up. That's pretty neat

I honestly think that the best evidence for a Hoenn remake is mega Lati@s. Though if they do a Lati@s event where you can get them holding their stones (Latios in X, Latias in Y maybe?) then that gets blown apart (And I'm half expecting that)

Though mega Blaziken flies in the face of the possibility of remakes, because it causes an imbalance in the starters (And yet everyone provides it as evidence for a remake tongue.gif) Now if they added more mega stones for the other two... (Mega Sceptile = SO MUCH YES. Ultimate speed demon anyone?)

There's also a couple things tying Kalos to Hoenn in the games. Like the fact that they're close enough that a crazy guy can swim between them. And all the people that come from it (Though I figure there's people from Johto and I know there's people from Kanto and Sinnoh that have appeared, so that one's pretty weak)

But the Red/Blue/Green color scheme can go for a lot of things, including most of the starter Pokemon. wink.gif

I don't see them doing an event, just having an NPC give you a megastone if you bring them a Latios/Latias, much like Genosect. I'd LIKE an event as I don't have those two, but I don't see them doing one.

I want to see more Megas. Mega Dragonite, perhaps?! The possibilities are endless.

I would like more megas, possibubbly on slightly underpowered Pokemon and less on the best Pokemon currently in existence >_>

(I kind of want a Weavile mega, but I'm terrified of what that might look like Most of what I've seen has been pretty bad... They could give it a better ability though) Chatot needs an evolution, then that evolution needs a mega cool.gif I think it'd be funny to have mega Smeargle tongue.gif

Though despite what I started out with, I still think mega Arceus would be neat

Magikarp should totally have a mega... xd.png

Groudon and Kyogre should get megas for the remakes (I'm actually serious, I think a mega Groudon would be epic) But if they do then Rayquaza kind of needs one, and what they might do with the scares me

And I really think all starters should have megas. Especially Gen IV's

I hate the Lati@s megas. Give me my soul dew any day (when it isn't banned, just downgrade it to the orbs).

I'd rather play pokemon snap 2. Hoenn remake would be nice but its not like I need any pokemon from it. But you know, if, somehow, there are new pokemon from 6th gen past what we already have, I might be convinced.

I think in the future, only three-stage Pokemon should get megas. With only a few exceptions, like in the case of Pokemon like Aerodactyl who only has one stage because he's a fossil Pokemon. Because they were so useless before, going mega can only make Manectric and Houndoom salvageable unlike other megas who become the staple of your team. Would have been better if they actually evolved first...

Y'know, I'm hoping that the next generation hails more pre-evolutions and evolutions than new Pokemon. That was something that really disappointed me in Kalos. Like Dunsparce, and Lapras. Dunsparce could have become an awesome fairy/dragon instead of just a Pokedex filler, and Lapras could have had a baby form. Also they totally missed the opportunity to make Toxeon, or Titaneon. Actual evolutions and pre-evolutions were practically scrapped for megas.

Not so much only three stage Pokemon. More like, only Pokemon that don't need an evolution but are still kind of underpowered (Like, Weavile really doesn't need an evo, but it could use a slight power boost) And megas can't have items either, so they're actually slightly less powerful than actual evolutions

But yeah, scrapping evos and pre-evos for megas entirely did upset me

At SOME point you need to update the actual architecture of a system.

Yeah they seem to be running the same one over and over again. I get they are sacrificing power and all that for fun games but they need to really upgrade it at this point or they wont be around much longer.

Is it okay to share friend codes or not? If it is, is this thread okay or is there another thread to do it in? I'm looking for more Friend Safaris.

Edited by Sister_Psycho